Angel Gotti

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Angel Gotti

Post by CornerBoy »

I heard on one of those youtube channels that angel gotti isnt really john gotti's daughter?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Antiliar
Full Patched

Re: Angel Gotti

Post by Antiliar »

If John Gotti adopted her, then she was his daughter.
Last edited by Antiliar on Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

It's a low class move to try and make YouTube drama about this if that's what they're doing. Do they think they're Maury Povitch?

It would be worth discussing if it was Junior Gotti because it would have implications as to whether or not he should be made. Sure it's interesting info if one of Gotti's kids was adopted but it's nobody's business.

Reminds me of one of the all-time scumbag media manuevers when they publicized how that poor Grillo girl was John Gotti's love child and waited outside of her house.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:59 pm If John Gotti adopted her, then she was his daughter.
Bingo. That youtuber has been viciously attacking her and reveling in it for months. His wife works while chain smokes, talks shit about women, and collects money from youtube viewers. White trash. Dude is a friend of Jeff Canarsie too, so the lies, the mental illness and the begging for money makes sense.
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:47 pm
Antiliar wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:59 pm If John Gotti adopted her, then she was his daughter.
Bingo. That youtuber has been viciously attacking her and reveling in it for months. His wife works while chain smokes, talks shit about women, and collects money from youtube viewers. White trash. Dude is a friend of Jeff Canarsie too, so the lies, the mental illness and the begging for money makes sense.
He's friends with him for now. They are both such giant self-aggrandizing dirtbags it cannot help but go wrong eventually.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I thought angel and weirdo Jeff were buddies?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

I wish that scumbag would relapse on a high dose of fentanyl.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

I've heard the same thing that she isn't John's daughter.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

A few months back someone- Gravano, Alite or Pennisi posted a video that annoyed me so I unsubbed from everyone who discusses the subject. They are all acting like 18 year old drama channels and it's disheartening. The Gravano/Franzese "sitdown" what I seen of it completely disgusted me. Pennisi's earlier videos on protocol were very informative, now he talks about shit from 30 years ago which he has no idea of, he's all out of ideas.

Only channel I support is RJ's Black Hand Print who is doing a series of interviews with Michael DiLeonardo.

I've been on a mob break for about 5 weeks, sometimes you just need a break.

As for Angel Gotti, yeah, low blow right after father's day.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

You're not wrong CC. Pennisi is either telling stories he already told on the old podcast or stories he heard from other people. I never had much interest in Gravano's channel, it's all revisionist history bs to me.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 pm I heard on one of those youtube channels that angel gotti isnt really john gotti's daughter?
I've never met an Italian girl names Angel in my life. I know allot of Puerto Rican girls names Angel though.. :mrgreen:
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Rocco wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:26 am
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:22 pm I heard on one of those youtube channels that angel gotti isnt really john gotti's daughter?
I've never met an Italian girl names Angel in my life. I know allot of Puerto Rican girls names Angel though.. :mrgreen:
Ángel is a male name in Spanish and very common as a given name for Puerto Rican men. The female equivalent is Ángela.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

It’s kind of old news really. Someone can back me up. The John Gotti FBI files say that it wasn’t his kid and he had adopted her. Right around where it talks about him dodging the draft. Says he married Vicki gotti who already had a small daughter blah blah blah. Pogo or one of those guys probably knows about it. I believe she was like 18 months old when they married
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:18 am
Ángel is a male name in Spanish and very common as a given name for Puerto Rican men. The female equivalent is Ángela.
Reminds me of Carmine/Carmen. Every Carmine I've met is an Italian male, every Carmen I've met is a Puerto Rican female. I can't explain Carmen Milano.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

PolackTony wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:18 am
You hang out with a lot of Latinos right? Lol