Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:23 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:06 pmAge has nothing to do with activity.
That's often true when it comes to the mob. But almost none of those in Buffalo are active.
Your chart of 11 isnt even correct.
Oh really? Is that why you (and others) can't name a single verified member? Not now. Not 10 years from now.
Many journalists have already pointed to its functionality. A boss is appointing ranks. Former cooperating witnesses. Former cops. Theres a heirarchy. Theres deference from Hamilton and Niagara. Take away your "loose connections" theory and its still a family. Sorry😢
Give me a break. Some local journalists have floated the theory about the family still being around. Even they don't seem fully convinced. In fact, it seems they've already largely moved on from it.

A hierarchy? A semi-active-at-best boss, an underboss from Canada who got the spot because of his pedigree and there is nobody else, a captain in Canada with no made guys under him except his brother, and a handful of inactive soldiers in Buffalo.
Lol what?

"It seems" journalists have moved on. Lol right. Keep it open ended. Maybe youll be right but not wrong. Round and round you go.

Sansanese. Panepinto. Panaro are not merely soldiers.

Who says they are not active because of age??? You? What the fuck are you talking about?? You must hang out with during Tuesday night ping pong tournaments.

Who cant name a verified member? You?

Violi doesnt have anyone under him? Lol. Again. What the fuck are you talking about?? Or are you talking about Luppino? Who definitely has guys under him. Again. You dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

Youre a fag clown and thats verified.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:27 pmLol what?

"It seems" journalists have moved on. Lol right. Keep it open ended. Maybe youll be right but not wrong. Round and round you go.

Who says they are not active because of age??? You? What the fuck are you talking about?? You must hang out with during Tuesday night ping pong tournaments.

Violi doesnt have anyone under him? Lol. Again. What the fuck are you talking about?? Or are you talking about Luppino? Who definitely has guys under him. Again. You dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

The feds know there's no family left. As does anyone who actually understands the modern day Mafia. Face it, you're out of your depth.

Sansanese, Pantepinto, and Panaro are soldiers. And inactive ones at that. You can no more show any evidence of activity for them than you can name a single other made member beyond the 11 listed.

I'm talking about Luppino, who's said to be the captain in Canada. I said he has no made guys under him other than his brother. Any remaining associates is another matter. But both of them will likely be dead within a decade and that will be that.

I (and literally a couple others) are the only ones on this board who do know what we're talking about on this issue. Everyone else is clueless, you above all. It's all over but the crying.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:08 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:27 pmLol what?

The feds know there's no family left. As does anyone who actually understands the modern day Mafia. Face it, you're out of your depth.

Sansanese, Pantepinto, and Panaro are soldiers. And inactive ones at that. You can no more show any evidence of activity for them than you can name a single other made member beyond the 11 listed.

I'm talking about Luppino, who's said to be the captain in Canada. I said he has no made guys under him other than his brother. Any remaining associates is another matter. But both of them will likely be dead within a decade and that will be that.

I (and literally a couple others) are the only ones on this board who do know what we're talking about on this issue. Everyone else is clueless, you above all. It's all over but the crying.
Youre the only one making the claim they are just soldiers or inactive. Please present the evidence you have that they are inactive soldiers. Lack of evidence isnt lack of activity. Youve been told this many times.

Youre forecasting Luppinos' death not looking at present day in order to push your narrative. Your claim is people die? Wow. Groundbreaking. You really know how to predict an 83 year old will die in his 90s. Impressive. We will all look back and be like hey "Wise"guy was right, Luppino did die!

There is others to take his place already as we know, the Iavarones are heavy in with them. In order to be a captain you would would have soldiers under you who would be made. We all know the probable names.

Violi has his own crew of made guys.

Niagara still has several made guys who are active who are made directly into Buffalo.

They didnt close the books in '85 to then open them in '15 to make one guy and catapult him to underboss. You know thats not how it works because you know all the ongoings on how the modern day mafia works no?

Again. You dont know what youre talking about. Me and a few others on here do not believe you to be anywhere near the foremost expert on this. Keep swinging though.

Youre dead in the water since '18. Reasonable doubt is on my side not yours. But ill leave it open ended for you just in case you want to be right with me.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:20 pmYoure the only one making the claim they are just soldiers or inactive. Please present the evidence you have that they are inactive soldiers. Lack of evidence isnt lack of activity. Youve been told this many times.
Lack of evidence, especially over the long period, absolutely is evidence of no activity. Anyone saying otherwise is full of shit. This has been explained again and again. New York - lots of evidence of activity. Philly - some evidence of activity. St Louis - no evidence of activity. That's not a coincidence and it's not rocket science.

No evidence of activity for those Sansanese, Pantepinto or Panaro but leave it to your pathetic, mob-fanboy ass to come down on the side of assuming they are active. You're such a hack.
Youre forecasting Luppinos' death not looking at present day in order to push your narrative. Your claim is people die? Wow. Groundbreaking. You really know how to predict an 83 year old will die in his 90s. Impressive. We will all look back and be like hey "Wise"guy was right, Luppino did die!
Lol. Present day? I don't see the Luppinos doing much now. I'm simply pointing out their time is short and it won't be too long before there's a single lone member in Canada.
There is others to take his place already as we know, the Iavarones are heavy in with them. In order to be a captain you would would have soldiers under you who would be made. We all know the probable names.
I wipe my ass with your "probable," wishful thinking bullshit. Nobody you're thinking about has been identified as made.
Who? You're just making shit up out of thin air.
Niagara still has several made guys who are active who are made directly into Buffalo.
Who, besides the two Luppinos, you lying sack of shit? Name them.
They didnt close the books in '85 to then open them in '15 to make one guy and catapult him to underboss. You know thats not how it works because you know all the ongoings on how the modern day mafia works no?
Violi was an outlier. There's zero evidence anyone else has been made in years. Again, you're just going on assumptions that you want to believe rather than actual known facts.
Again. You dont know what youre talking about. Me and a few others on here do not believe you to be anywhere near the foremost expert on this. Keep swinging though.
And I care, why? I'll be proven right like I have been before. None of your guy's bullshit is ever going to pan out. None of your fantasy Buffalo members are ever going to be identified as made. None of the guys put forth as possible members in Chicago are going to be identified as made. Same for the newer names cooked up in Detroit. That's how it goes around here. Without anything solid, just plug in whoever you feel. It's like dealing with children.
Youre dead in the water since '18. Reasonable doubt is on my side not yours. But ill leave it open ended for you just in case you want to be right with me.
I've been definitive on this as possible. I haven't forgotten those who have fallen for this Buffalo bullshit. The only question is how many of them will still be around and fess up once enough time has gone by they have nowhere left to hide. I suspect you'll be among the first heading for the door, though you might sneak back under yet another name.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:12 pm Why is this posted here? Neither Buffalo nor Ontario.
Because you can drive to Rochester from Buffalo in less time than your IQ.

Stop craving attention.
Damn! Not seeking any beefs... but that was a pretty good zinger...
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:10 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:20 pmYoure the only one making the claim they are just soldiers or inactive. Please present the evidence you have that they are inactive soldiers. Lack of evidence isnt lack of activity. Youve been told this many times.
Lack of evidence, especially over the long period, absolutely is evidence of no activity. Anyone saying otherwise is full of shit. This has been explained again and again. New York - lots of evidence of activity. Philly - some evidence of activity. St Louis - no evidence of activity. That's not a coincidence and it's not rocket science.

No evidence of activity for those Sansanese, Pantepinto or Panaro but leave it to your pathetic, mob-fanboy ass to come down on the side of assuming they are active. You're such a hack.
Lol. Present day? I don't see the Luppinos doing much now. I'm simply pointing out their time is short and it won't be too long before there's a single lone member in Canada.
I wipe my ass with your "probable," wishful thinking bullshit. Nobody you're thinking about has been identified as made.
Violi was an outlier. There's zero evidence anyone else has been made in years. Again, you're just going on assumptions that you want to believe rather than actual known facts.
And I care, why? I'll be proven right like I have been before. None of your guy's bullshit is ever going to pan out. None of your fantasy Buffalo members are ever going to be identified as made. None of the guys put forth as possible members in Chicago are going to be identified as made. Same for the newer names cooked up in Detroit. That's how it goes around here. Without anything solid, just plug in whoever you feel. It's like dealing with children.
I've been definitive on this as possible. I haven't forgotten those who have fallen for this Buffalo bullshit. The only question is how many of them will still be around and fess up once enough time has gone by they have nowhere left to hide. I suspect you'll be among the first heading for the door, though you might sneak back under yet another name.
Hamilton is not Niagara you dumb fuck.

But as far as Niagara goes....Vaccaro and Spadafora. This has been established many times.

As far as Violi goes...his brother, Carafagna to name two.

Luppinos just ordered the entire extermination of the Musitanos and are not retired by any means you dumb fuck.

This isnt plugging in whoever i want you.

As far as Buffalo proper goes. There doesnt need to be evidence to know activity is going on with the guys mentioned. Lack of absence is not proof of no activity. Youve been told this many times but still dont get it. Youre nowhere near in the know. You swear by inconsistent FBI files and cherry pick articles. Thats not good enough for me. Sorry😢

Where is your evidence you claimed the three listed are merely soldiers???? Your making bold claims based on nothing. Youre a gaslighter. Nothing more. Keeping pounding your chest. I know its shocking not everyone agrees with you. The guy who dreams about guys jerking off. Can you believe it???
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:18 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:12 pm Why is this posted here? Neither Buffalo nor Ontario.
Because you can drive to Rochester from Buffalo in less time than your IQ.

Stop craving attention.
Damn! Not seeking any beefs... but that was a pretty good zinger...
Agreed. He's still a racist bitch though
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:10 pm

You claim Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are just soldiers and inactive. What is your source?????? Lol. Fag clown
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:08 amHamilton is not Niagara you dumb fuck.

But as far as Niagara goes....Vaccaro and Spadafora. This has been established many times.

Luppinos just ordered the entire extermination of the Musitanos and are not retired by any means you dumb fuck.

That's exactly what you're doing. None of those guys have been identified as made. Making shit up is all you can do. Nothing has been "established." If it actually had, you'd be here waiving the evidence around like a 13 year old girl with tickets to a Justin Bieber concert but you've got diddly squat.
Lack of absence is not proof of no activity. Youve been told this many times but still dont get it.
It doesn't matter how many times you asshats keep repeating this mantra to make yourselves feel better about having no supporting evidence for your narrative. It's simply incorrect.
Where is your evidence you claimed the three listed are merely soldiers???? Your making bold claims based on nothing. Youre a gaslighter. Nothing more. Keeping pounding your chest. I know its shocking not everyone agrees with you. The guy who dreams about guys jerking off. Can you believe it???
Why do I get the feeling your only affording these guys some higher rank because its been rumored on social media?

The only guys we've seen recently identified in middle or upper ranks are Todaro, Violi, and Luppino. About a decade ago, Panaro was floated by one article as possibly the new boss but that obviously didn't pan out. And even if one of these other guys was consigliere or a captain, it would be nominal at this point. But there's no evidence of it. Heck, back in 2006 when the feds had the family at 23 members, 7 of those were the administration and four captains. Talk about too many chiefs and not enough Indians. And more than half of those 23 members are now dead anyway.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

And he still ignores the question and deflects. Big surprise. New year same garbage.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:16 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:08 amHamilton is not Niagara you dumb fuck.

That's exactly what you're doing. None of those guys have been identified as made. Making shit up is all you can do. Nothing has been "established." If it actually had, you'd be here waiving the evidence around like a 13 year old girl with tickets to a Justin Bieber concert but you've got diddly squat.
Lack of absence is not proof of no activity. Youve been told this many times but still dont get it.
It doesn't matter how many times you asshats keep repeating this mantra to make yourselves feel better about having no supporting evidence for your narrative. It's simply incorrect.
Why do I get the feeling your only affording these guys some higher rank because its been rumored on social media?

The only guys we've seen recently identified in middle or upper ranks are Todaro, Violi, and Luppino. About a decade ago, Panaro was floated by one article as possibly the new boss but that obviously didn't pan out. And even if one of these other guys was consigliere or a captain, it would be nominal at this point. But there's no evidence of it. Heck, back in 2006 when the feds had the family at 23 members, 7 of those were the administration and four captains. Talk about too many chiefs and not enough Indians. And more than half of those 23 members are now dead anyway.
Actually no it's been confirmed by several sources. Vaccaro and Spadafora many times over.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:43 pmActually no it's been confirmed by several sources. Vaccaro and Spadafora many times over.
Name them or shut the hell up, liar.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Buffalo News and Paul Manning posted an intel document detailing such. Either from the RCMP or FBI. Now who is your source that verified Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are only soldiers as you claimed?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:08 pmBuffalo News and Paul Manning posted an intel document detailing such. Either from the RCMP or FBI.
Buffalo News never reported that. And the RCMP and FBI haven't either. And frankly, from what I recall, Manning didn't seem to have a lot of info that held water. But naturally you'll go with anything that helps you pretend there's more to Buffalo than what there is.
Now who is your source that verified Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are only soldiers as you claimed?
I went back and looked at the chart from the Hamilton PD and FBI, and Panepinto was listed as consigliere and Sansanese a captain at the time. But that was from 1997.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:38 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:08 pmBuffalo News and Paul Manning posted an intel document detailing such. Either from the RCMP or FBI.
Buffalo News never reported that. And the RCMP and FBI haven't either. And frankly, from what I recall, Manning didn't seem to have a lot of info that held water. But naturally you'll go with anything that helps you pretend there's more to Buffalo than what there is.
Now who is your source that verified Sansanese, Panepinto and Panaro are only soldiers as you claimed?
First, when have those three ever been identified as a captain or higher? I'm not talking about stupid social media or forum rumors. I mean from a solid source. If they had - like Todaro, Violi, and Luppino - I'd acknowledge it. Second, unless I'm forgetting someone, other than Todaro, the guys who were last identified in administration and captain positions before the few remaining are all dead. So why should I assume any of these guys have been promoted, especially when there's zero evidence they're even active, and there's nothing to oversee? Third, for arguments sake, even if they had been promoted, it would be largely ceremonial and have no real practical implications.
Buffalo news refers to them as Buffalo Mob members operating in Canada in several articles.

Hold on. Trying to find the screenshot Manning posted.

So basically you stake claim they are just soldiers and then backpeddle because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It has nothing to do with what you should assume, it's you making a big use claim while simultaneously chastising others on this board for assuming things. You play both sides, like I've said so you can always look like an expert when you're not. Plain and simple. And now you are classifying any promotion of a Buffalo soldier as ceremonial as if you would fucking know. Round and round you go.