What crew was Tommy Bilotti with (1976)?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nasabeak
Straightened out

What crew was Tommy Bilotti with (1976)?

Post by Nasabeak »

In Tommy Bilotti’s file, the following information was furnished in 1976:
Bn, who knows his shit, speculated it may refer to Jimmy Failla. However, the purported bad health of the subject makes me wonder if he wasn’t with someone else, and the fact that this person reported directly to Paul Castellano in 1976 makes me even more curious

Any ideas?
Don_Peppino
Straightened out

Re: What crew was Tommy Bilotti with (1976)?

Post by Don_Peppino »

To my understanding, Tommy Bilotti was related to Alex "the Ox" DeBrizzi and Michael D'alessio. He operated in Staten Island. So who were the capos of Staten Island in 1976?
"I was a venture capitalist"
Nasabeak
Straightened out

Post by Nasabeak »

Don_Peppino wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:30 pm To my understanding, Tommy Bilotti was related to Alex "the Ox" DeBrizzi and Michael D'alessio. He operated in Staten Island. So who were the capos of Staten Island in 1976?
The SI thing is what also rules out it being Failla to me as he was a Brooklyn boy
dimaggio
Associate

Post by dimaggio »

I've always understood Bilotti came up under John D'Alessio's crew. He was partners with D'Alessio brother Michael in bookmaking on SI and rumored to be the shooter of Thomas Ernst, D'Alessios daughter's husband.