Made men only italian for the mother' side the future of LCN

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Re: Made men only italian for the mother' side the future of

Post by BillyBrizzi »

I think it's just solidarity that will be effected if guys who grew up all their life in a crew like my example, but get stuck as associate because they don't have an Italian surname..

BTW: Is that you Ivy?? It must be ;-)
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

BillyBrizzi wrote:I think it's just solidarity that will be effected if guys who grew up all their life in a crew like my example, but get stuck as associate because they don't have an Italian surname..

BTW: Is that you Ivy?? It must be ;-)
being made has more responsibility and sometime less pay outs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

phatmatress777 wrote:being made has more responsibility and sometime less pay outs ...

This being made ain't working out the way I thought it would. A lot of responsibilities. You're only as fuckin' smart as this week's lines. One false move and you spend your fuckin' time chasing it instead of making money.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:being made has more responsibility and sometime less pay outs ...

This being made ain't working out the way I thought it would. A lot of responsibilities. You're only as fuckin' smart as this week's lines. One false move and you spend your fuckin' time chasing it instead of making money.

Pogo
Welcome to the NFL, rookie.
All roads lead to New York.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Wiseguy wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:

Pogo
Welcome to the NFL, rookie.
the quote is Paulie to Christopher after Chrissy became made and Paulie handed over his book to him correct? Season 4 I believe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Correct. It was season 3.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.