Barney

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Barney

Post by CornerBoy »

i just know what i read,seems like he's impervious to prosecution. How will they ever dismantle the genovese? if nobody in the top tier rats, how can they build a case against a guy that's that cautious?

Who would need to flip?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Barney

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Somebody would have to face a murder rap to flip. Last WS clipping was who? Ricci?? I think that ship has sailed. No murder rap I can't see anyone close to him rolling for a 5-10 gambling n loan racketeering bid. Everyone close to him has done those bids before. Balsalmo, Muscarella, Falcetti etc.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Dismantle what? Rats are everywhere and the Genovese new resolution is to demote and not kill. Kind of a joke the mob.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:14 am Dismantle what? Rats are everywhere and the Genovese new resolution is to demote and not kill. Kind of a joke the mob.
Why do you insist on talking out of your ass? Is it a cry for attention?
All roads lead to New York.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

I think the Genovese top brass all have legitimate businesses. I'm sure that keeps them out of the cross hairs mostly.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:22 pm
outfit guy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:14 am Dismantle what? Rats are everywhere and the Genovese new resolution is to demote and not kill. Kind of a joke the mob.
Why do you insist on talking out of your ass? Is it a cry for attention?
get the popcorn
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

The guys who Barney surrounds himself with, are the type of guys to never flip under any sort of realistic circumstances.
Barney has been the boss for years now and seems as if he will continue this way
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

You don't understand what organized crime is all about. It’s about being as low profile as you can be and earning money. Any chump can pull a trigger or smack your knees with a pipe, those guys are the throwaways. The real gangster is the one in the background pulling in tons of cash while no one knows the wiser.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

There Is still a lucrative working italian mob in the United States. Like any group they change, the amount of power they have rises and falls, their success rates vary. Their behavior evolves. Their power has been dimished compared to earlier eras. But American Italian organized crime in generally is probably much bigger than other ethnic criminal organizations. American cosa nostra still exists. And much of it is still quite similar to the older days.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I think your on to something. These guys all have legitimate businesses. They actually work. There not like getting or those types that didn't work and everything they did was illegal all day. The feds would follow them around all day and night and watch or try to hear those types. They follow these bosses to there jobs and have to shit threw there whole shift. Or surveillance on a group of legit people in the company of 1 mafia guy.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The guy probably makes a million or more off rental properties. He has a all day job just keeping those places safe up to date. Could you imagine he's your landlord. He must have some property management company
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

They buy a apartment building fix a few things to the bare minimum and rent it to section 8 families. They can't charge almost whatever they want and the government pays like 80 percent and the family suppose to pay the rest out of pocket. I could imagine that's what these guys all invest in property
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Auto correct sorry
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Would love to have Barney as a land lord lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

the feds will never get Barney - he is very well insulated - stays well under the radar - I saw him in Home Depot 2 years ago in a sweat shirt and jeans picking out sheetrock by himself. Show that video to a jury and tell them he's the head of a crime family? The jury would laugh at the government! The public thinks of John Gotti in flashy suits with an entourage driving around as the mafia. Barney knows how to avoid that and stay in power.