LCN Wealth

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

LCN Wealth

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

What do we think the level of wealth is for the following guys? Will their next generation be better or worse off than they were? All allegedly high ranking and all outside of NYC. Would love to hear some thoughts!

Charles Majuri- Decavs
Carmen Dinunzio-NE
Mike Lancelotti-Philly
Jack Giacolone- Det
Matty Gugliemetti-NE
Solly Delaurentis-Chi
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Re: LCN Wealth

Post by FriendofHenry »

Michael Genovese for sure and probably Charlie Murgie.
Michael - Boss and Charlie - Consigliere both Pittsburgh LCN.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Thats interesting you don't hear much about Pitt. Are we talking multimillionaires or hundreds of thousands? Any opinion on the guys I initially named? Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:09 pm Thats interesting you don't hear much about Pitt. Are we talking multimillionaires or hundreds of thousands? Any opinion on the guys I initially named? Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Millions for sure, multi millions?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I have no idea what the actual net wealth of Solly DeLaurentis is and much of it could be legally under the names of relatives. He’s clearly done very well for himself, as they live in a wealthy suburban enclave (former US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson lives nearby, for example) and Solly owns a successful carpet steaming business and real estate/construction firm (DeLaurentis Group).

As his LinkedIn profile attests, he’s also a skilled manager and leader of men:

"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

I haven’t heard of Dinunzio owning much of anything since his cheese shop closed down. Idk if he put some of his money into something else. I can’t imagine tribute alone is too high these days with dwindling numbers of members and the death of working class neighbors in Boston and beyond.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

Didn’t one of the Pittsburgh guys sell a commercial real estate building for $30M?
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:35 pm I have no idea what the actual net wealth of Solly DeLaurentis is and much of it could be legally under the names of relatives. He’s clearly done very well for himself, as they live in a wealthy suburban enclave (former US Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson lives nearby, for example) and Solly owns a successful carpet steaming business and real estate/construction firm (DeLaurentis Group).

As his LinkedIn profile attests, he’s also a skilled manager and leader of men:

That LinkedIn anecdote is amazing, I wonder if he asked any of his old crew to endorse him on LinkedIn
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Im curious what kind of financial lifestyle The Ear Majuri has. Also Giacalone has a daughter that requires a ton of medical care and she lives at home, gotta be spending a ton. Plus I think the feds were looking into his finances. Gotta be in a tough spot. I would think Matty G has money from decades ago, but then again hes been caught doing some things over the years that someone with financial stability probably would not take that kind of risk.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Thanks for all the input guys
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:18 pm Didn’t one of the Pittsburgh guys sell a commercial real estate building for $30M?
I've never heard that before but I'd guess it was John LaRocca, Boss in the "Glory Days" ;)
Maybe JCB, Lou Para or Millsburgh might know?
Honk
Straightened out

Post by Honk »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:12 am Im curious what kind of financial lifestyle The Ear Majuri has. Also Giacalone has a daughter that requires a ton of medical care and she lives at home, gotta be spending a ton. Plus I think the feds were looking into his finances. Gotta be in a tough spot. I would think Matty G has money from decades ago, but then again hes been caught doing some things over the years that someone with financial stability probably would not take that kind of risk.
I think they won a huge settlement, like $28-29 m. He’s not hurting.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Honk wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:49 pm
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:12 am Im curious what kind of financial lifestyle The Ear Majuri has. Also Giacalone has a daughter that requires a ton of medical care and she lives at home, gotta be spending a ton. Plus I think the feds were looking into his finances. Gotta be in a tough spot. I would think Matty G has money from decades ago, but then again hes been caught doing some things over the years that someone with financial stability probably would not take that kind of risk.
Thats right I think it was some kind of allergic reaction the daughter had and the family had grounds to sue. Poor kid.
Honk
Straightened out

Post by Honk »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:32 am
Thats right I think it was some kind of allergic reaction the daughter had and the family had grounds to sue. Poor kid.
Yeah bad deal for sure. She was a beautiful girl
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:32 am
Yeah the paramedics didn’t have an epipen on them when they arrived. Absolutely awful.