John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Shellackhead »

Joey Lubrano gets all the pretty girls lmaooo
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:30 pm Joey Lubrano gets all the pretty girls lmaooo
Yes he does lol I’d love to see what this new one Pennisi is referring to looks like.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Has starting up with the ex - especially an ex-wife - of a respected made man suddenly become allowed? I know of some crazy old stories from 100 years ago about weird stuff with made guys and their wives. But in general, when did a made guy lose the right to kill another guy who's fucking around with his wife/ex-wife/mother of his first born son? Its open season on her as soon as the divorce agreement is signed? WTF?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pennisi is STILL A STOOL PIGEON! FACTS!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I understand why getting involved with the girl of another made guy is not allowed... current, ex, whatever. Just like in "real life" I wouldn't consider sniffing around any of my friend's ex's - and that's what these made men are technically supposed to be..."friends"

But Pennisi saying "there are plenty of fish in the sea" in response to how dumb it is for a made guy to mess around with the ex of another, I think, is kind of flawed in reality. These guys obviously don't move in large circles, even in a place as big as NY they are in their own bubble, culturally they are a lot different than the rest of modern society - and the circle of girls who would be willing to get into a relationship with a career criminal is not as big as people think. Yeah cases where a guy is married and the girl is from the same neighborhood or is a friend of the family, shit like that...that makes sense. But someone single in their 40s and 50s ? That's why these guys seem to run through the same small circle/types of girls like athletes run through the same strippers and IG models . The culture is not that big and these guys don't operate normally within regular society.

I'm surprised these situations like this, where Lubrano is the unfortunate example, do not happen a lot more . For all we know they could happen pretty frequently, to the point where "avenging honor" and killing someone over it does not make sense to them anymore
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:37 pm I understand why getting involved with the girl of another made guy is not allowed... current, ex, whatever. Just like in "real life" I wouldn't consider sniffing around any of my friend's ex's - and that's what these made men are technically supposed to be..."friends"

But Pennisi saying "there are plenty of fish in the sea" in response to how dumb it is for a made guy to mess around with the ex of another, I think, is kind of flawed in reality. These guys obviously don't move in large circles, even in a place as big as NY they are in their own bubble, culturally they are a lot different than the rest of modern society - and the circle of girls who would be willing to get into a relationship with a career criminal is not as big as people think. Yeah cases where a guy is married and the girl is from the same neighborhood or is a friend of the family, shit like that...that makes sense. But someone single in their 40s and 50s ? That's why these guys seem to run through the same small circle/types of girls like athletes run through the same strippers and IG models . The culture is not that big and these guys don't operate normally within regular society.

I'm surprised these situations like this, where Lubrano is the unfortunate example, do not happen a lot more . For all we know they could happen pretty frequently, to the point where "avenging honor" and killing someone over it does not make sense to them anymore
Valid points bro !
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:42 am Pennisi is STILL A STOOL PIGEON! FACTS!
Your weird obsession with him has been well established.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

aray22 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:48 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:42 am Pennisi is STILL A STOOL PIGEON! FACTS!
Actually it's a metaphor in a way. Let's not forget who he was and why he is on YouTube. Always remember that when he tells his stories is my point.
Your weird obsession with tracking all my posts and remembering them has now been well established
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:42 am
Actually it's a metaphor in a way. Let's not forget who he was and why he is on YouTube. Always remember that when he tells his stories is my point.
Your weird obsession with tracking all my posts and remembering them has now been well established
This board is very aware that he's a cooperator, wouldn't you agree? I get that you like to beat a dead horse, but your weird obsession of constantly reminding everyone that you hate him has been well established by now.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

aray22 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:24 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:42 am
This board is very aware that he's a cooperator, wouldn't you agree? I get that you like to beat a dead horse, but your weird obsession of constantly reminding everyone that you hate him has been well established by now.
This f*ckin guy ^^^^ I don't think I ever said that. Why don't you just go through my posts for me and see?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:30 pm Joey Lubrano gets all the pretty girls lmaooo
The most important thing to come out of all of this is that joey lubrano gets all the pussy
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:34 am
The most important thing to come out of all of this is that joey lubrano gets all the pussy
the one dating barney has a kid with lubrano and is apparently building a with barney i Westchester county + she dated half of the admin in the westside - " I mean, what happened to this thing? For God’s sake, we bend more rules than the Catholic Church." Source: Sopranos S4.Ep4: The Weight
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pennisis posted another video about it. His third in a row. Who Barney f*cks is a hot topic apparently.
The most interesting thing to come out of this latest video is he said Ralph Balsamo is saying how he can't earn any has some financial hardships going on. And Barney is building a house right near his. Maybe this thing is not so much about the girl it's just an excuse bc ppl aren't happy.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pennisi now saying his dad smashed Ronnie Trucchio over the head with the lid of a garbage can.Just like when he said his mum smashed a bottle and saved Peter Gotti from a bunch of Puerto Ricans 😂
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:07 am Pennisis posted another video about it. His third in a row. Who Barney f*cks is a hot topic apparently.
You don't like Pennisi? stop reading this thread and watching his vids.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.