Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by CornerBoy »

Soliail - remember when LTH, TJ were on here. that was so interesting to me. And that woman Ann who seemed to know LTH from the nabe and she would flirt w him? he knew boston like the back of his hand. he had to have been made or close to it. And Ralph Deleo as Jenna?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

mr white wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:38 am I still get PMs from TJ on here sometimes, got one a few weeks ago, he still reads here. I wish he'd post again. I wasn't paying much attention to this board during the era when he stopped. I respect the board and rules you've built, Soliai...its the best and only around and it feels like the online social club that RD felt like many moons ago. Albeit with an increased academic perspective and less "fresh street talk." Probably because there's less to talk about from the streets than in 2000 on RD. The board is more about history now and I'm a history nerd and love reading it and the collection of guys posting their knowledge here is unsurpassed.

My opinion is that Scott Burnstein is an inferior author to other authors mentioned and that his somewhat seemingly outlandish stuff will continue to be questioned. I think what you're saying is that its okay to continue questioning his statements/articles when questionable as long as its done respectfully. I didn't personally read the disrespectful stuff said about him but I understand the board's need to not let any one faction of "agrree-ors" dominate too strongly. I will say that I dont understand why Gangland can be posted here but not Gangster Report and that bums me out because I love the free reads! But when you weigh in like you did above I understand that you felt you had to for the health of the board and absolutely respect that. The other part of this is that Scott's intensity, talking over his cohost and guests, general mannerisms as a man will likely continue to get him laughed at by other men. Thats just how it goes once you put yourself on YouTube and people can see how you talk to other men. Thanks for the great place you've built here and for inviting me over here a few times back in the day.

Best Regards,

Mr. white
Mr. White, another Original BH member, it is always good to see you posting here (I wish Rob would post here and not just read), I really appreciate this post from you. Tj and I are still connected through pms and emails. Though I haven't heard from him in a while, due to my life just being crazy busy, but I really need to check up on him. He is Aces all around, a lot of are communications these days are about life (very little about the "life", though he still will give me some gems every now and then, or tell me yes or no when I ask) in general, Redsox, business, and family.

As for Gangster Report, they can post it here if they want to, I have not blocked the site from here. Yes long time ago I did, and Scott PMed me about it and we worked it out and got it all straightened out, and since then he and anyone else are all allowed to post his reports here. Me and Scott are good, I support him and his site. He knows I support him and anyone is allowed to post his write up here. If anyone has it post it. If Scott has had a change of mind and doesn't want it he will pm and let me know. I'm pretty sure he understands this place is good for business, and will only give him more clicks.

" I understand the board's need to not let any one faction of "agrree-ors" dominate too strongly." This is true to an extent, but that's why we have the graveyard, so that readers can read the main forum and just read the good info, and not have to go through a bunch of sly remarks and backhand comments. And for Scott, why the hell would he post here if he gonna get cheap shots left and right? Like me, I barely even read this place anymore, and the main forum even less, just because of my daily schedule. I'd say I read the main forum about once every two weeks for about 5 mins top. And even then I get annoyed with all it, can't imagine what those who read here daily for hrs at a time feel like. Shouldn't be that hard to be respectful in the main forum. I haven't posted this much in years, lol. Again good seeing you around White, stay well pal......Sol
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:49 am Soliail - remember when LTH, TJ were on here. that was so interesting to me. And that woman Ann who seemed to know LTH from the nabe and she would flirt w him? he knew boston like the back of his hand. he had to have been made or close to it. And Ralph Deleo as Jenna?
Only Tj is here. You are thinking about the RD days with LTH and Ann and Jenna. Jenna was R.D. If I remember correctly (and those who were there can correct me if I'm wrong) Mr. White was the one who actually broke the news about Jenna real identity on the Real Deal, and I'm 99% sure I know who gave him the info. Mr. White can pm me and tell me yes or no if he wants to see if I'm right or wrong. Ann did sign up here, but she stop long time when she found out I actually knew who she really was, like her true identity. Ann was the real reason behind LTH (she and LTH had a serious/true relationship) destroying Mark Silverman back in the RD days, Mark confided in Ann thinking he could trust Ann (probably was trying to bed her), she turned around and gave LTH everything Hahaha. I will say this, after more then 20 years on these forums, when I look back on it all, out of all of those old time street posters, when it came to "real street talk" Tj was bar none the best when it came to straight true info everything NE and Philly, LTH was good with NE, just not as good. Bronx is best on all things Gams. Smup (the real smup, not the smup Dave and Tommy gave to Pic) was best all things NJ and Lukes.....Sol
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sol wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:18 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:05 pm
Sol wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:54 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:02 pm Yeah I'm not getting this either. While sure I'm guilty of making a few wisecracks in this thread it is pretty tame compared to what some others have said outright so I don't know why I'm being singled out by name.

Ditto for the Pic comparisons. He often gave ultimatums and threatened to wreck the forum by getting people to stop posting or starting his own forum if someone he didn't like wasn't banned. He often used his clout with the site owners to get people banned for no reason at all other than spite and to flex his muscles. I've never done anything of the sort and have devoted my time and effort to growing this place over the years so I don't know why I'm being compared to that asshole.

Pogo
Does Tj ring a bell?......Sol

What about him? I never encouraged him to stop posting like Pic would try to get his followers to do if the mods didn't ban people he wanted. I never once called for TJs banning and he and I never had any problems on this forum. In fact we occasionally communicated by PM where he would send me info.

One can easily look up his last posts to see that he stopped posting on his own accord and it had nothing to do with me. So again I'm not seeing the Pic comparison.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=862
Not gonna go back and forth with you. This is not the 1999 Real deal Sol, Too old for that, lol. You want to be blind, nothing I can do about that. I'm telling like it is. It's a lot of us who see it, you two just can't and I understand why. I'm not gonna argue with you two. Just telling you two to be respectful, that's all. If you two can't do it for Scott, do it for me....Sol

I just don't understand why you are blaming me for any decision he made to stop posting. Again anyone can read his last posts where he said he was going to stop and see I had nothing to do with it.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Clarification from Scott about posting his articles. He's okay with a tease like a headline and the first couple sentences plus a link, but not the entire article.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:45 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:02 pm Yeah I'm not getting this either. While sure I'm guilty of making a few wisecracks in this thread it is pretty tame compared to what some others have said outright so I don't know why I'm being singled out by name.

Ditto for the Pic comparisons. He often gave ultimatums and threatened to wreck the forum by getting people to stop posting or starting his own forum if someone he didn't like wasn't banned. He often used his clout with the site owners to get people banned for no reason at all other than spite and to flex his muscles. I've never done anything of the sort and have devoted my time and effort to growing this place over the years so I don't know why I'm being compared to that asshole.

Pogo

What about him? I never encouraged him to stop posting like Pic would try to get his followers to do if the mods didn't ban people he wanted. I never once called for TJs banning and he and I never had any problems on this forum. In fact we occasionally communicated by PM where he would send me info.

One can easily look up his last posts to see that he stopped posting on his own accord and it had nothing to do with me. So again I'm not seeing the Pic comparison.

Not gonna go back and forth with you. This is not the 1999 Real deal Sol, Too old for that, lol. You want to be blind, nothing I can do about that. I'm telling like it is. It's a lot of us who see it, you two just can't and I understand why. I'm not gonna argue with you two. Just telling you two to be respectful, that's all. If you two can't do it for Scott, do it for me....Sol

I just don't understand why you are blaming me for any decision he made to stop posting. Again anyone can read his last posts where he said he was going to stop and see I had nothing to do with it.

Pogo
1000000% you and wiseguy are the two main reason Tj stop posting. Again I'm not gonna argue with you, again I'm telling you straight facts. I don't need to go back and read his post, but if anyone does, it is clear as day if you can read between the lines just a little bit, that you two (few others) are the main factor on his decision not to post anymore. You even trying to debate me on this tells me just how blind you truly are to your ego Pogo.....Sol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Sol wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:59 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:45 am

Pogo

Pogo
1000000% you and wiseguy are the two main reason Tj stop posting. Again I'm not gonna argue with you, again I'm telling you straight facts. I don't need to go back and read his post, but if anyone does, it is clear as day if you can read between the lines just a little bit, that you two (few others) are the main factor on his decision not to post anymore. You even trying to debate me on this tells me just how blind you truly are to your ego Pogo.....Sol
I barely even remember that guy.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sorry but that is crap. Here is his post from 2018 where he said he was going to stop posting.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3925&start=90

It was after a few posters (including one of your current Mods) pointed out their annoyance over his use of acronyms. You should know since it was your thread and you were active in that very discussion over acronyms. I hadn't even posted in that thread up to that point.

He also made some posts in 2022 in another thread I never posted in where he said he wasn't going to post anymore.

viewtopic.php?p=225014#p225014

So please stop trying to rewrite history.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

mr white wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:38 am I will say that I dont understand why Gangland can be posted here but not Gangster Report and that bums me out because I love the free reads!
Sol didn't stop me from posting them; rather, at least one of the professional writers on here didn't think it was kosher to post paywalled articles and let me know. This was someone I respect a lot (he does real research out in the field, as opposed to my mere Google mastery) so I complied. I actually wasn't super comfortable with posting the articles either for the same reason, but a lot of people wanted me to so I reasoned that if I only posted the Cammarano Crisis stuff but nothing else it would function as free advertising for Scott.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:02 pm Sorry but that is crap. Here is his post from 2018 where he said he was going to stop posting.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3925&start=90

It was after a few posters (including one of your current Mods) pointed out their annoyance over his use of acronyms. You should know since it was your thread and you were active in that very discussion over acronyms. I hadn't even posted in that thread up to that point.

He also made some posts in 2022 in another thread I never posted in where he said he wasn't going to post anymore.

viewtopic.php?p=225014#p225014

So please stop trying to rewrite history.

Pogo
Believe me or don't, I don't care. Just be respectful Pogo......Sol
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Now what I’d like to see is a truce, wipe the slate clean. The no shows, the wire room, Vito. Put it all behind us. Your brother Billy, whatever happened there.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

People take this shit way too seriously
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

jmack wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:26 am Now what I’d like to see is a truce, wipe the slate clean. The no shows, the wire room, Vito. Put it all behind us. Your brother Billy, whatever happened there.
We're in a f#%%# stagmire.
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:44 am People take this shit way too seriously
I agree w you however TJ had priceless inside information that none of us would know without him
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Heres the thing :

Wiseguy and pogo at one time were looked at as the guys that really were supposed to be on the "loseing side" for like a few years it was street talk and opnions that really held up in arguments over them

That being said ... Some of us r 20 years deep together .... Pogo and Wiseguy earned there spot by CONSTANTLY be able to continue to stick to there exact method of resesearch .... And PROVE YEAR AFTER YEAR TO BE RIGHT

-------

All that being said -

I love scotts research.

Yes as a detroiter i know whatever i know....

But also.... C mon if you accept capeci and Anastasia ..... Uhhhh , both have basically had scott sourced OR actually posting for them on there sites .....

Scott has written entire gangland articles ....

And You all should know at this point Scott full well KNOWS everything he writes about is going to be gone over with a microscope. And commented about evey little thing.

I have full faith at this point hes not just making shit up out of the blue.

You know.... In the hood we got-

the Drug dealer bosses...
(Street view ppl - heard on the street ppl)

Scammer bosses .....
(Researcher ppl )

And even robbin ass thieve bosses ....
(The podcasts and forum ppl ???)

Doesnt mean one boss/forum members method of belief is better then others - its ying and yang of life
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.