Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Browniety86 »

Maybe they can ask Mikey to keep a load of stolen flatscreen TVs in his garage and tip off his parole officer...hell, they'll even throw one in for his troubles😁😁
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

This guy is a complete fraud he makes up stories then he uses real stories from the past to make his bullshit believable. And everyone is eating it up
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:55 am
Ivan wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:09 am Scott's sources are now telling him per the article that just dropped that Bellomo and Mannino are now pressuring Mancuso to cut this insane shit out, with Mancuso telling them that he is the boss of his family and will run it as he sees fit. They say that Bellomo and Mannino knew Cammarano well and are very friendly with him.
I don’t think Scott is out right making these stories up but i doubt he is vetting his sources and just writing whatever speculation they tell him. It sounds reasonable those 2 bosses would send word to Mancuso to not carry out the hit. Things are going about as well business wise as many would have thought in 2023, no one is getting locked up and are building their biz. The last thing Westside and Gambinos need is LE pressure on their businesses. Either way these podcasts really help with my cardio lol
If a member is shelved, nobody in that life is supposed to have any interaction with that member, and nobody is allowed to step in or speak on his behalf, especially not bosses from other Families. That could lead to Mancuso stepping in on shelved Genovese and Gambino members behalf. So shelving members would be pointless and useless. Scott, who has been around doing what he does for a long time now, should know this, it´s Mafia ABC. His sources (whoever they are) should too, I would think.
There you have it, never printed before.

Post by Guest »

Ivan wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:09 am Scott's sources are now telling him per the article that just dropped that Bellomo and Mannino are now pressuring Mancuso to cut this insane shit out, with Mancuso telling them that he is the boss of his family and will run it as he sees fit. They say that Bellomo and Mannino knew Cammarano well and are very friendly with him.
Barney, you're sitting here high up in Pelham Manor, drinking...what's he drinking?...champagne cocktails...and you're passing judgement on how I run my family.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Sources

Mancuso walking around the Bronx wearing a “Don’t Tread On Me” sweatshirt an apparent shot at Barney and Mannino who tried to intervene to stop the Top Bonnano Don from wreaking havoc on the five boroughs in his quest to avenge the Camarranos treachery.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

At this point the only guy Mancuso fears is Chuck Norris.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

The only way Mancuso could be holding sway in the street to me is one of two things:

1) The family is smart and realizes he's a lighting rod to take the heat from the government.
2) They realize this motherfucker is botz and will kill you no matter what our times are.

Post by Guest »

Is Mancuso really all the violent by LCN standards? He killed his wife and that is a big one but I can't think of too many mob hits he actually took part in.

He drove a blocking car in the Sciascia hit and as Acting UnderBoss he was most likely part of the plot to kill Randy Pizzzolo. He was in prison at the time of the Seccaffio so not sure how much of a role he could have played in that. Are there any others?

In terms of mob murders other sitting bosses like Amuso, Merlino and Bellomo have him best several times over. So not sure where this view about him being out of control and violent comes from?

Pogo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Seccafico hit.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:31 am The only way Mancuso could be holding sway in the street to me is one of two things:

1) The family is smart and realizes he's a lighting rod to take the heat from the government.
2) They realize this motherfucker is botz and will kill you no matter what our times are.
He was in the right place at the right time with the right friends. He certainly isn’t the boss because he earned it! If Massino puts anyone else in charge besides Vinny, Mike Nose is a captain at most and probably not even that.

I think the other bosses backed him up after Joe C and the captains voted him out and that really firmed up his position.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:54 am Seccafico hit.

Pogo
Pogo, is there any way to know if he ghosted out on the Randy hit like Dom Cicale claims? The Bronx faction definitely carried out the Little Anthony hit, Patty DeFilippo's old crew through Perry Como...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:20 am

Pogo
Pogo, is there any way to know if he ghosted out on the Randy hit like Dom Cicale claims?

I don't recall what Cicale said about Mancuso and Pizzolo hit. What was it?

Pogo
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:22 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:20 am

Pogo
Pogo, is there any way to know if he ghosted out on the Randy hit like Dom Cicale claims?

I don't recall what Cicale said about Mancuso and Pizzolo hit. What was it?

Pogo
Something along the lines of when he was called to put in work it was like something always came up...Cicale's buddy Ace Aiello did the hit but I'm not sure what Nose's role was...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:51 am Is Mancuso really all the violent by LCN standards? He killed his wife and that is a big one but I can't think of too many mob hits he actually took part in.

He drove a blocking car in the Sciascia hit and as Acting UnderBoss he was most likely part of the plot to kill Randy Pizzzolo. He was in prison at the time of the Seccaffio so not sure how much of a role he could have played in that. Are there any others?

In terms of mob murders other sitting bosses like Amuso, Merlino and Bellomo have him best several times over. So not sure where this view about him being out of control and violent comes from?

Pogo
Alot of his reputation came from long ago when he was with the Purple Gang crew...they were one of the more violent gangs in NYC history...
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:51 am Is Mancuso really all the violent by LCN standards? He killed his wife and that is a big one but I can't think of too many mob hits he actually took part in.

- Mancuso was part of the Purple Gang and killed Leonard Filippone in a shootout in 1976. Filippone had just killed Anthony Maiorino (son of Bonanno member Salvatore Maiorino) and shot Mancuso in the wrist and back.

- In 1984, Mancuso shot and killed his wife Evelina.

- Around 1997, Mancuso was involved in an unsanctioned murder at a social club in Queens. The victim was there to resolve a gambling debt but had a gun on him and "got nasty". Vincent Basciano shot him and the body was left in a car in the Bronx. In addition to Mancuso, John Spirito, Anthony Frascone, Emanuel Guaragna, Salvatore Maiorino, Anthony Donato, Salvatore Montagna, and Alan Handler were present in the club at the time.

- In 1999, Mancuso was the blocker in the Gerlando Sciascia murder. Cicale claimed Mancuso actually dogged the hit, but he (Cicale) wasn't there and I'm not sure who he heard that from. Massino was told that Mancuso was there for the murder.

- In 2004, Mancuso ordered Dominick Cicale to kill Randolph Pizzolo.

- Mancuso most likely either ordered or approved the Anthony Seccafico murder from prison in 2009.

Gene Borello was once asked if Mancuso was liked or feared and his answer was simply, "feared".
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'