Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:05 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:59 pm
Ivan wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:05 pm Should probably say that I like Scott and his work a lot, just joking around here folks.
I truly hope Scott is right with his recent reporting. I'll be the first to apologize, congratulate and thank.
For the sake of journalism, I hope Scott is right too. And for my own articles, which are nowhere near as popular as Scott's, I also hope that the readers of this forum keep me in check, as they have done in the past.
I hope you see the stark difference in how your contributions are received, and this thread and associated 'controversy'.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.

Post by Guest »

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:51 pmYou couldnt hold any of these writer's jock straps, including Scotts or youd be published. You do this for free while he gets paid. What sources do you have? Oh thats right, no one.
"Per sources"
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:55 pm Rooster sounds butt hurt over this. He really got off on the fiction. :lol:

Pogo
That's exactly what it is. He gravitates to overhyped mob info like a fly to shit.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:24 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:51 pmYou couldnt hold any of these writer's jock straps, including Scotts or youd be published. You do this for free while he gets paid. What sources do you have? Oh thats right, no one.
"Per sources"
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:55 pm Rooster sounds butt hurt over this. He really got off on the fiction. :lol:

Pogo
That's exactly what it is. He gravitates to overhyped mob info like a fly to shit.
The above post was mine.
All roads lead to New York.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I still would love to know how the OJ of the underworld keeps his official boss title...but then again in this day and age who wants the big seat...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:42 pm I still would love to know how the OJ of the underworld keeps his official boss title...but then again in this day and age who wants the big seat...
One thing to have a Patsy at the top, another to have a guy itching to bring the whole family down.

Odds on Mikey ending up on a milk carton?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

There have been guys on these boards - im talking mostly about Pogo and Wiseguy, who have bummed me out and pissed me off over the years with stuff they've said to guys who I wanted to keep posting on here for a good, free read. But in the end, over time, its clear who holds the academic standard in all these discussions and its silly and stupid to think that the guys who know their shit for 20 years are going to bow and roll over to upstart fiction writers with a paywall business plan.. the board can take that for what it wants and i guess we all come here to decide on what is truth and what isn't. iits immature and childish to think that any writer can say "per sources" and then write some wild stuff and be taken seriously that just doesn't work especially if you're making up dialogue for guys that never happened at the same time
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

So..on the "candles to jockstraps" front...give me a fucking break...really? I wonder how many paywall dollars Scott makes...I'm willing to bet im doing better on ROI at the bar...how many guys can possibly watch his stuff without cringing as he interrupts his own host dude repeatedly and never lets any of his guests even talk? As for business plans I don't think that's a viable one.. it's unlikable and that's the bottom line...probably won't last and thats whats happening on here right now...the whole thing is being questioned, its falling apart and guys are probably going to keep laughing at his approach and style. I don't have any angry feelings for Scott at all I just agree with the much more knowledgeable guys on here who HAVE BEEN calling spades spades for years with no skin in the game and only an academic love of truth and many years of research and reading to back them. I used to love "fresh street talk" on here...when Scott writes about New England it offends me because he's so far off and clueless. I get angry on behalf of you guys paying dollars per week to read his filler content.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:56 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:42 pm I still would love to know how the OJ of the underworld keeps his official boss title...but then again in this day and age who wants the big seat...
One thing to have a Patsy at the top, another to have a guy itching to bring the whole family down.

Odds on Mikey ending up on a milk carton?
I'd say he'll get hit with a major RICO before he would be clipped...why didn't the captains have the balls to muscle Mancuso out after voting Cammarano Jr boss? I understand Mikey Nose is official, but could some sort of appeal be made to the other families bosses to dispose of the guy...he's clearly not boss material but who really is in the Bonannos...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:42 pm the OJ of the underworld
I had to stop and think for like 30 seconds before I could get this joke. :lol:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:58 am
It's a little obscure but I'm glad you got it😁😁
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:26 am
It was a splendid jest and I salute you.

After Mikey Nose got out of jail for offing his wife he said he was going on a hunt for the real killer I'm sure.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Ivan wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:36 am

After Mikey Nose got out of jail for offing his wife he said he was going on a hunt for the real killer I'm sure.
With all this talk about Mancuso putting a contract on the Cammaranos, maybe he just doesnt have diplomacy in his repertoire...I mean he did come up with the Purple Gang and was close to Vinny Basciano, two entities known for bloodshed over peaceful resolutions...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Frankie Boy Salerno driving the white Escalade getting him out of the city...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:42 am

With all this talk about Mancuso putting a contract on the Cammaranos, maybe he just doesnt have diplomacy in his repertoire...I mean he did come up with the Purple Gang and was close to Vinny Basciano, two entities known for bloodshed over peaceful resolutions...
Pretty much what I said too. These guys are not homogeneous and they don't all have the same capabilities...

Mancuso= Violent. Cammarano = Money. History has shown in the immediate short term..( Gotti vs Castellano, Corleonesi vs Palermo, Montagna and Co. vs the Rizzutos....) Violence, naked aggression can overwhelm someone more calculated in their approach.
I think it's partly why Amuso reigning over the wealthier Bronx guys seemed to baffle many for many years.

But long term..... you need someone with some vision and some ability at the top. Or at least, a guy capable of RECOGNIZING guys with vision and ability.

These guys, Bascianos, Mancusos, seem like they are used to solving problems in the street, not at the table...
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:03 pm Guys, if you want to personally attack Scott do it in the Graveyard section. As for the article, you've made your opinions known and are beating a dead horse.

https://youtu.be/zDAmPIq29ro