Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

InCamelot
Straightened out

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by InCamelot »

B. wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:33 am New favorite saying: "surreal funeral-home melee"
:lol:
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

If Aiello was recently bumped up to underboss sometime from the Grimaldi funeral and now like Scott is reporting, it'd seem likely Spirito Jr would be the one to replace Aiello right?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 am If we can move past the tshirt, Johnny spirito jnr is now a captain "according to scott".

Another pin in the mantle of credibility.
That's not a far fetched claim. Capeci had Spirito jr as an acting capo in 2013. Lovaglio also testified that the Bonannos made Spirito jr consigliere for a day so he could conduct a ceremony.

With his dad back on the streets and his obvious close ties to the boss, it's not unthinkable that Spirito jr would rise up the ranks.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:45 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:56 am If we can move past the tshirt, Johnny spirito jnr is now a captain "according to scott".

That's not a far fetched claim. Capeci had Spirito jr as an acting capo in 2013. Lovaglio also testified that the Bonannos made Spirito jr consigliere for a day so he could conduct a ceremony.

With his dad back on the streets and his obvious close ties to the boss, it's not unthinkable that Spirito jr would rise up the ranks.
Hey, if Scott can convey conversations between Nicodemo and Joey, he's the man on the ground with new management decisions in the B's too.

That anyone is happy to give this crap sunlight is laughable. Or desperate.

And hungry to eat my words too.

Unthinkable does not equal likely. It's rather the opposite.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:09 am If Aiello was recently bumped up to underboss sometime from the Grimaldi funeral and now like Scott is reporting, it'd seem likely Spirito Jr would be the one to replace Aiello right?
Too busy on the hit team driving the crash car.

Multiple sources.

Sorry. You had me at "Scott reporting".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

We're literally "debating" Joe Cammarano junior walking around wearing a tshirt supporting his mafia comeback.

In the words of Bruce Springsteen "There's a joke out there somewhere and it's on me".
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:54 am
JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:45 am

Hey, if Scott can convey conversations between Nicodemo and Joey, he's the man on the ground with new management decisions in the B's too.

That anyone is happy to give this crap sunlight is laughable. Or desperate.

And hungry to eat my words too.

Unthinkable does not equal likely. It's rather the opposite.
I'm not saying I believe Scott either I've questioned plenty of stuff he's wrote in the past too. I'm just not ready to dismiss it and would rather look into what's being wrote and see if there's anything in it.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:21 pm Kansas City working with Chicago and Philly, Chicago getting everyone back in line in NW Indiana.

Don't sleep on the Chicago comeback. Under the leadership of their Boss, UnderBoss, Street Boss, Consigliere and Acting Consigliere they are putting things back together. They are strengthening their ties with KC and NY and reclaiming their lost territory in Indiana. Who knows what moves they will be making next?

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:01 am I'm not saying I believe Scott either I've questioned plenty of stuff he's wrote in the past too. I'm just not ready to dismiss it and would rather look into what's being wrote and see if there's anything in it.
Where we differ is my line is at mafioso comeback tshirts.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

The funniest point in this whole thread is that a Burnstein article about Cammarano wearing a comeback shirt gets 11 pages, and a Pennisi video about Bellemo breaking major mafia protocol, gets 4.

That's the biggest joke on this website.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:22 am The funniest point in this whole thread is that a Burnstein article about Cammarano wearing a comeback shirt gets 11 pages, and a Pennisi video about Bellemo breaking major mafia protocol, gets 4.

You didn't pay 50 bucks to Pennisi like I did for the Scott stuff so your ROI is going to be lower. Also 12 pages in and no one has thanked me for taking one for the team. Where is the respect?

I'm going to retaliate by shooting up houses two miles away from your houses. I got your surreal funeral-home melee for you right here pal.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:45 amLovaglio also testified that the Bonannos made Spirito jr consigliere for a day so he could conduct a ceremony.
A good example of why I've always found the Bonannos to be a joke, despite some people's infatuation with that family.
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:16 amDon't sleep on the Chicago comeback. Under the leadership of their Boss, UnderBoss, Street Boss, Consigliere and Acting Consigliere they are putting things back together. They are strengthening their ties with KC and NY and reclaiming their lost territory in Indiana. Who knows what moves they will be making next?

Pogo
Don't forget their "50 members."

What the hell is there to take over in NW Indiana anyway?
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:35 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:22 am The funniest point in this whole thread is that a Burnstein article about Cammarano wearing a comeback shirt gets 11 pages, and a Pennisi video about Bellemo breaking major mafia protocol, gets 4.

You didn't pay 50 bucks to Pennisi like I did for the Scott stuff so your ROI is going to be lower. Also 12 pages in and no one has thanked me for taking one for the team. Where is the respect?

I'm going to retaliate by shooting up houses two miles away from your houses. I got your surreal funeral-home melee for you right here pal.

I appreciate you ivan
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Cheech wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:41 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:35 am

I appreciate you ivan
I was kidding but thanks lol
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Damn you guys really have a hard on for Scott😂😂😂. I wouldn’t be surprised if everything he’s saying is true. The house shooting, fire bomb and now Jonny Joe jr as a capo. It’s really not that far fetched. Any one wanna $20 on this info being true or false? I’ll bet that at least 2 of those 3 things will turn out to be true. Any takers? I’ll cash app it when we find out 😂😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.