Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Ivan »

the T-shirt thing sounds like something out of The Goodfella Tapes
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:00 pm Damn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true. The house shooting, fire bomb and now Jonny Joe jr as a capo. It’s really not that far fetched. Any one wanna $20 on this info being true or false? I’ll bet that at least 2 of those 3 things will turn out to be true. Any takers? I’ll cash app it when we find out 😂😂😂
You still pretending to be Commellos cousin or is that schtick over?

Ill take that bet. How long is the duration? Ill give it 90 days. Fair?
Paypal only.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:00 pmDamn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true.
That's because you haven't been around that long. Everything about the Bonannos, currently, or everything he's been reporting as of late?
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:00 pm Damn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true. The house shooting, fire bomb and now Jonny Joe jr as a capo. It’s really not that far fetched. Any one wanna $20 on this info being true or false? I’ll bet that at least 2 of those 3 things will turn out to be true. Any takers? I’ll cash app it when we find out 😂😂😂

Paypal only.
😂 that was the weirdest thing I’ve seen on here
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:44 pm 😂 that was the weirdest thing I’ve seen on here
this gets my vote for weirdest

https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... 19#p129219
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:44 pm
Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:35 pm

Paypal only.
😂 that was the weirdest thing I’ve seen on here
I got a gambling problem.
Ill send solai $25 today paypal. He can keep $5 and send Commelos cousin the $20 if he wins. Ant you gonna do the same.
@solai
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I'll take that bet. Cash only. Double it to 40. Make it interesting. I bet only 1 is true.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Scott, was doing a podcast today I heard with Gary Jenkins. Around the 43-47 min mark he's saying he suspects Doc Yearborne hit was a house cleaning by Cammisano and Jenk8ns said he heard it was a drug rip off from a solid source. Then Scott backtracks.
I'm not saying Scott is a liar, but this is what he does sometimes, makes these claims sometimes bold, and he doesnt know if true or not. He just says it for reasons unknown to me.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Joe Spirito Jr being a Captain could very well be true since he has been identified as someone of importance in the past. But if it turns out to be true is it really Scott having inside knowledge into the Bonannos or a lucky guess/prediction seeing that he has a habit of giving everyone he writes about a rank.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

"Jewish Consigliere"
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:32 pm "Jewish Consigliere"i
That discussion is one topic down
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:04 pm
"Consigliere Emeritus"
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:26 pm
"Consigliere Emeritus"
I reject the Godfather-esque "Jewish consigliere" stuff to describe a non-Italian advisor, but the "consigliere emeritus" does have substance. At least historically Detroit had a consiglio governing the Family that had semi-retired leaders like Tocco and Licavoli as "consiglieri" on it. I don't believe Scott knew about the consiglio when he started referencing "consiglieri emeritus" but it does fit what we know now.

Post by Guest »

B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:43 pm
"Consigliere Emeritus"
I reject the Godfather-esque "Jewish consigliere" stuff to describe a non-Italian advisor, but the "consigliere emeritus" does have substance. At least historically Detroit had a consiglio governing the Family that had semi-retired leaders like Tocco and Licavoli as "consiglieri" on it. I don't believe Scott knew about the consiglio when he started referencing "consiglieri emeritus" but it does fit what we know now.

How does Hesh play into all this?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:43 pm
"Consigliere Emeritus"
How does Hesh play into all this?