Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Browniety86 »

To be honest, I think I enjoy these Cicale podcasts out of all of them. The Bronx Bonannos are very interesting to me...I don't condone what Dominick did, but I think the guy is very honest and entertaining...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:55 am To be honest, I think I enjoy these Cicale podcasts out of all of them. The Bronx Bonannos are very interesting to me...I don't condone what Dominick did, but I think the guy is very honest and entertaining...
What videos? Besides the first one it's been all rap and the latest one pertaining to "Vinny Gorgeous voo doo" the first 15 min is about a fight in jail
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:48 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:55 am To be honest, I think I enjoy these Cicale podcasts out of all of them. The Bronx Bonannos are very interesting to me...I don't condone what Dominick did, but I think the guy is very honest and entertaining...
What videos? Besides the first one it's been all rap and the latest one pertaining to "Vinny Gorgeous voo doo" the first 15 min is about a fight in jail
The Jeff Nadu interview in particular is very entertaining...what would you rather watch videos about the time Johnny Sideburns shit his pants or maybe Sammy making up some story about "a beautiful girl" he dated when everyone knows he's a closet fag...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:11 pm
The Jeff Nadu interview in particular is very entertaining...what would you rather watch videos about the time Johnny Sideburns shit his pants or maybe Sammy making up some story about "a beautiful girl" he dated when everyone knows he's a closet fag...
I never saw the Jeff Nadu interview.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

All cowboys up there and a lot happened he was around for in a short span of time.
Basciano fast rise, numerous murders especially the randy guy, quiet doms son. Lufthansa with indelicato Etc. looking fwd to more of these.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

His time as a Genovese associate could turn out to be the most interesting topic he covers.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Yes, agreed. Dom was a serious guy around some the most serious guys in the family up in the Bronx there.

Dom also seems naturally funny sort of like I felt Gene Borrello was too, as much as a knucklehead he is. Dom’s story of the guy who left a dinner table with him, Vinny, and Bruno and said “I’m gonna go home and eat my wife’s pussy” and the reaction the guys had was pretty funny too
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I'm also hoping he tells of the time he spent in MDC with Quiet Dom...he claims the two got close...that's an interesting tidbit to me...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:27 pm
I never saw the Jeff Nadu interview.
If you have time Tony watch it...I like how Nadu can keep guys on topic and them not stray into meaningless stories like Pennisi is famous for...
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyk5mR ... Roundtable
Dom take on the whole barney story by pennisi
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

The gist of Cicale’s take is that a guy’s wife and main girlfriend are off-limits but women they dated casually or not for a long time aren’t forbidden.

More interestingly, he says that he was made aware of the official boss of the Genovese family before he (Cicale) got arrested in 2005 and it wasn’t Bellomo:
There’s a lot of things going on in the internet where people are misconstruing things, so I’m just setting the record straight. They’re making false accusations and putting tags on made members that – it’s not fair, do your research before you make a statement. And in particular, they’re even stating the guy is the boss of a crime family and he’s not, he’s not the official boss. Stop reading the newspapers, and I’m not even going to mention – that’s a story for another podcast. I’ll tell you who the real boss is, I was introduced to him officially in that capacity before I got locked up.
Not sure what to make of that.

He also says this in the comments:
Stay Tuned.... Barney is just the front guy protecting the TRUE BOSS...... Believe the news papers if you want.....Thank you....DC
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:07 am The gist of Cicale’s take is that a guy’s wife and main girlfriend are off-limits but women they dated casually or not for a long time aren’t forbidden.

More interestingly, he says that he was made aware of the official boss of the Genovese family before he (Cicale) got arrested in 2005 and it wasn’t Bellomo:
There’s a lot of things going on in the internet where people are misconstruing things, so I’m just setting the record straight. They’re making false accusations and putting tags on made members that – it’s not fair, do your research before you make a statement. And in particular, they’re even stating the guy is the boss of a crime family and he’s not, he’s not the official boss. Stop reading the newspapers, and I’m not even going to mention – that’s a story for another podcast. I’ll tell you who the real boss is, I was introduced to him officially in that capacity before I got locked up.

Stay Tuned.... Barney is just the front guy protecting the TRUE BOSS...... Believe the news papers if you want.....Thank you....DC
Has to be Quiet Dom. They had a relationship and who else is alive and free who could have a higher standing than Barney?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:48 am
chin_gigante wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:07 am The gist of Cicale’s take is that a guy’s wife and main girlfriend are off-limits but women they dated casually or not for a long time aren’t forbidden.

Has to be Quiet Dom. They had a relationship and who else is alive and free who could have a higher standing than Barney?
What if it was Ernie or Larry?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

The official boss of the family until December 2005 was a guy named Vincent Gigante. Don't know if Cicale has heard of him.

From then until Bellomo got out, even afterward for a while, it doesn't seem there was any official boss. It was acting bosses and a rotating panel, according to the feds. Then Bellomo took over.

That and the fact Cicale wants to play it coy and not even throw out a name. I hate when people do that, whether it's a former mobster on a podcast or a poster on a forum. If you're not prepared to say who you're talking about, then don't say anything. It just comes off as an ego trip otherwise.

"I know something and I could say but I'm not going to. I just want everyone to know that I know."

Get out of here with that crap.

And Cirillo is 94. That's old even by LCN standards. Even by Genovese standards. He's not the boss.
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I found it kind of funny that Cicale went out of his way throughout the whole thing to not actually say Barney's name , but still uses "Barney Bellomo" to front run the actual title of the video.