John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by aray22 »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 am if he really knocked that girls teeth out.....
Pretty sure the woman that started that narrative came on here and redacted it.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

really? interesting
do you know where that is?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:10 pm really? interesting
She made a thread about it on here a couple months ago maybe.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I always wondered, why didn’t any wiseguys ask questions about who’s John pennisi when he got proposed?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:33 pm I always wondered, why didn’t any wiseguys ask questions about who’s John pennisi when he got proposed?
They could have, and no one had anything bad to say about him. Im not sure if people not knowing him counts for anything, compared to someone knowing who he is for bad reasons like unpaid debts, suspected rat, etc - there's gotta be hundreds of instances of guys on lists that other families know nothing about

I could be wrong but I think he mentioned in an early video the list with his name was given to the Genovese or at least that was told to him
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:33 pm I always wondered, why didn’t any wiseguys ask questions about who’s John pennisi when he got proposed?
When he was proposed he received a call one day from Anthony Guzzo (IIRC) on behalf of the Lucchese administration asking for his mother's maiden name so they could check he was fully Italian.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:27 am
When he was proposed he received a call one day from Anthony Guzzo (IIRC) on behalf of the Lucchese administration asking for his mother's maiden name so they could check he was fully Italian.
What if your mothers’s maiden was Williams but that was changed from Di Guglielmi at Ellis Island three generations ago? We could make money providing genealogies for guys in that boat who are proposed lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:05 am We could make money providing genealogies for guys in that boat who are proposed lol.
Proposed member background check should be a Mob Archeologists patreon tier.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:23 am
PolackTony wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:05 am We could make money providing genealogies for guys in that boat who are proposed lol.
Guy gets blackballed because it turns out his mother was a Slavo-Molisan’.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:43 am
chin_gigante wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:23 am
And one of us gets kicked out of the group for "selling" 100% Italian genealogy matches to guys looking to get straightened out.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:10 pm really? interesting
You can go directly to my personal YT channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaBabick or search my name and it'll come up. I put up a video on it on 9/20 that covers exactly what I posted here.

BTW, still have not gotten any of the documents I requested. And one final point I will make is that if this woman had filed a police report there would have been a court proceeding in which she would have faced Pennisi.

Why is the first time this woman appears in court to face her "abuser" at Castelle's trial where Pennisi testified as a witness? If she wanted to face her "abuser" she would've done so at her own court proceeding.

She wasn't called to the stand because the defense already knew it wasn't going to happen because the judge had ruled against it in pre-trial proceedings. The government wasn't "fighting tooth and nail" to keep her off the stand. She was never going to be called. That's a bunch of twisting and turning of the facts to fit a narrative.

Pennisi wasn't on trial. Castelle was.

So, at this point, my conclusion is that it did not happen and everything that continues to be spread about this non-existent event is a lie.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Pennisi just always comes off as so bitter. It takes away from his credibility imo. He's always taking these cheap shots at guys. I get it some of them did him dirty, but he makes himself look like the "washerwoman" he calls these other guys.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:38 am Pennisi just always comes off as so bitter. It takes away from his credibility imo. He's always taking these cheap shots at guys. I get it some of them did him dirty, but he makes himself look like the "washerwoman" he calls these other guys.
👍 your right.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

We could make money providing genealogies for guys in that boat who are proposed lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You guys are that good where you could monetize this in a myriad of ways. you could do work for investigators, certainly have a youtube show, write a book. The amount of knowledge between about 7-10 guys is astounding. the possibilities are endless if this info takes hours upon hours to research, aggregate etc
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chris Christie wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:04 am And one of us gets kicked out of the group for "selling" 100% Italian genealogy matches to guys looking to get straightened out.
So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ni**er gene. Now this...
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.