Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Cheech »

So becuase there was a random shooting in the same town as where Camamrano lives that means scott was right?
Got it

Btw you guys have already done more investigating than scott has

Oh and apparently someone forgot to tell Capeci
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Angelo Santino wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:34 pm Another source is still adamant that "something" is going on. I can't go into more but if I'm hearing it it's no surprise Scott is who has far more contacts than I. Maybe it all turns out to be BS or maybe not. If you go through FBI documents in the 60's when they were first collecting info, there are rumors, stories of all stripes that never went anywhere. One of the disadvantages of trying to study a secret society.
Apples and bowling balls, Ang
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

No it isn't, if a 60s era reporter was publishing mob articles based off of FBI intelligence documents he would have published alot of inaccuracies ranging from affiliations, alleged plots and rumors.

Breaking news is a chase and occasionally journalists will get wrong intel. That is why they issue retractions and updates.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Angelo Santino wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:25 am No it isn't, if a 60s era reporter was publishing mob articles based off of FBI intelligence documents he would have published alot of inaccuracies ranging from affiliations, alleged plots and rumors.

Breaking news is a chase and occasionally journalists will get wrong intel. That is why they issue retractions and updates.

Youre saying scott is breaking news? Whats this the fucking Evening News now?

Lol. I just wanted to use a few Soprano references. I really dont care. You think it’s colorful jornalism and i think its bullshit. All good. I still love ya.
Last edited by Cheech on Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I think there is very little truth to this. Im sure there is a riff. Firebombs and shootings and Cammarano running for their lives is bullshit. IMO.
Salude!
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

He released an article and everybody is talking about it so I'd call that a win. In time everything will come out, and if he's right then he will have broke the story and if he is wrong then he will have earned his criticism for his overdramatic narrative which turned out to be nothing.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Angelo Santino wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:37 am He released an article and everybody is talking about it so I'd call that a win. In time everything will come out, and if he's right then he will have broke the story and if he is wrong then he will have earned his criticism for his overdramatic narrative which turned out to be nothing.
Truest thing in the thread.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

If it turns out to be nothing then I would hope for Scott to see the fallacies in reporting on things in the most colorful of ways, especially when it's unverified at the time. I don't find issue with reporting rumors as long as it's clearly stated. But as Joey Merlino is just being Joey Scott is just being Scott. No one can say his stuff is boring, which may be part of the reason hes managed to go from attorney to mob author to Hollywood consultant and screenwriter.

If it turns out to be something, Scott will still get no credit for it by some here. I remember years back when Capeci did an article claiming Amuso and Gotti had been replaced and then two years later wrote a retraction. If Scott ever did that he would be crucified whereas Capeci wouldn't. Cant win.

I have two sources in my ear, one is adamant something is amiss and the second claims theres nothing to it. One will turn out to be right. Either way it makes no difference in my life so I'm not as passionate about it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

If it turns out to be true (fire bombings and shootings lol) i will make a post saying i was completely wrong and ask solai to sticky it.
No one caught capeci ribbing scott today?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I don't think the "real stuff" line is a jibe at Scott. I was looking through the archive and Capeci used it almost every time he took a week off last year (he only used a different one at Thanksgiving).
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.44.40.png
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.45.06.png
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.45.35.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.46.20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:52 am If it turns out to be true (fire bombings and shootings lol) i will make a post saying i was completely wrong and ask solai to sticky it.
Cheech, you're a man of honor
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:48 am I don't think the "real stuff" line is a jibe at Scott. I was looking through the archive and Capeci used it almost every time he took a week off last year (he only used a different one at Thanksgiving).

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.44.40.png

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.45.06.png

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.45.35.png
Ya but its funnier if it was about scott. Youre ruining it lmao
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Snakes wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:49 am
Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:52 am If it turns out to be true (fire bombings and shootings lol) i will make a post saying i was completely wrong and ask solai to sticky it.
Cheech, you're a man of honor
that i am, snakes. Thanks for recognizing it. Angelo is beating me up :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Angelo Santino wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:37 am He released an article and everybody is talking about it so I'd call that a win. In time everything will come out, and if he's right then he will have broke the story and if he is wrong then he will have earned his criticism for his overdramatic narrative which turned out to be nothing.
"Scott is a sensationalist."

sen·sa·tion·al·ist

noun

a person who presents stories in a way that is intended to provoke public interest or excitement, at the expense of accuracy.

You nailed it.
All roads lead to New York.