John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:36 pm
Good example but was Zappola's father made?
https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2022/05/ge ... e.html?m=1

Is this the father?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Is this the father?
Yes I think that's him - that was a great article. Some good stuff in there, but one thing that stood out was the Tino Fiumara mention and that he was the Genovese point person on the NJ waterfront as far back as possibly 1977 - when he was only in his mid 30s. Obviously fronting for whatever Capo was the 'waterfront guy' but still, that's a huge responsibility and they must have seen him as more than capable from a pretty young age

Article mentions relatives George and Vincent being released from Genovese to Luccheses and eventually becoming official Lucchese members. Everyone's a little familiar with George at least, but I don't really remember ever hearing or reading anything about Vincent Zappola, especially since a lot of the Casso & Amuso era has been covered. Wonder what ever happened to Vincent and what he was involved with during that time.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:24 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Is this the father?
Yes I think that's him - that was a great article. Some good stuff in there, but one thing that stood out was the Tino Fiumara mention and that he was the Genovese point person on the NJ waterfront as far back as possibly 1977 - when he was only in his mid 30s. Obviously fronting for whatever Capo was the 'waterfront guy' but still, that's a huge responsibility and they must have seen him as more than capable from a pretty young age

Article mentions relatives George and Vincent being released from Genovese to Luccheses and eventually becoming official Lucchese members. Everyone's a little familiar with George at least, but I don't really remember ever hearing or reading anything about Vincent Zappola, especially since a lot of the Casso & Amuso era has been covered. Wonder what ever happened to Vincent and what he was involved with during that time.
If I remember correctly, he shot John “Otto” Heidel with Sally Fusco Jr
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

In JP's latest vid (re drug dealing), in the comments, he states that (in answer to a question of why Paul asked the Commission on whether to hit Tambone) "back then the Commission approved all hits"

Is this true? Was there a period of time whereby a boss couldn't authorize a hit within his own family but had to get Commission approval?

This seems very odd
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Rustelli didn't ask the commission to have carmine Galante killed. He made a move on the family to take over and rusty sent the word to his guys to kill him. I think the Gambino were notified and asked for advice
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

His latest video he was told a rumour about the Sicilians shelving gotti guys and DiMaria, turned out to be bullshit
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Hes told that story before. Most of these are rehashed.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:12 am His latest video he was told a rumour about the Sicilians shelving gotti guys and DiMaria, turned out to be bullshit
It’s an old video, you can tell from the background, he doesn’t use that backdrop anymore.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He's reuploading a lot of old clips.

Also, he said in the comments that Anthony Caponigro was under Joe Cammarano. Can't remember if this was mentioned before.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Guy ran out of content. When will this guy finally be able to talk about the illegal stuff he did
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:20 pm In JP's latest vid (re drug dealing), in the comments, he states that (in answer to a question of why Paul asked the Commission on whether to hit Tambone) "back then the Commission approved all hits"

Is this true? Was there a period of time whereby a boss couldn't authorize a hit within his own family but had to get Commission approval?

This seems very odd
There was a rule like that going back to the formation of the Commission, yeah. I've seen different accounts over whether it just applied to high-ranking members or all soldiers. Valachi said the NYC-NJ consiglio was set up for similar reasons for all NYC-NJ members on the hot seat.

He may not have it perfect but Pennisi's not pulling it out of thin air.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:32 am There was a rule like that going back to the formation of the Commission, yeah. I've seen different accounts over whether it just applied to high-ranking members or all soldiers. Valachi said the NYC-NJ consiglio was set up for similar reasons for all NYC-NJ members on the hot seat.

He may not have it perfect but Pennisi's not pulling it out of thin air.
Obviously the Commission has played roles in determining administration's (Joe Bonanno, Philly post Bruno), but I'm surprised that families needed commission approval for soldiers.
What time periods was this enforced/observed do we know?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Jesus christ, the polls he’s doing on YouTube are embarrassing 😂
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He has a video coming out on the aftermath of the strip club fight with Ralph Balsamo's crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMKC1Xq ... itdownnews
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

He is one rat that i believe 70% of what he says. I think he's limited in what he can say due to ongoing investigations which really handcuffs him from telling his story. if that's not the case and he's not gonna be forthcoming then i guess he has nothing to tell. but refreshing to hear a rat say "sorry i don't know" which i appreciate. if he really knocked that girls teeth out.....
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!