Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by B. »

In addition to Tony Nose being killed in 1967, Tony's father Michael died very young. Haven't been able to confirm if it was murder or what. There was a Michael Mancuso during that period arrested for robbery. Let me know if anyone can find anything.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

AntComello wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:23 am Mancuso was seen wearing a “DILLIGAF” shirt, sources say the slogan on his shirt was directed at Barney and Mannino
Funny you mention that. Per sources, Barney was recently spotted on Arthur Avenue wearing a “Stop The Gun Violence” Shirt. Seems to be a clear response to the nose’s actions.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Bonanno Crime Family Captain Joey Grimaldi Wasn’t Shelved For Long, Getting Stripes Back Helping In Quest To Save “Joe C

Post by furiofromnaples »

GR SOURCES: Bonanno Crime Family Captain Joey Grimaldi Wasn’t Shelved For Long, Getting Stripes Back Helping In Quest To Save “Joe C”

https://gangsterreport.com/gr-sourc...p ... ave-joe-c/

February 21, 2023 — According to three sources, Bonanno crime family capo Joey Grimaldi is negotiating for his brother-in-law’s life with Bonanno boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso as an active member of the organization with the afforded respect that comes with being an “up-and-coming” skipper from Mancuso and his administration.

The 53-year old Grimaldi, who is allegedly a major earner and very well liked, operates between Queens, Brookyln and Nassau County. He was briefly shelved along with his sister’s husband, former Bonanno acting boss Joe Cammarano, Jr. in 2019 when it was revealed at trial that “Joe C,” 63, had unsuccessfully attempted to oust Mancuso from power while Mikey Nose served a federal prison bid for a 2004 Bonanno murder. But by the time the COVID-19 Pandemic hit in 2020, “Joey G” was back to full active status, per sources, and kicking up “beefy envelopes” to Mancuso., returning to his good graces. Now, per multiple sources, Grimaldi is trying to leverage that goodwill to save Joe C from Mancuso hit squads allegedly stalking him and his brother, button man Dino Cammarano.

Grimaldi is the only person Mancuso will communicate with in the Cammarano faction of the organization, according to sources and Mancuso’s advisers have discussed a lump-sum cash payout to Mikey Nose from Joey G to call off the murder contracts. One source insists Joey Grimaldi’s shelving lasted all of two weeks and once Mancuso realized how much money he would losing quickly reversed course.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I bet there are no "sources".Theres no proof that any of this is happening.If his house got shot up and hes had to dodge bullets the fbi wouldve made their move plus since theres no mob violence today even the times and the post would've reported it if these things were happening
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Bonanno Crime Family Captain Joey Grimaldi Wasn’t Shelved For Long, Getting Stripes Back Helping In Quest To Save “J

Post by Ivan »

Furio you don't have to post these; I subscribe to the site and I'm covering the new articles in the big thread on it.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:00 pm Damn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true. The house shooting, fire bomb and now Jonny Joe jr as a capo. It’s really not that far fetched. Any one wanna $20 on this info being true or false? I’ll bet that at least 2 of those 3 things will turn out to be true. Any takers? I’ll cash app it when we find out 😂😂😂
You still pretending to be Commellos cousin or is that schtick over?

Ill take that bet. How long is the duration? Ill give it 90 days. Fair?
Paypal only.
If you pay now I will cut it to $10 and save you 50%
dusty.bake@yahoo.com
Offer stands til Friday at 8 pm est.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:24 am I bet there are no "sources".Theres no proof that any of this is happening.If his house got shot up and hes had to dodge bullets the fbi wouldve made their move plus since theres no mob violence today even the times and the post would've reported it if these things were happening
Yes. And if there are sources, they are planting fake news and Scott is swallowing it all.
There you have it, never printed before.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scotts sources are telling him that Joey Grimaldi was only shelved temporarily and was back in action, kicking up to Mancuso, very soon. One source says the shelving only lasted a couple weeks when Mancuso rapidly reversed course after realizing the money he'd lose from "good earner" Grimaldi. Mancuso will only talk to Grimaldi and no one else from the Cammarano faction and he's working hard to talk Mancuso out of killing the Cammaranos, with a "top Mancuso advisor" coming up with that weird cash payment thing.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

“Beefy envelopes” 😂
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Frank Fiorilno on with tom today calls out Burnsteim and calls it bullshit with tom today.

I cant believe this story isnt holding up.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:50 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:00 pm Damn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true. The house shooting, fire bomb and now Jonny Joe jr as a capo. It’s really not that far fetched. Any one wanna $20 on this info being true or false? I’ll bet that at least 2 of those 3 things will turn out to be true. Any takers? I’ll cash app it when we find out 😂😂😂
You still pretending to be Commellos cousin or is that schtick over?

Ill take that bet. How long is the duration? Ill give it 90 days. Fair?
Paypal only.
If you pay now I will cut it to $10 and save you 50%
dusty.bake@yahoo.com
Offer stands til Friday at 8 pm est.
I’m fucked lol do you have cash app? 😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwLMVs7YDHU

Frank Fiordilino claims this "war" is all fabricated, covers it on Armchair MBA.

Despite this, there's other sources claiming it is going on. I don't care either way.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Is Fiordilino legit or another nobody pretending he was LCN?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Angelo Santino wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:07 am Despite this, there's other sources claiming it is going on. I don't care either way.
Thanks. Who are the other sources?

Post by Guest »

Lavechia said he wanted to do a story on it but couldnt get any sources at all that knew anything about it.