Chin in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Chin in prison

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Iv heard that the chin when he originally was convicted planned on hitting the streets again…

But five years into his sentence he admitted that he was playing crazy to I wanna say save his son from being prosecuted or something like that…. And then he was sentenced to added time and died in prison

What was the chin like in prison?? Has anyone ever talked about it???

Iv heard that a guard once asked chin was it worth it and he looked at him dead serious and said every bit or something of the sort

Did he actually admit to not being crazy??

Wouldn’t that make ppl like his brother technically able to be convicted of purgery???

Would like to hear about chin in prison - we hear about gotti but not chin
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Chin in prison

Post by Ivan »

You've probably heard this story before, but Chin was doing his crazy act in jail and a guard was breaking his balls, asking him if anyone was "fucking with" him. At which point Chin dropped the crazy act, said perfectly lucidly "Nobody fucks with me.", and then immediately resumed the crazy act. :D
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

I think they threatened to charge his daughter and other members of his family with obstruction of justice unless he admitted that he had been faking his mental illness, which he did.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TallGuy19 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:29 am I think they threatened to charge his daughter and other members of his family with obstruction of justice unless he admitted that he had been faking his mental illness, which he did.
I remmember something like that too

I wonder how he went back into court… like did he still play it half crazy since it’s been over 20 years at that point of the act lol

Or was he just completely reserved and “normal” for that final appearance
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:44 am You've probably heard this story before, but Chin was doing his crazy act in jail and a guard was breaking his balls, asking him if anyone was "fucking with" him. At which point Chin dropped the crazy act, said perfectly lucidly "Nobody fucks with me.", and then immediately resumed the crazy act. :D

Yessss that’s what I was tryna reference lol
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Yk whats crazy too? Theres not a single picture from him in prison that have surfaced the internet
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

They were also watching him when the twin towers fell , he immediately started to act normal has he had family members working in the towers , then they monitored his phone calls checking on loved ones after 9/11 to see if they were ok
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Hailbritain wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:03 am They were also watching him when the twin towers fell , he immediately started to act normal has he had family members working in the towers , then they monitored his phone calls checking on loved ones after 9/11 to see if they were ok
Makes sense. He was in prison in 01 but didn’t plead guilty until 03 to feigning mental illness.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Robert Rosso (Convict Inc) said something about a murder plot against him in prison and that he was threatened by some guy or something like that.
Chin continued his mental act but realised it was getting him nowhere, so he quit it in prison if I remember correctly, which led to his final case in which he openly admitted that he feigned insanity for years.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:37 am Yk whats crazy too? Theres not a single picture from him in prison that have surfaced the internet
Never thought about that, figured there had to be. Searched it on google and there are only photos of his arrest and booking.

Usually at least get updated mugshots, but there is nothing. No photos with family or anything.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Teflon Dom wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:59 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:37 am Yk whats crazy too? Theres not a single picture from him in prison that have surfaced the internet
Never thought about that, figured there had to be. Searched it on google and there are only photos of his arrest and booking.

Usually at least get updated mugshots, but there is nothing. No photos with family or anything.
Crazy right? Maybe Eboli knows the reason why
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

So - for the record - he did act normal in prison??

No gusrds or anyone ever reported on him huh??
Interesting if rita gigante wouod ever go over it
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:09 pm So - for the record - he did act normal in prison??

No gusrds or anyone ever reported on him huh??
Interesting if rita gigante wouod ever go over it
Yes he did act normal in prison eventually
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

Would love to hear more about Chin’s bid.

Was he able to maintain control over over the family?