Redditor claims he talked to a Gambino member on John Pennisi

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Re: Redditor claims he talked to a Gambino member on John Pennisi

Post by PaddyWhack »

Jbravo wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:49 am I believe it....I mean he knocked that girl D.M.'s teeth out.....real lowlife
Yeah anyone still believing that fake story about busting a woman’s teeth out should visit mobfax community page on YouTube… Dominic Crea has been ousted … Lisa Babik doesn’t believe it either .. She says so right on that topic ..
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

funkster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:48 pm Ernie Grillo and Tall Pete dont seem like guys who would talk business with a civilian who posts on reddit.
Exactly, just look at the families they are from ffs
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

PaddyWhack wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:38 am
Jbravo wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:49 am I believe it....I mean he knocked that girl D.M.'s teeth out.....real lowlife
Yeah anyone still believing that fake story about busting a woman’s teeth out should visit mobfax community page on YouTube… Dominic Crea has been ousted … Lisa Babik doesn’t believe it either .. She says so right on that topic ..
“His assault on his girlfriend after he discovered that she had an affair with Castelle.”
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-castelle
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Who is mob fax?

One of the mob shows I think MRE did there last show on the guy mob fax
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:31 am Who is mob fax?

One of the mob shows I think MRE did there last show on the guy mob fax
https://instagram.com/mobfax?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Knick Knack!
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

I know who the girl is won't say her name.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Jbravo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:07 am I know who the girl is won't say her name.
Do you know her personally? I have a question I'd like to ask.

As has been mentioned in this post, I recently made a statement regarding John Pennisi on a community post on the MobFax YouTube page. But I also wanted to post it here so that there is no misinterpretation and/or misinformation regarding what I said. In addition to the fact, obviously, that this is where I spent a lot of time "going on and on" about Pennisi.

I take domestic abuse very seriously as described in this statement and this particular issue with Pennisi has been weighing on me heavily for several months now. I'm not really going to speak any more about this but if someone does know the woman involved, I do have one question I'd like to ask in relation to her appearance at Eugene Castelle's trial. You can PM me for my contact info.

Lisa B

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:35 am
Jbravo wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:07 am I know who the girl is won't say her name.
Do you know her personally? I have a question I'd like to ask.

As has been mentioned in this post, I recently made a statement regarding John Pennisi on a community post on the MobFax YouTube page. But I also wanted to post it here so that there is no misinterpretation and/or misinformation regarding what I said. In addition to the fact, obviously, that this is where I spent a lot of time "going on and on" about Pennisi.

I take domestic abuse very seriously as described in this statement and this particular issue with Pennisi has been weighing on me heavily for several months now. I'm not really going to speak any more about this but if someone does know the woman involved, I do have one question I'd like to ask in relation to her appearance at Eugene Castelle's trial. You can PM me for my contact info.

Lisa B

I was trying to be concise but someone did ask me what I meant when I said "many things" and what I meant by that was in how I wrote the book as far as the way I opined throughout with various titles and narration instead of letting the story tell itself.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

What book did u write
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:58 am
“His assault on his girlfriend after he discovered that she had an affair with Castelle.”
Proper scumbag
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 pm
Proper scumbag
You might want to question why this woman didn't file a police report, yet made sure to attend the trial on the very day that Pennisi was set to testify. Not usually something a victim of domestic abuse does. BTW, I'm still waiting for the dental records. It's been a week.

I should edit it to say: attend the trial without having filed a police report.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

mafiastudent wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:56 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 pm
Proper scumbag
You might want to question why this woman didn't file a police report, yet made sure to attend the trial on the very day that Pennisi was set to testify. Not usually something a victim of domestic abuse does. BTW, I'm still waiting for the dental records. It's been a week.

I should edit it to say: attend the trial without having filed a police report.
Let me make this clear so I am not mincing words. This woman apparently did not file a police report. No police report was submitted into evidence or even mentioned during pretrial hearings in the 2019 Castelle trial. Neither was there any mention of dental records.

The Castelle trial is the first trial Pennisi testified at. The day Pennisi was set to testify, right before he was about to take the stand, the woman showed up and sat in the front row. There was a sidebar between the defense counsel and the government because the defense wanted to ask Pennisi about whether or not he assaulted a woman.

All of this was without a police report or dental records because while the defense requested a "mini-trial" prior, it was denied by the Court. So, the defense wanted to question Pennisi about an alleged event without any proof other than the woman's words.

The woman was never going to testify. That was never an option. At Castelle's trial nor Crea's.

And I have yet to see the dental records (or even the police report if there is one,) both of which would put this issue to rest.

So until that happens, the retraction stands.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

It's commendable that you're going after the truth, regardless of who Pennisi is and what he's done. A lot of people would just keep the story going because he's a rat and it makes him look bad
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I’ve interacted with this redditor before he’s a complete troll. Did a “Q&A” as himself as a former Genovese associate in his 30s. His profile had a bunch of “chiraqology” posts and low bait questions.

Guy also posts a bunch of political shit and seems to speak Croatian ?