Pennisi just dropped the biggest bomb

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Pennisi just dropped the biggest bomb

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:46 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:25 am
John Pennisi addresses this and disagrees. He clearly states in his follow up video that there is no distinction and it is a major violation of protocol.

He was the made member, sooooo...
So what he say is the penalty for breaking such a major rule of Cosa Nostra? They taking Barney down?? Or Did he say no one’s going to do shit about it?
He said if anyone has any questions Johnny scootch knows the answers so just him.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:25 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:46 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:25 am
John Pennisi addresses this and disagrees. He clearly states in his follow up video that there is no distinction and it is a major violation of protocol.

He was the made member, sooooo...
So what he say is the penalty for breaking such a major rule of Cosa Nostra? They taking Barney down?? Or Did he say no one’s going to do shit about it?
He said if anyone has any questions Johnny scootch knows the answers so just him.
Pennisi actually just posted a follow up video on "what he thinks" this morning
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Guys rat and go live in their old neighborhoods these days. Being with another members ex wife is extremely low on the list of things you could do to face retribution from fellow mobsters. It’s more of a faux pau than the breaking of a major rule.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:05 pm Guys rat and go live in their old neighborhoods these days. Being with another members ex wife is extremely low on the list of things you could do to face retribution from fellow mobsters. It’s more of a faux pau than the breaking of a major rule.
Wasn’t it Lubranos ex girlfriend? Not wife
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

the woman barney is dating "N" has dated other people in the west side aka the administation - the new meghan hall?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

First Scott has sources in the Bonanno family, now a rat who’s been out of the life for 5 years knows how Barneys “inner circle think about him haha unreal
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

From the latest video:

- Pennisi previously stated that Bellomo was college-educated but corrects this
The person that went to college is someone very close to him. Who, when I was in the life, I was told, “Anyone needs to get a message to Barney, you gotta go through this guy.”
- Bellomo’s closest circle of friends were known to turn down alcohol because they didn’t want to drink in front of him
- Pennisi adds that Lucchese members didn’t drink excessively in front of their administration either
- “A member of the West Side needed to get permission from eight guys before he could do something. They followed a leader and they’re very regimented.”
According to sources, Barney prefers portraying himself as a regular, tax-paying citizen. He has a legitimate job and he goes to work every day. When he did venture out, it was mostly with legitimate people. He’s not your typical wiseguy.
- Bellomo has become “noticeably not his usual cautious self” since he started seeing Lubrano’s ex
- Lubrano’s ex has also allegedly dated wiseguys “from the Bronx to Staten Island”, and was engaged before being with Bellomo
- Lubrano’s ex has also allegedly dated members of the Genovese family, including a few who were close to Bellomo (and he is aware of this)
Supposedly, the guys in his inner circle are having a tough time with this because it’s a tough subject to bring up. […] The word on the street, especially in the Bronx, is people are talking and the talk is about Barney and his relationship. Obviously, this talk is taking place behind his back. […] The wiseguy rumour mill is in effect, and the respect that Barney formerly received transformed into back-biting talk about him. His position is, he cares enough not to care what people will say.
- Bellomo is being less cautious because the woman he’s seeing is “known to flaunt whoever she’s dating” and takes him out a lot to restaurants
Barney was somebody that you didn’t hear about, his name hardly came up. […] I brought up a time when he met my friend and he was on a motorcycle. And for years he met people like that, incognito, until an accident prevented him from getting back on a bike. […] Apparently, for some time now the talk has been about Barney’s decision making. And it’s become obvious that [Lubrano’s ex] has a big influence on him and some of his decisions.
- “Everybody’s talking” about Bellomo’s decision to have a house built with Lubrano’s ex in the Westchester area near Ralph Balsamo’s house
- Pennisi has been told that Balsamo is constantly complaining about financial hardship
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

One thing I would add chin is it's not just Lubrano's ex, it's a baby mama.

Post by Guest »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:27 am From the latest video:

The person that went to college is someone very close to him. Who, when I was in the life, I was told, “Anyone needs to get a message to Barney, you gotta go through this guy.”
- Bellomo’s closest circle of friends were known to turn down alcohol because they didn’t want to drink in front of him
- Pennisi adds that Lucchese members didn’t drink excessively in front of their administration either
- “A member of the West Side needed to get permission from eight guys before he could do something. They followed a leader and they’re very regimented.”
According to sources, Barney prefers portraying himself as a regular, tax-paying citizen. He has a legitimate job and he goes to work every day. When he did venture out, it was mostly with legitimate people. He’s not your typical wiseguy.
- Bellomo has become “noticeably not his usual cautious self” since he started seeing Lubrano’s ex
- Lubrano’s ex has also allegedly dated wiseguys “from the Bronx to Staten Island”, and was engaged before being with Bellomo
- Lubrano’s ex has also allegedly dated members of the Genovese family, including a few who were close to Bellomo (and he is aware of this)
Supposedly, the guys in his inner circle are having a tough time with this because it’s a tough subject to bring up. […] The word on the street, especially in the Bronx, is people are talking and the talk is about Barney and his relationship. Obviously, this talk is taking place behind his back. […] The wiseguy rumour mill is in effect, and the respect that Barney formerly received transformed into back-biting talk about him. His position is, he cares enough not to care what people will say.
- Bellomo is being less cautious because the woman he’s seeing is “known to flaunt whoever she’s dating” and takes him out a lot to restaurants
Barney was somebody that you didn’t hear about, his name hardly came up. […] I brought up a time when he met my friend and he was on a motorcycle. And for years he met people like that, incognito, until an accident prevented him from getting back on a bike. […] Apparently, for some time now the talk has been about Barney’s decision making. And it’s become obvious that [Lubrano’s ex] has a big influence on him and some of his decisions.
- “Everybody’s talking” about Bellomo’s decision to have a house built with Lubrano’s ex in the Westchester area near Ralph Balsamo’s house
- Pennisi has been told that Balsamo is constantly complaining about financial hardship
That public birthday party at Gigante place assists JP POV. In that party pic w Balsamo and Party F was supposedly a very close legit friend of his. Balsamo being broke is interesting, maybe he isn’t a official captain. He was a drug guy so maybe he pulled back w that

Who is Barney inner circle ? Ernie, Patty, Ragusa, Della Cava, Ralph , S Gigante ?

I have to wait until Monday’s cardio to see JP latest video. He is putting out some good stuff, i tend to believe him but suspect as well, we’ll see. My guess is most bosses last 30 years date a wiseguys ex as many of those girls stay in same circle. We really need a pic of her
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Michael Ragusa?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I’m not gonna complain cuz he does have some interesting info but the guys a weirdo
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:41 pm

Michael Ragusa?
That's the first name I thought too with his alleged street boss status...I've never heard or read Carmine Della Cava is close to Barney, very interesting...
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:16 pm
That's the first name I thought too with his alleged street boss status...I've never heard or read Carmine Della Cava is close to Barney, very interesting...
Carmine was in Barney’s East Harlem/Bronx crew.

Other East Harlem/Bronx crew members highlighted by the feds in related court filings: Artie Nigro, Robert "Bucky" Carbone, James D'Elio, Pasquale "Scoop" DeLuca, Carmine Dellacava, Louis DiNapoli, Joe Pontoriero, Nicholas Auletta, and Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:41 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:16 pm
Carmine was in Barney’s East Harlem/Bronx crew.

Other East Harlem/Bronx crew members highlighted by the feds in related court filings: Artie Nigro, Robert "Bucky" Carbone, James D'Elio, Pasquale "Scoop" DeLuca, Carmine Dellacava, Louis DiNapoli, Joe Pontoriero, Nicholas Auletta, and Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca.
Thanks Johnny, I didnt know that...what a strong crew