Current Genovese Consigliere

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Current Genovese Consigliere

Post by JohnnyS »

AAA-DK wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:13 am
ng wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:59 am
bn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 pm this might sound crazy and maybe I have it wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph Balsamo becomes consigliere in a few years. He's still pretty young and from what I've read, is very close to Bellomo. Usually the boss's closest confidants become consigliere. Maybe I'm wrong
Balsamo and Falcetti both will likely have their time in the hot seat. Seeing Larca and Hippy make captain wouldnt surprise me much either.
Sally ko larca is all over instagram :D its public and he makes some funny and good posts
Whats his account?
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:28 am
bn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 pm this might sound crazy and maybe I have it wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph Balsamo becomes consigliere in a few years. He's still pretty young and from what I've read, is very close to Bellomo. Usually the boss's closest confidants become consigliere. Maybe I'm wrong
Balsamo and Falcetti both will likely have their time in the hot seat. Seeing Larca and Hippy make captain wouldnt surprise me much either.
Sally ko larca is all over instagram :D its public and he makes some funny and good posts
Whats his account?
https://www.instagram.com/belladonnapizzagarden/
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

AAA-DK wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:11 am
Whats his account?
Surely Barney would shelve him for this
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

The Genovese family might be the way for any young guy looking to get into the life. Ralphie was just an associate a few years back - then made soldier and is now a captain! And here his name is being thrown around as Consigliere - wow! If I was 50 years younger I would be buttering up barney!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:17 pm
Whats his account?
My guess would be he probably was when he started it or out the life, surely he knows that's a bad look
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 pm
The Genovese family might be the way for any young guy looking to get into the life. Ralphie was just an associate a few years back - then made soldier and is now a captain! And here his name is being thrown around as Consigliere - wow! If I was 50 years younger I would be buttering up barney!
When was he made?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:17 am
When was he made?
2003. Same ceremony as Arilotta.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 pm Ralphie was just an associate a few years back - then made soldier and is now a captain! And here his name is being thrown around as Consigliere - wow!
He got made 20 years ago.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:16 am
Whats his account?
My guess would be he probably was when he started it or out the life, surely he knows that's a bad look

Larca had an IG even before he got jammed up and went away this most recent time. I also followed his son who recently passed.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

AntComello wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:28 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:16 am
Whats his account?

Larca had an IG even before he got jammed up and went away this most recent time. I also followed his son who recently passed.
what happened to his son if you dont mind me asking?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:27 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:17 am
When was he made?
2003. Same ceremony as Arilotta.
I just saw a podcast with Arillotta where he says Balsamo was made same ceremony as him...
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

The guys made in that ceremony

Anthony Arilotta
Ralph Balsamo
Charlie Salzano
Joe LNU (older guy)
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 pmThe Genovese family might be the way for any young guy looking to get into the life. Ralphie was just an associate a few years back - then made soldier and is now a captain! And here his name is being thrown around as Consigliere - wow! If I was 50 years younger I would be buttering up barney!
Guys in that family don't make captain after being made only a few years before.
All roads lead to New York.
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:37 pm
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:05 pmThe Genovese family might be the way for any young guy looking to get into the life. Ralphie was just an associate a few years back - then made soldier and is now a captain! And here his name is being thrown around as Consigliere - wow! If I was 50 years younger I would be buttering up barney!
Guys in that family don't make captain after being made only a few years before.
Got a link for that?
Vacari Lives!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Johnny1and1 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:38 pm
Got a link for that?
Feel free to research the family rather than trolling a forum (after being banned) and pretending to have special insight you don't have.
All roads lead to New York.