Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Snakes »

Can vouch for Jimmy. Well stated.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

mr white wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:58 pm I agree its definitely old...and nobody is really ever going to start believing in Scott having street sources in NYC while he lives in Michigan. Its fuckin' silly. Its all hearsay and the guys reading these boards have been getting better gossip for decades.. And it seems like most of the board has a hard time believing in the way Scott B. uses his sources or dont even think he has actual sources. I think he does have sources....such as other amateur historians, writers, podcasters, Pennisi and his types, etc....all just rumors and hearsay and Capeci remains the authority on NYC and sources...and his are the cops and feds that won't talk to Scott...
For the record, I live in SoCal, yet I have sources in Chicago and New York. Pretty amazing, right?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:41 pm
mr white wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:58 pm I agree its definitely old...and nobody is really ever going to start believing in Scott having street sources in NYC while he lives in Michigan. Its fuckin' silly. Its all hearsay and the guys reading these boards have been getting better gossip for decades.. And it seems like most of the board has a hard time believing in the way Scott B. uses his sources or dont even think he has actual sources. I think he does have sources....such as other amateur historians, writers, podcasters, Pennisi and his types, etc....all just rumors and hearsay and Capeci remains the authority on NYC and sources...and his are the cops and feds that won't talk to Scott...
For the record, I live in SoCal, yet I have sources in Chicago and New York. Pretty amazing, right?
Its wild people could live in one place but yet know people somewhere else. Whats next? A man on the moon???
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:20 pm
Its wild people could live in one place but yet know people somewhere else. Whats next? A man on the moon???
I know, right? :D
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:05 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 pm
Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:05 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:52 am Lavechia said he wanted to do a story on it but couldnt get any sources at all that knew anything about it.
Lavechia needs to contact Per Sources. That guy has all the info.
This bullshit is getting old. Yes, Scott has sources. He's a journalist, an author, a podcaster, and an attorney. A lot of us who write have insider sources whose names we can't reveal because it would endanger their lives. He's putting out there what his sources are telling him, which he doesn't have to do. That shouldn't be news. I've known Scott for a long time and he doesn't lie in his articles. Does it mean that everything is necessarily 100% accurate? Not even the New York Times is close to 90% accurate. It means he accurately reports what his sources tell him. You don't have to agree with what they say, but don't disparage Scott's integrity.
No Antiliar. You're wrong.

Scott made outrageous claims without supporting evidence. He opened hinself up to not only skepticism, but justified ridicule. He wants the clicks? Fine. Go to town on your literary license. But don't cry poor when people call you out. Bullets flying and t-shirts? And you call bullshit on us.

Yes Scott is relaying sources, but at his own prerogative. Per sources tell him Santa is on a hit team and Scott washes his hands? Sure. It's all the 'sources' fault.

You publish for clicks, you take responsibility.

And I'll eat my words if I'm wrong.
No, I'm not wrong. What supporting evidence would you like? You want him to bring a camera up to Mancuso Chuck Goudie-style and ask him if he has out for Joe C? Or do you want Joe C to go on Scott's podcast and say, "Yup. Everything Scott wrote is true"?

In the meantime, what evidence do you have that I'm wrong or that Scott is?
"What evidence do I have that Scott is wrong"?

I'm not the one making any claims.

The onus is on the person making the claim to prove it. I have no obligation to disprove an unsubstantiated claim.

Santa is real. Prove me wrong.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Ahhh, you made a friend.

Still doesn't help you right? You know that.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Yet no one's discounting you why?

Sure you can figure it out. Without the clothing.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Angelo Santino wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:50 pm The Scott bashing really needs to be toned down. You don't like the guy, you think his writing sucks, you think he has no credibility. OK, WE GOT IT. Loud and clear. Constructive criticism or skepticism is fine but when its page after page with unproductive criticisms and mockery it's become redundant and reflects poorly on this forum.

If he's wrong then it'll come out and then what? Saint Capeci has made mistakes in the past that he's had to correct, had Scott wrote that Amuso and Gotti were replaced and then two years later issued a retraction and correction there'd be a 10 page thread.
WHO'S BASHING SCOTT?!

I make a t shirt joke, that's not AT Scott, that's what HE PUBLISHES.

The difference is really quite simple.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

he doesn't lie in his articles.
But he's not making this up.

So fabricating dialogue and attributing it to people as fact is not making stuff up or lying in an article? Good to hear.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

jimmyb wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:20 pm Ok, I'll take the bait. I'm posting this for people on the forum who are undecided or inclined to give Scott benefit of doubt. Joey C could show up to a Scott haters' home and tell them this is all true, and they still wouldn't believe it because Scott reported it. But if you have an open mind, you may find this useful.

In terms of Scott having NY sources, how can a guy in Detroit establish NY sources? First of all, Scott was in NY last week. Is it that crazy to think a reporter can travel between different cities? There's also this thing called email, social media, and phones. Believe it or not, people in Detroit can communicate with people outside of Michigan.

I'm only speaking for myself, but I talk to underworld sources from time to time. In some cases made guys. I don't care if you believe it or not. And no, they're not all in Detroit. In fact, most are not. Some share gossip with me. I admit I don't spend much time verifying it because it's not part of my research agenda. I'm not a reporter. I will privately share some things with trusted members of this forum and we speculate on the validity of the intel, but that's as far as I take it. If it turns out the source was misinformed or bullshitting, then whatever because I didn't talk about it publicly anyhow.

Now is Mancuso trying to kill Joe C? I don't know. I don't feel comfortable saying much, but I am friendly with people who know the Cammaranos. The skeptics can believe it or not. People with zero experience in field research can believe what they want. I have seen visual evidence that confirm these relationships with Joe and his brother. I have shared that evidence (more than one piece of evidence, mind you) with some friends on this forum. In one specific case, I showed a picture to someone and asked them not to talk about it. They wrote about it anyhow and I got into trouble with my source. Of course, now that specific image is a source of ridicule on this thread. You can do the math in terms of what image I'm talking about.

Now if the skeptics think I'm going to out my sources on a public forum, you're fucking stunad. My overall point is: people who research this for a living develop underworld sources. I find it interesting that people without any field experience find this so puzzling. Are these sources always reliable? Of course not. Scott is the first to admit he gets bit sometimes (by underworld and LE sources). So we'll see what happens. But he's not making this up. Are his sources misinformed or misleading him? Idk. Again, not my research agenda.
Excuse us for not whole heartedly believing that Joe C wore a comeback t shirt and Macuso has hit teams doing arson and drive bys.

You're right. The onus is on us to belive, not for ANY evidence. And we're two weeks in, no Capeci or FEDS and yup, we're the morons for not eating this.

Dude.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Friends of Scott:

Attacking published work... IS NOT attacking the publisher.

Not hard gents.

Post by Guest »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:40 pm
Ahhh, you made a friend.

Still doesn't help you right? You know that.
Says the guy who rides Wiseguy and Pogos dicks til hes sore. Keep trying racist youll get there
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Sonny Blackracist is having a mental breakdown. Hold tight everyone this could take a while. Rapid posts about to take over the thread.

Please tell us more about nothing you know anything about. I beg you. Youve been flambeed by everyone on this board many times. Whats once more???
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:43 pm
Angelo Santino wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:50 pm The Scott bashing really needs to be toned down. You don't like the guy, you think his writing sucks, you think he has no credibility. OK, WE GOT IT. Loud and clear. Constructive criticism or skepticism is fine but when its page after page with unproductive criticisms and mockery it's become redundant and reflects poorly on this forum.

If he's wrong then it'll come out and then what? Saint Capeci has made mistakes in the past that he's had to correct, had Scott wrote that Amuso and Gotti were replaced and then two years later issued a retraction and correction there'd be a 10 page thread.
WHO'S BASHING SCOTT?!

I make a t shirt joke, that's not AT Scott, that's what HE PUBLISHES.

The difference is really quite simple.
Is there a difference between “at Scott” and what “he publishes”?

If so, please try to explain.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

B. wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:39 pm Three of Frank's relatives were Bonanno captains, two of his first cousins are current Bonanno members, and other relatives were made in CDG. He's also a cousin of Dino Calabro of the Colombos.
Who are his two cousins?