Current Genovese Consigliere

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bn
Straightened out

Current Genovese Consigliere

Post by bn »

After the death of Peter 'Petey Red' DiChiara who took over as consigliere? Is it unknown?
bn
Straightened out

Re: Current Genovese Consigliere

Post by bn »

If unknown, who do you guys speculate is the current consigliere?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

The only "knowns" are Bellamo, Ragusa as street/messengaro and Muscarella as UB.

After that, take your guess.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:23 pm The only "knowns" are Bellamo, Ragusa as street/messengaro and Muscarella as UB.

After that, take your guess.
with the westside it is a seasonal change every 3months ;)
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

maybe Danny Leo? seems a bit old tho
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Was Defeo that had the social club attached to northern side of knickvillage or was that Dichiara? Sorry, i always confuse those two guys. who more powerful? who had more money and / or respect. You should see how big some of the guys are when they open the door and you can see into the place. has pine? interior appears to be very small, almost like a janitors closet or store room. How are they able to keep it all these yrs. Seems like a different breed than the typical staten island colombo/ bonannoo/ L crew. as i said earlier, some have union sweatshirts on and work jeans. for those that know the location, do you think it would be easy to surveil with field across the street?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bn wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:39 am maybe Danny Leo? seems a bit old tho
Believe retired in Florida
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:54 am Was Defeo that had the social club attached to northern side of knickvillage or was that Dichiara? Sorry, i always confuse those two guys. who more powerful? who had more money and / or respect. You should see how big some of the guys are when they open the door and you can see into the place. has pine? interior appears to be very small, almost like a janitors closet or store room. How are they able to keep it all these yrs. Seems like a different breed than the typical staten island colombo/ bonannoo/ L crew. as i said earlier, some have union sweatshirts on and work jeans. for those that know the location, do you think it would be easy to surveil with field across the street?
Petey Red.
don-shunter
Straightened out

Post by don-shunter »

Vinnie Esposito? Was found with "family funds" on his property. Wasn't this a role that consiglieres had, to divvy up funds for members?
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

don-shunter wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:50 am Vinnie Esposito? Was found with "family funds" on his property. Wasn't this a role that consiglieres had, to divvy up funds for members?
That would be my guess as well. Or ragusa’s role as street boss — when there’s already an official boss not on parole—basically has him carrying out duties of consigliere.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

don-shunter wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:50 am Vinnie Esposito? Was found with "family funds" on his property. Wasn't this a role that consiglieres had, to divvy up funds for members?
The feds said it was a slush fund used to pay the legal bills of members. Don’t forget about the lists of members specifically from New Jersey also found on his property, I always thought that might have been a clue as to what position he held.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Wonder what year Vincent Esposito was inducted. I've read his brother Andrew was to. So much for chin not wanting his kids in the life. I guess it was there choice. But even pennisi said 2 of his sons were made. Then you got a son or 2 of the other brothers. There family's in it. Think I just read recently Mario son was a capo. So there must be a bunch of family's members still in it
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:55 am Wonder what year Vincent Esposito was inducted. I've read his brother Andrew was to. So much for chin not wanting his kids in the life. I guess it was there choice. But even pennisi said 2 of his sons were made. Then you got a son or 2 of the other brothers. There family's in it. Think I just read recently Mario son was a capo. So there must be a bunch of family's members still in it
Esposito was inducted in the mid 90s. Mario's son Salvatore is a captain.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:55 am Wonder what year Vincent Esposito was inducted. I've read his brother Andrew was to. So much for chin not wanting his kids in the life. I guess it was there choice. But even pennisi said 2 of his sons were made. Then you got a son or 2 of the other brothers. There family's in it. Think I just read recently Mario son was a capo. So there must be a bunch of family's members still in it
I wonder if Andrew didn't get made until after Chin died in 2005?
All roads lead to New York.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:01 pm
I wonder if Andrew didn't get made until after Chin died in 2005?
I would say he was made in recent years.