Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:53 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:08 am You know everyone thinks you're a joke right?
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:46 am Would mean nothing if so.
Yeah, is so.
If so...youre still wrong and don't know what your talking about in terms of the topic. Drive it home but your still lost. Get it? And unlike you I dont need other posters to validate me. But if you need those metrics to feel better, 2 posters just agreed with me on this topic. So now what?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:56 am If so...youre still wrong and don't know what your talking about in terms of the topic. Drive it home but your still lost. Get it? And unlike you I dont need other posters to validate me. But if you need those metrics to feel better, 2 posters just agreed with me on this topic. So now what?
Dude. Ndrangheta in Tor since 1910. Clans documented since 1962. ZERO evidence of a Buffalo crew controlling Tor. No members, no capos, nada. Zero.
Papaglia (Hamilton) is the closest reference.
You've got nothing.

So now what?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:24 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:56 am If so...youre still wrong and don't know what your talking about in terms of the topic. Drive it home but your still lost. Get it? And unlike you I dont need other posters to validate me. But if you need those metrics to feel better, 2 posters just agreed with me on this topic. So now what?
Dude. Ndrangheta in Tor since 1910. Clans documented since 1962. ZERO evidence of a Buffalo crew controlling Tor. No members, no capos, nada. Zero.
Papaglia (Hamilton) is the closest reference.
You've got nothing.

So now what?
Read my original post and the articles written by accredited journalists provided (plenty more available) and your fellow posters verifications you desperately seek. You dont know what youre talking about. I know this is hard for you to swallow. And now you're relying on a wikipedia page to somehow back up your stance. Desperation at its finest.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Ed Scarpo an "accredited journalist". :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

And here comes the cavalry. If youd like we can subtract him and still have plenty more.

So...due to Logos assessment of Ed Scarpo, we are now only left with 20 other articles corroborating my post.

Phew. Glad that's settled.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:15 pm Phew. Glad that's settled.
You go tell all your friend that the 9 Ndrine in Tor are sending Todaro an envelope every year.

Whew. Glad that's settled.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:55 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:15 pm Phew. Glad that's settled.
You go tell all your friend that the 9 Ndrine in Tor are sending Todaro an envelope every year.

Whew. Glad that's settled.
You can distort this all you want by attempting to change what was aactually written. Bottomline is youre wrong and dont know what youre talking about. Again, read the post accurately instead of trying your game. Shit is weak.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 pm You can distort this all you want by attempting to change what was aactually written. Bottomline is youre wrong and dont know what youre talking about. Again, read the post accurately instead of trying your game. Shit is weak.
Seven. Seven is the number of envelopes the clans were Mailing c/o La Nova (Snr) OR Jnr(/Any Todaro will do) Buffalo..... America...... USA....Da Bills.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wow. Your mental illness is really bad. Seek therapy asap.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:38 pm Wow. Your mental illness is really bad. Seek therapy asap.
(no one notices you dont have a response to my point, you got away with it! youve won the discussion!)
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wow. Sick puppy right here. Still waiting for posters to validate him being wrong. Goes as far as cross posting on an Australia thread with Buffalo to concoct some far left theory. Bizarre. Cant make this stuff up. :roll:
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Further evidence Toronto was under Buffalo...from Antimafias post from a different topic...

"When the Commisso brothers of the Siderno Group in Toronto were plotting to kill Ontario-based Paul Volpe of the Buffalo Family, one of the brothers was observed travelling by car, along with Volpe's cousin Angelo Pucci, from Toronto to Buffalo. Law enforcement believed this trip was evidence of permission being sought from the Buffalo Family to whack Volpe."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:53 pm Wow. Sick puppy right here. Still waiting for posters to validate him being wrong. Goes as far as cross posting on an Australia thread with Buffalo to concoct some far left theory. Bizarre. Cant make this stuff up. :roll:
:lol: Dude, you didnt even get that joke?!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:15 pm Further evidence Toronto was under Buffalo...from Antimafias post from a different topic...

"When the Commisso brothers of the Siderno Group in Toronto were plotting to kill Ontario-based Paul Volpe of the Buffalo Family, one of the brothers was observed travelling by car, along with Volpe's cousin Angelo Pucci, from Toronto to Buffalo. Law enforcement believed this trip was evidence of permission being sought from the Buffalo Family to whack Volpe."
Yup. The word "Toronto" was in the same sentence as Ontario, as Buffalo, which = Toronto under da Buffawo famawee.

You win.

Maybe we should be looking at the Australian connection....??
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:22 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:53 pm Wow. Sick puppy right here. Still waiting for posters to validate him being wrong. Goes as far as cross posting on an Australia thread with Buffalo to concoct some far left theory. Bizarre. Cant make this stuff up. :roll:
:lol: Dude, you didnt even get that joke?!
Dude. I got it. And yet it still shows how bizarre you are trying to cross post on a topic with another topic youre wrong about to try and save face and act cool.