Angel Gotti

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Angel Gotti

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:31 am A few months back someone- Gravano, Alite or Pennisi posted a video that annoyed me so I unsubbed from everyone who discusses the subject. They are all acting like 18 year old drama channels and it's disheartening. The Gravano/Franzese "sitdown" what I seen of it completely disgusted me. Pennisi's earlier videos on protocol were very informative, now he talks about shit from 30 years ago which he has no idea of, he's all out of ideas.

Only channel I support is RJ's Black Hand Print who is doing a series of interviews with Michael DiLeonardo.

I've been on a mob break for about 5 weeks, sometimes you just need a break.

As for Angel Gotti, yeah, low blow right after father's day.
It’s likely that Pennisi has more to say but won’t because of legal issues.The Manhattan US Attorneys office is building a racketeering case against Michael DeSantis and Patty Dellorusso.Pennisi is supposed to be the witness, even though his cooperation agreement is over.This is something which is probably holding him back from saying certain things
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:28 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:18 am
Rocco wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:26 am
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 pm I heard on one of those youtube channels that angel gotti isnt really john gotti's daughter?
I've never met an Italian girl names Angel in my life. I know allot of Puerto Rican girls names Angel though.. :mrgreen:
Ángel is a male name in Spanish and very common as a given name for Puerto Rican men. The female equivalent is Ángela.
You hang out with a lot of Latinos right? Lol
Yeah man, Caribbeans (PR/DR/Cuban).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I don't watch any of the YouTube guys consistently and even then only Pennisi and occasionally Calandra if he has a good guest. Scott and Jimmy B's show is the best mob show available in my opinion but isn't part of the YouTube circuit.

Pennisi has stayed out of the drama, didn't even turn the issue with LaVecchia into a spectacle. His show has gotten boring because he had limited time on the street but he's been consistent, explains the nuances of membership/politics extremely well, and has shown restraint, something few of these YouTube guys have. Nothing but support for the way he's carried himself and I wish more of these guys were willing to be "boring" instead of stirring up bullshit and/or lying.

Pennisi's also a convicted murderer but doesn't posture about violence which he could easily do. It's easy to forget he killed another human being while listening to him and he doesn't remind everyone constantly unlike John "Hundreds of Bodies" Alite.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I like Franzese's show too when he interviews other former members/associates. When he's on his own the "brand" is too obvious and he has an extremely outdated "public speaking" persona from all his years selling himself in the pre-YouTube years. Like Pennisi, though, when he digs into the nuances of membership he has a great deal to offer. I enjoyed Franzese's tactful rebuttal to Pennisi about mafia rules and politics, would love to see more content like that.

One thing that's really fascinating is even on YouTube you can tell why people like Franzese, Pennisi, and of course DiLeonardo were candidates for membership, whereas many of these associates are impulsive, ignorant, and prone to stupid conflict and drama.

People wonder how undercover agents are able to get so close to made guys and it's because they carry themselves better and cause fewer problems than a lot of the random associates these guys have around them. These YouTube guys are a perfect example -- on the street made members would have to step in and mediate these kinds of petty ego-driven beefs, whereas an undercover agent does everything he can to avoid those issues.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Some people have called Calandra a bullshitter and I don't think that's true. DiLeonardo said Calandra was a nice kid who absolutely knew big time names in the neighborhood but got caught up with drugs and extremely poor mentors/friends. He doesn't really present himself as anything other than that.

I have to say though this whole "livestream" thing is beyond my understanding. Can't imagine wanting to watch Calandra respond to chat messages for two hours while he brings on random fans who look like they're on a 1999 webcam in the basement of a group home.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:43 pm
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 pm I heard on one of those youtube channels that angel gotti isnt really john gotti's daughter?
I've never met an Italian girl names Angel in my life. I know allot of Puerto Rican girls names Angel though.. :mrgreen:
Ángel is a male name in Spanish and very common as a given name for Puerto Rican men. The female equivalent is Ángela.
Right because you know a lot about us, what state you from?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

First time I talked to Tony off the board I thought he was a Puerto Rican gangbanger from the Bronx pretending to be a Polack English major online. Not even joking, guy could have a rap career if he wanted.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

B. wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:27 pm First time I talked to Tony off the board I thought he was a Puerto Rican gangbanger from the Bronx pretending to be a Polack English major online. Not even joking, guy could have a rap career if he wanted.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:18 pm
Chicago, but moved to NYC years ago.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:10 pm
Cool, the Bronx probably since Someone above mentioned you hung out with boricuas a lot. That’s wassup, there’s a lot of them up there
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

"That's just how....da neybahood was back in da day"
- Jimmy Calandra
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

AntComello wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:43 am I thought angel and weirdo Jeff were buddies?
Not anymore. Canarsie sided with fat bald sicilian during this beef over another youtuber who exposes and roasts rats. Canarsie was jealous. Mob Rats Exposed is the youtube channel. He completely exposed and destroyed Jeff too. It was fucking brilliant
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:38 pm
It’s likely that Pennisi has more to say but won’t because of legal issues.The Manhattan US Attorneys office is building a racketeering case against Michael DeSantis and Patty Dellorusso.Pennisi is supposed to be the witness, even though his cooperation agreement is over.This is something which is probably holding him back from saying certain things
Agreed. Notice how he reveals little to no details on the schemes of dellorusso/desantis. Equally he is very tight lipped about the current (during his time) Bronx factions of the luccheses via his podcasts. Nothing on alleged consig Andrew disimone, for example
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:17 pm
Cool, the Bronx probably since Someone above mentioned you hung out with boricuas a lot. That’s wassup, there’s a lot of them up there
Yup, in the Bx. Major PR population in Chicago as well which is concentrated in the part of the city that I’m from. Not as many Dominicans in Chicago but most of them there live in the PR community so I also had a bunch of Dominican friends as well growing up (unlike NYC with all the Cibaeños, like 90% of the Dominicans in Chicago are from San Juan de la Maguana).
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:16 am
Shellackhead wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:17 pm
Yup, in the Bx. Major PR population in Chicago as well which is concentrated in the part of the city that I’m from. Not as many Dominicans in Chicago but most of them there live in the PR community so I also had a bunch of Dominican friends as well growing up (unlike NYC with all the Cibaeños, like 90% of the Dominicans in Chicago are from San Juan de la Maguana).
Oh wow well you’ll find a Dominican anywhere in the world lol. My dad is from San Juan de la Maguana, you know they’re known for black magic and witchcraft?