New LCNBios posts

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: New LCNBios posts

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chaps wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:30 am Great writeup on the wakes for Vincent and Frank DeCicco.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2022/11/de ... mbino.html
ZERO Luchese attended Frank's. Wonder if Gotti picked up on that.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

- Lots of goings on from April 13-15th; on the day of the bombing the Decicco club on Bath Ave was raided, leading to a Robert Fappiano possession arrest. From the 1986 racketeering indictment:

"That same day agent Tomasulo and four detectives left the assassination site and proceeded to the social club at 1628 Bath Avenue, previously owned by Frank DeCicco. There one of the officers knocked on the door and said "open the door." Tomasulo saw through the window that Robert Fappiano reached in the small of his back, removed a nine millimeter automatic handgun, loaded it, and pointed it at the door. The officer, who had not previously identified himself as a police officer, then said "Police, open up." Tomasulo then saw Fappiano run to the bar, bend down with other men, and "stash" the gun away. The police then entered, searched the club, and recovered four handguns from a hollowed out section under the bar and covered by carpeting. One of the guns, a .38 had been stolen in 1973 along with twenty-three others. Fappiano arrested for possession of the gun."

-the sanctioning of carpenter John O'Connor shooting allegedly given at Decicco's wake

- confirmation that an induction ceremony was held on the night of the funeral
The Greek
Straightened out

Post by The Greek »

- Joseph 'Joe Brewster' Delmonico (Gambino Soldier; Gaggi Crew?)

Wasn't Joe Brewster a Colombo member w Greg Scarpa and Anthony Scarpatti?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

The Greek wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:51 pm - Joseph 'Joe Brewster' Delmonico (Gambino Soldier; Gaggi Crew?)

Joe Brewster the father was a Gambino, his son the Colombo I believe used the last name DeDomenico or I could have that backwards.
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

The Greek wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:51 pm - Joseph 'Joe Brewster' Delmonico (Gambino Soldier; Gaggi Crew?)

father and son. Senior was in construction, waste hauling, labor racketeering and at one point a driver for Jimmy Brown Failla. Allegedly never spent a day in jail, and died at 101.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Anyone has any info about Anthony Inturiano? Was from Brentwood Long Island?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Updated with some new DeCavalcante info.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Interesting having Guarraci as consigliere in December 2007
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

There was a report of him being acting consigliere a few years earlier.

Hanging John Riggi's photo across from the Ribera Club during the factionalism is very Sicilian. Reminds me of the recent CDG investigation where the Trapani boss met with the son of the deceased CDG underboss and they placed a photo of him in a nearby barn with a burning candle while they met outside to discuss a dispute. Not just a tribute but also a message to do the right thing.
JoeNGallo
On Record

Post by JoeNGallo »

Updated: DeMeo - Arch Diner Meeting / Fischetti Murder (1981): https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/01/de ... hetti.html
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

JoeNGallo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:46 am Updated: DeMeo - Arch Diner Meeting / Fischetti Murder (1981): https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/01/de ... hetti.html
Two guy blow him away and drive away in a Mercedes -- sound pretty Gemini Twins to me!

Would like to see a new version of the DeMeo crew story told, a more sober and dry version to go along with Murder Machine that incorporates what we've learned since it was written.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:24 am
JoeNGallo wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:46 am Updated: DeMeo - Arch Diner Meeting / Fischetti Murder (1981): https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/01/de ... hetti.html
Two guy blow him away and drive away in a Mercedes -- sound pretty Gemini Twins to me!

Would like to see a new version of the DeMeo crew story told, a more sober and dry version to go along with Murder Machine that incorporates what we've learned since it was written.
Yeah, not my wheelhouse but I’d read a reexamination of all of that stuff in a different light.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:01 pm
Ivan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:24 am

Yeah, not my wheelhouse but I’d read a reexamination of all of that stuff in a different light.
Something really dry and academic to function as a companion volume to the True Crime fun of Murder Machine. Dead serious about this; I want the story of the DeMeo crew written in the style of David Critchley. Total objectivity and zero sensationalism. Just facts and analysis.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

B. wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:37 pm There was a report of him being acting consigliere a few years earlier.

Hanging John Riggi's photo across from the Ribera Club during the factionalism is very Sicilian. Reminds me of the recent CDG investigation where the Trapani boss met with the son of the deceased CDG underboss and they placed a photo of him in a nearby barn with a burning candle while they met outside to discuss a dispute. Not just a tribute but also a message to do the right thing.
You constantly have cool little descriptions like this but this one particularly sounds like a movie scene lol, dope stuff
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wa few different updates.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.