Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by B. »

I have no personal investment in the story but as I said earlier the core rumors existed independent of Scott before he heard about it and published his first article. It might be wrong, Scott may have sensationalized it, but he didn't invent the gossip.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 pm But also.... C mon if you accept capeci and Anastasia ..... Uhhhh , both have basically had scott sourced OR actually posting for them on there sites .....

Scott has written entire gangland articles ....
Is this true? I didn’t know this.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 pm Heres the thing :

Wiseguy and pogo at one time were looked at as the guys that really were supposed to be on the "loseing side" for like a few years it was street talk and opnions that really held up in arguments over them

That being said ... Some of us r 20 years deep together .... Pogo and Wiseguy earned there spot by CONSTANTLY be able to continue to stick to there exact method of resesearch .... And PROVE YEAR AFTER YEAR TO BE RIGHT

-------

All that being said -

I love scotts research.

Yes as a detroiter i know whatever i know....

But also.... C mon if you accept capeci and Anastasia ..... Uhhhh , both have basically had scott sourced OR actually posting for them on there sites .....

And You all should know at this point Scott full well KNOWS everything he writes about is going to be gone over with a microscope. And commented about evey little thing.

There is a difference btwn researching like Anitlliar Villain Angelo sabatino and that clique and adding to spreadsheets with data compiled from press releases and ny daily news articles. The daily news is for ppl that have a third grade reading level or SUPER LIBERAL but w a great sports section and good mob news when there was mob news.

Hopefully, someone big gets killed or flips soon.

I have full faith at this point hes not just making shit up out of the blue.

You know.... In the hood we got-

the Drug dealer bosses...
(Street view ppl - heard on the street ppl)

Scammer bosses .....
(Researcher ppl )

And even robbin ass thieve bosses ....
(The podcasts and forum ppl ???)

Doesnt mean one boss/forum members method of belief is better then others - its ying and yang of life
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:46 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:28 pm But also.... C mon if you accept capeci and Anastasia ..... Uhhhh , both have basically had scott sourced OR actually posting for them on there sites .....

Yeah, Scott has guest written for Gangland.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

B. wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:21 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:46 pm

Yeah, Scott has guest written for Gangland.
Well I definitely hold that in high regard, that’s cool. I will have to search the archives and see what he wrote.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Scott has always been a great writer and source on the mob. Adds a lot of valuable insight yet gets nothing but grief because it isn't written in an indictment or something? And when he is proven right, he is chastised and shunned for some weird apparent reason. Miss seeing Scott's input for sure.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I've never communicated with Scott outside of public posts on the board and twice on group calls with 4 or 5 people. I don't know what kind of contacts he has in NYC but I'm aware of specific names he's met or spoken with in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Detroit -- no idea what inside info these individuals did or didn't share with him but the contact alone would surprise many people on here. People should feel free to question anything they want but he puts himself out there in a real and tangible way.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:55 am
Sol wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:59 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:45 am
Sol wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:18 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:05 pm
Sol wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:54 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:02 pm Yeah I'm not getting this either. While sure I'm guilty of making a few wisecracks in this thread it is pretty tame compared to what some others have said outright so I don't know why I'm being singled out by name.

Ditto for the Pic comparisons. He often gave ultimatums and threatened to wreck the forum by getting people to stop posting or starting his own forum if someone he didn't like wasn't banned. He often used his clout with the site owners to get people banned for no reason at all other than spite and to flex his muscles. I've never done anything of the sort and have devoted my time and effort to growing this place over the years so I don't know why I'm being compared to that asshole.

Pogo
Does Tj ring a bell?......Sol

What about him? I never encouraged him to stop posting like Pic would try to get his followers to do if the mods didn't ban people he wanted. I never once called for TJs banning and he and I never had any problems on this forum. In fact we occasionally communicated by PM where he would send me info.

One can easily look up his last posts to see that he stopped posting on his own accord and it had nothing to do with me. So again I'm not seeing the Pic comparison.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=862
Not gonna go back and forth with you. This is not the 1999 Real deal Sol, Too old for that, lol. You want to be blind, nothing I can do about that. I'm telling like it is. It's a lot of us who see it, you two just can't and I understand why. I'm not gonna argue with you two. Just telling you two to be respectful, that's all. If you two can't do it for Scott, do it for me....Sol

I just don't understand why you are blaming me for any decision he made to stop posting. Again anyone can read his last posts where he said he was going to stop and see I had nothing to do with it.

Pogo
1000000% you and wiseguy are the two main reason Tj stop posting. Again I'm not gonna argue with you, again I'm telling you straight facts. I don't need to go back and read his post, but if anyone does, it is clear as day if you can read between the lines just a little bit, that you two (few others) are the main factor on his decision not to post anymore. You even trying to debate me on this tells me just how blind you truly are to your ego Pogo.....Sol
I barely even remember that guy.
Don't play stupid, Boy. You've been on these forums as long as me and far more involved. TJ was One of the few who really knew firsthand d information vis a vis New England. wonder why ricciardi stopped posting? b/c a small collection of fucking know it alls had to question everything that wasn't in an indictment or fucking newspaper article. Obviously SB does something right if he can garner the trust of made members, high level LE, ppl like Dan Moldea. He has every possible angle covered. If you're LOOKING for an argument, fight amongst yourselves instead of driving away the brain trust. Soon Rick, B. et al and that academic crew will be fed up w your crap and leave too. Try to read and be entertained, ask questions, learn a little something w out making baseless claims just to discredit someone and dismiss all "street talk" as erroneous.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:23 pmDon't play stupid, Boy. You've been on these forums as long as me and far more involved. TJ was One of the few who really knew firsthand d information vis a vis New England.
The name TJ and him being from New England...you just summed up the grand total of what I remember about him. Though I imagine if I searched his posts it may shake my memory. Why is it the local, on-the-scene guys are always the thinnest skinned and quickest to take their ball and go home?
wonder why ricciardi stopped posting? b/c a small collection of fucking know it alls had to question everything that wasn't in an indictment or fucking newspaper article.
Is that name supposed to ring a bell too?
Obviously SB does something right if he can garner the trust of made members, high level LE, ppl like Dan Moldea. He has every possible angle covered.
Moldea? The guy who thinks Hoffa is buried in New Jersey?

Anyway, I never said everything Scott reports on is wrong. Much of it I have no issue with. And I've said many times his Leonetti book was great.
If you're LOOKING for an argument, fight amongst yourselves instead of driving away the brain trust.
Don't worry, they're still here.
Soon Rick, B. et al and that academic crew will be fed up w your crap and leave too.
Yeah, I don't see that happening.
Try to read and be entertained, ask questions, learn a little something w out making baseless claims just to discredit someone and dismiss all "street talk" as erroneous.
Not sure what "baseless claims" you're referring to but most street talk I don't even comment on. A lesser amount of it may get attention because there's additional information on it one way or another.
All roads lead to New York.

Post by Guest »

Scotts, gotta come up with something big to get these Subscriptions to start pilling coming in ;)
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Scotts gotta come up with something big to get these Subscriptions to start pilling in( what better way then a story like this )
;)