Current Genovese Consigliere

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Current Genovese Consigliere

Post by JohnnyS »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:22 am
don-shunter wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:50 am Vinnie Esposito? Was found with "family funds" on his property. Wasn't this a role that consiglieres had, to divvy up funds for members?
The feds said it was a slush fund used to pay the legal bills of members. Don’t forget about the lists of members specifically from New Jersey also found on his property, I always thought that might have been a clue as to what position he held.
Honestly I don't even think the feds knew what his position was which is typical west side. He was described by the feds as an influential decision maker, was said to be acting from a position of independence and was giving orders to other made members so he clearly had a higher rank than the other soldiers (Arena and Giovonco) he was indicted with.

My guess is he wasnt with a captain and only had to report to the administration.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Wonder how many making ceremonies in the last 5-10 years and the amount of guys . I’m sure it’s been a decent amount (especially replacing the guys who have past)
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:18 pm Wonder how many making ceremonies in the last 5-10 years and the amount of guys . I’m sure it’s been a decent amount (especially replacing the guys who have past)
Do you think Barney himself has chaired any of these making ceremonies?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:18 am
Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:18 pm Wonder how many making ceremonies in the last 5-10 years and the amount of guys . I’m sure it’s been a decent amount (especially replacing the guys who have past)
Do you think Barney himself has chaired any of these making ceremonies?
I doubt it, seems like he’s to smart for that and the Genovese are content to let captains handle it.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bn wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:39 am maybe Danny Leo? seems a bit old tho
In my opinion, this makes a lot of sense...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Joe massino was interesting. He was super low key but said he conducted over 50 induction ceremonies while he was boss. It wouldn't surprise me if barney does a few a year. Or let's his number 2 an 3 run them. Mayne he shows Mayne he dont
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

What rank was Pat Deluca when they made Anthony Arillotta? Well Artie Nigro made him and was AB at the time but Arillotta said Pat Deluca was there as well...I think he was just a captain...
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:18 pm
Yeah, former boss, he likely could be. Even if they are retired, men like Dominick Cirillo, John Barbato, Albert Gallo, and others are still up to give advice if needed. But yes, I could see Danny Leo being con.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bn wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:49 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:18 pm
Yeah, former boss, he likely could be. Even if they are retired, men like Dominick Cirillo, John Barbato, Albert Gallo, and others are still up to give advice if needed. But yes, I could see Danny Leo being con.
Are people certain Ernie Muscarella is official underboss?
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

I'm not quite 100% sure but if he isn't confirmed to be Underboss, it's very very likely that he's ub.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Capeci just reported it and a few years ago a Gambnio member was cought on tape refering to Muscarella as the UnderBoss.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:37 pm Joe massino was interesting. He was super low key but said he conducted over 50 induction ceremonies while he was boss. It wouldn't surprise me if barney does a few a year. Or let's his number 2 an 3 run them. Mayne he shows Mayne he dont
You really think the Genovese is having that many making ceremonies each year? I’d assume they’re the once every few years type and likely Barney isn’t involved at all besides giving some final approval thru a messenger
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

this might sound crazy and maybe I have it wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph Balsamo becomes consigliere in a few years. He's still pretty young and from what I've read, is very close to Bellomo. Usually the boss's closest confidants become consigliere. Maybe I'm wrong
ng
On Record

Post by ng »

bn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 pm this might sound crazy and maybe I have it wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph Balsamo becomes consigliere in a few years. He's still pretty young and from what I've read, is very close to Bellomo. Usually the boss's closest confidants become consigliere. Maybe I'm wrong
Balsamo and Falcetti both will likely have their time in the hot seat. Seeing Larca and Hippy make captain wouldnt surprise me much either.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

ng wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:59 am
bn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:53 pm this might sound crazy and maybe I have it wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Ralph Balsamo becomes consigliere in a few years. He's still pretty young and from what I've read, is very close to Bellomo. Usually the boss's closest confidants become consigliere. Maybe I'm wrong
Balsamo and Falcetti both will likely have their time in the hot seat. Seeing Larca and Hippy make captain wouldnt surprise me much either.
Sally ko larca is all over instagram :D its public and he makes some funny and good posts