Will Barney act against Tor?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Will Barney act against Tor?

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Barney voted AGAINST upholding Way vs Roe.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

time wasted
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

I still never understood this. Why hit the son? The father is the one who broke the rule. He should have gone.
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:24 pm I blame myself for clicking on this thread.
Same
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Philly d wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:40 pm I still never understood this. Why hit the son? The father is the one who broke the rule. He should have gone.
No Patsy did nothing wrong - it was Tore who was out of order. A commission meeting should have been held on this but with Locs as consigliere of the Gambino's that moight not have worked out. As Michael said - Sonny's death has to be avenged. It's your move Barney!
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

you can raise your hands to a made guy. so patsy was wrong.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:30 pm If the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals is so prestigious, where does that leave the First Circuit Court of Appeals? I know better than to make any predictions because I don't want to be a dickhead!
Oh wow he's still at it 2.5 years later. From a couple weeks ago:
NYNighthawk wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:25 am The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals upholds 98 -99% of all federal criminal convictions. Facit accompli!
Oh and I swear I didn't know about this when I made my Colombo War comment earlier:
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:28 pm what would settle this entire succession discussion would be another Columbo interal war. Get rid of 15-20 guys youmentioned and it will be an entirely new slate of Boss- consigliere - underboss and capos. That's the answer and if we can just get someone to fire the first shot.....
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

What makes you guys think that nearly 30 years later, this issue isnt over?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:32 am
B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:30 pm If the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals is so prestigious, where does that leave the First Circuit Court of Appeals? I know better than to make any predictions because I don't want to be a dickhead!
NYNighthawk wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:25 am The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals upholds 98 -99% of all federal criminal convictions. Facit accompli!
Oh and I swear I didn't know about this when I made my Colombo War comment earlier:
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:28 pm what would settle this entire succession discussion would be another Columbo interal war. Get rid of 15-20 guys youmentioned and it will be an entirely new slate of Boss- consigliere - underboss and capos. That's the answer and if we can just get someone to fire the first shot.....
For a guy who loves the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals so much, he's quite the friggin' warmonger.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:13 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:32 am
For a guy who loves the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals so much, he's quite the friggin' warmonger.
Facit accompli!
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Nighthawk won't be happy until there's blood on the streets of New York. Nighthawk? More like "Whack Whack".
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

What we really need on this forum is a sticky thread with a dynamic infographic that displays in real-time exactly how much honor Barney is losing for every hour that he persists in not avenging the Parello kid. Like the Doomsday Clock, but a pie chart of Barney’s face and how much he continues to lose.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:21 pm Nighthawk won't be happy until there's blood on the streets of New York.
Careful, that sounds like a prediction.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Aghhh, fuck. Thanks Tony. Forgot about the rule.

Ivan, do you think I'll get a pass on this one? For old time's sake?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

B. wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:45 pm Ivan, do you think I'll get a pass on this one? For old time's sake?

Can't do it B.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.