Scott Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Re: Scott Burnstein

Post by Guest »

sdeitche wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:56 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:07 am alright, lets not go crazy here but it was a great book. read it LAX to JFK sitting next to Jack Black believe it or not
You buried the lead! Jack Black is awesome. If I were next to him, I'd talk music (mainly Rush) with him the whole trip.
EVery Sunday afternoon LAX to JFK Virgin (now Alaska Airlines) has a celebrity in 1st class.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

I like Scott and I appreciate his work. I've caught the odd error in what he is reporting but for the most part, it's good stuff. I had one pretty big issue with what he was reporting on the New England mob and Whitey Bulger. But he corrected his story.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I reckon he does fully attempt to ingratiate himself with non-LE for his Detroit reporting. But I believe all the other cities, he's - a la Capeci - the mouthpiece of LE. Are there material available - court records - that he could have leveraged? for sure, but given the timing of events (Al Grecco), it's likely he was fed the entire script of unsolved/uncharged murders.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:36 am I reckon he does fully attempt to ingratiate himself with non-LE for his Detroit reporting. But I believe for all the other cities, he's - a la Capeci - the mouthpiece of LE. Are there materials available - court records - that he could leverage? for sure, but given the timing of events (Al Grecco's), it's likely he was fed the entire script of unsolved/uncharged murders.
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Scott is legit and very generous with his time. I asked him a question via email about an article he wrote and he responded fairly quickly. I was surprised I even got a response. I need to subscribe to his site.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

DonPeppino386 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:08 pm Scott is legit and very generous with his time. I asked him a question via email about an article he wrote and he responded fairly quickly. I was surprised I even got a response. I need to subscribe to his site.
He used to post here fairly often, but he hasn't done so in a while, probably because he's been busy with all the new stuff on his site.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Does anybody know where Scott is coming from on this reporting?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I don't care what any of you say. Scott is the best fiction writer working today. More creative than Spielberg.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Remember when Scott said the Detroit family run a big % of the drugs in the city 😂
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Remember on this very topic I was questioning Scott's reporting style not so long ago since it went behind a paywall. What's next? He's going to YouTube a live sit-down between the cammarano faction and Mancuso faction.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:07 pm Remember when Scott said the Detroit family run a big % of the drugs in the city 😂

At least 25%. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Snakes wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:26 pm
DonPeppino386 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:08 pm Scott is legit and very generous with his time. I asked him a question via email about an article he wrote and he responded fairly quickly. I was surprised I even got a response. I need to subscribe to his site.
He used to post here fairly often, but he hasn't done so in a while, probably because he's been busy with all the new stuff on his site.
Could also be because of the constant harassment by certain members. Constantly calling him a liar and a fraud. Would you want to post here when every article gets these types of responses?

He has brought more discussions and information than most of this site outside of what is available via documents and gets railed on for it since the FBI didn't mouth it word for word.

If i was him, i wouldn't come here often either.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Isnt he the scottdietchie acc?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:32 pm Isnt he the scottdietchie acc?

Different guy.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:32 pm Isnt he the scottdietchie acc?
No Burnstein is Scott22 I believe. Doesn’t post that often anymore