Pennisi just dropped the biggest bomb

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Pennisi just dropped the biggest bomb

Post by TommyNoto »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:41 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:16 pm
That's the first name I thought too with his alleged street boss status...I've never heard or read Carmine Della Cava is close to Barney, very interesting...
Carmine was in Barney’s East Harlem/Bronx crew.

Other East Harlem/Bronx crew members highlighted by the feds in related court filings: Artie Nigro, Robert "Bucky" Carbone, James D'Elio, Pasquale "Scoop" DeLuca, Carmine Dellacava, Louis DiNapoli, Joe Pontoriero, Nicholas Auletta, and Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca.
He is also worth a hundred million and runs Omnibuild Construction, one of NYC bigger contractors and probably the Westside’s biggest money maker.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

That's the first name I thought too with his alleged street boss status...I've never heard or read Carmine Della Cava is close to Barney, very interesting...

Other East Harlem/Bronx crew members highlighted by the feds in related court filings: Artie Nigro, Robert "Bucky" Carbone, James D'Elio, Pasquale "Scoop" DeLuca, Carmine Dellacava, Louis DiNapoli, Joe Pontoriero, Nicholas Auletta, and Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca.
Jesus , Pontoreio too, Worth Construction was another major contractor, both in the same crew lol . Patty F and Mike Ragusa brother were/ are big port players as well.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:55 pm

He is also worth a hundred million and runs Omnibuild Construction, one of NYC bigger contractors and probably the Westside’s biggest money maker.
I thought it was Cava construction... you are probably right.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ivan wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:28 pm more just dropped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDzWlQ2v7bs
I think Pennisi (or whoever he's talking to) is making way more out if this than what it is.
All roads lead to New York.

Post by Guest »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:41 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:55 pm

I thought it was Cava construction... you are probably right.
It was

I wish we knew what really went down but Della Cava right hand at Cava runs Omnibuild.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I think Bellomo went to morturary school and dropped out, didn't he also get a degree in prison?