jimmy calandra

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Re: jimmy calandra

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

To show his true colors, after being exposed by Pitera via Rosso, he then tells a story about an open case for a murder that he said Pitera bragged about committing to Paulie G. No shame in his ratting game.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

I enjoy Jimmy’s thick Brooklyn accent. However, his stories are about as original as an AC/DC concert.

Time for Mikey Hamster murder story! Time for more Paulie G. Stories.

All this mob You Tubers are just rehashing stuff that has been told again and again….

Excited if Massino ever comes out from his hole. Otherwise…
#Let’s Go Brandon!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Has this loser got that website up yet to combat online bullying and expose trolls yet? 😂 he’s a fucking faggot
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:49 am When he ssaid mission he was likely referring to 3 day crack binges w 6 bottles of booze w a few other guys. bet you anything htats what he meant.
It is and willie didnt catch it
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Who is Willie, Cheech?

He mean a few guys locking themselves in an apartment doing massive amounts of blow and drinking, taking XXanax to take edge off. This would consist of the following. Day 1 Friday- everyone is high and happy, chatty having fun, talkling about shit that will never happen, playing music etc. Day 2 Saturday- everyones getting a little paranoid but nothing they cannot handle and less talk- Day 3- they are all fucking paranoid from all the blow with the shades drawn, them looking out the window thinking the cops or FEds are coming. every sound startles them. pretty much silence and they start getting tired, popping even more benzo's and trying for hours to find the courage to go to the deli to get more beer. Finally they get so tranquilized, tired and drunk that they all fall asleep for 13 hours and wake up depressed, starving and full of shame.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I been on a few missions.
He has a live with willie galloway and he says willie tellem about the missions and i dont think willie got it
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

few missions over here.............. never the 3rd day. usally just get so drunk on day 2 afternoon you body plows threw it. go to bar retarded.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Shit I should have a silver star for the number of missions I've been on. No more though. Finally stopped doing it to myself.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

👏
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Calandra is a fraud. Come on now. Dude was in a street gang and acts like he was rubbing elbows with the top brass. His stories are weak too.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Uforeality wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:09 pm Calandra is a fraud. Come on now. Dude was in a street gang and acts like he was rubbing elbows with the top brass. His stories are weak too.
Couldn’t agree more. FAT ASS Jimmy only had leftover stories Aall Fake.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

The highest rank he could have ever achieved in the life was knuckle dragging crash test dummy ala gene borello.