Seized Bonanno Family Induction List

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Seized Bonanno Family Induction List

Post by Pmac2 »

Are the guys name on the right side the proposed and the left the deceased? So this guy Mike p was inducted over 20 years ago. He was pretty young. What early mid 30tys. According to every rat every guy except them bought there button. Who cares
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I'm messed up left is proposed right is deceased
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Old Schooled wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:42 am Seized list of Proposed Bonanno Family Wiseguys, I recognize Michael Palmaccio's name, but not the others. According to an FBI Informant, Palmaccio got straighened out after paying Vinnie Asaro $50,000

Screenshot_20220805-193844_Pinterest.jpg
this shouldn't be a surprise. Sometimes guys get strommed for their own protection like a certain bookmaker from around Carmine Street area orignially, now Long Island.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:40 pm If I remember right Dominick Cirillo had a Genovese list in his home when he was raided by the Feds. I don't know why these guys keep several year old lists. Stupid.

Moronic- i;d burn that shit immediately unless they neeed to reference them later. I'd be so paranoid as a cn guy. id always throw everythign i could away, be in constant worry about the law, getting clipped if some neantherthal looked at me a little weird. that's not counting if I got sent for. I WOULD NOT do well with late night phoen calls to get out of bed and meet 3 goons from Queens. much better to just do the right thing. so much more profitable, too
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
sisterray
Straightened out

Post by sisterray »

Why keep a handwritten list with dead members anyway, you can just look up your family's blackhand chart :mrgreen:
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:27 pm
B. wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:31 pm What's the specific source on Palmaccio paying for membership?

Agreed. First I heard of it. Palmaccio looks like he barely has $50. Let alone $50,000.
The informant must be Borello
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Gambino member Frank Radice is another guy that reportedly bought his button. Ironically it was because of Ronnie G.
Old Schooled
Associate

Post by Old Schooled »

FBI Informant Gene Borrello is the source, the reason i would be more inclined to believe that, is that Palmaccio has a well known reputation as a money guy who bought his button as they say. To be clear i didnt mean it as in Vinnie said pay me $50,000 and ill induct you, it was more likely that Palmaccio, who was allegedly a large scale pill dealer like Nicky Festa, started kicking up big amounts of money and Asaro wanted to put him in his crew to protect the earn as they say. I speak to Mikey P on social media and I asked him if he had seen the interview where Borrello claims that he paid Vinnie $50,000 to get put in...and he became real defensive and wrote a big response talking about embarassing stuff that Genie never mentioned in his interviews...which i took as yes he got in after paying Vinnie a large amount of money...but thats just my opinion based on his reaction, his reputation and what ive heard from other people in the life. I guess being an earner is the point after all...so you cant really judge a guy who did what their supposed to do...he showed himself to be a top earner and they saw his potenial and value to the family
"You must learn to skim the cream off the top without disturbing the milk"
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wasn’t Asaro always a brokester, wouldn’t surprise me
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Old Schooled wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:02 pm FBI Informant Gene Borrello is the source, the reason i would be more inclined to believe that, is that Palmaccio has a well known reputation as a money guy who bought his button as they say. To be clear i didnt mean it as in Vinnie said pay me $50,000 and ill induct you, it was more likely that Palmaccio, who was allegedly a large scale pill dealer like Nicky Festa, started kicking up big amounts of money and Asaro wanted to put him in his crew to protect the earn as they say. I speak to Mikey P on social media and I asked him if he had seen the interview where Borrello claims that he paid Vinnie $50,000 to get put in...and he became real defensive and wrote a big response talking about embarassing stuff that Genie never mentioned in his interviews...which i took as yes he got in after paying Vinnie a large amount of money...but thats just my opinion based on his reaction, his reputation and what ive heard from other people in the life. I guess being an earner is the point after all...so you cant really judge a guy who did what their supposed to do...he showed himself to be a top earner and they saw his potenial and value to the family
Can you post Palmaccio’s Facebook post talking about Gene?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I'm surprised massino and Vitale weren't picky by 2001 on who was getting made. The family was at its peak probaly the number 2 family. How were guys getting proposed they didn't know alittle about especially there queens guys
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Makes me think he bought his button is bullshit. He was a huge earner makes more sense
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Gene always turned his nose up to guys who earned without “violence”.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Asaro was broke as shit in the 2015 indictment and was resorting to robbing drug dealers as a 80 yr old man and was seriously considering robbing a truck with his geriatric cousin so I don’t really doubt the story even if it comes from borello