Will Barney act against Tor?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Will Barney act against Tor?

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Twitter shelved Barney.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:00 pm Hahaha, holy smokes.

These guys don't cheat on their wives, they're just advocating polyamory.

"Tone, I read this book called the Ethical Slut, I really think you should read it. These broads say it's totally natural to bang whoever you want and it's this fuckin' thing called the patriarchy trying to control everyone. They don't want broads to have bodily autonomy or some shit. You ever hear of that?"

"Paulie, what the fuck are you talking about?"
“Empowering the Goomada: The Politics of Sexual Liberation and Transgressive Kinship in an Italian-American Community”.

Doctoral Dissertation by Peter Paul Gualtieri, PhD Candidate.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Feels like I’m back on gangsterbb
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Has Barney moved yet?
All roads lead to New York.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Barney is playing 5D chess waiting to make his move against Tore. Let's have patience, I have faith Barney will follow through.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

The reconstituted Commission will be forced to depose him if he doesn’t take action, once charges are brought forward that he has lost face on the BHF. Even Chicago will vote against the Westside. Don DeLaurentis will send his personal disapproval, along with promotional coupons for discounted carpet steaming. The women of Corleone will wear black for 12 months in collective mourning and shame. The Costco in New Rochelle will refund Barney’s annual membership (and you know Barney has the Executive Membership, so he gets 2 points back every year. In The Life, we call that the “juice”). Some things are just a matter of honor.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

It's been two days since this thread was posted and Tore still walks the earth. Barney - what's the holdup?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:06 pm It's been two days since this thread was posted and Tore still walks the earth. Barney - what's the holdup?
I'm pretty convinced now that a lot of guys on mob forums would hand crank their own sausage furiously until it didn't work anymore if something like the Colombo War broke out today.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

To be fair, that's what they do in their spare time anyway.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:11 pm To be fair, that's what they do in their spare time anyway.
I'm really digging this part:
NYNighthawk wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:50 am The son's death has to be avenged.
Yes avenged in the name of La Cosa Nostra. Italian for... this thing of ours.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Avenging Parello's kid isn't Barney's first priority. He's still working on getting vengeance for what those monsters did to Picasso's son in 1981.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:10 pm Avenging Parello's kid isn't Barney's first priority. He's still working on getting vengeance for what those monsters did to Picasso's son in 1981.
This guy is a treasure. I hope no one tries to make any predictions in this thread!
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:14 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:41 am Im no lawyer but I predict they all eventually win this case on appeal.
Sine you're not a lawyer don't make predictions since you know shit! Their appeal would go the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals which you know nothing about. This Court is the most prestigious of all Federal Appeals Courts. They affirm 98% of all appeals they hear - civil and criminal. So don't make any more predicitions you dickhead!
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Ivan wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:52 pm
B. wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:10 pm Avenging Parello's kid isn't Barney's first priority. He's still working on getting vengeance for what those monsters did to Picasso's son in 1981.
This guy is a treasure. I hope no one tries to make any predictions in this thread!
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:14 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:41 am Im no lawyer but I predict they all eventually win this case on appeal.
Sine you're not a lawyer don't make predictions since you know shit! Their appeal would go the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals which you know nothing about. This Court is the most prestigious of all Federal Appeals Courts. They affirm 98% of all appeals they hear - civil and criminal. So don't make any more predicitions you dickhead!
If the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals is so prestigious, where does that leave the First Circuit Court of Appeals? I know better than to make any predictions because I don't want to be a dickhead!
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Barney's too busy trying to find the guy who phished the West Side's NFT collection. How are these guys supposed to get their commisary if their bored apes are missing?
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Barney was recently indicted and called before a grand jury. Some of his testimony was illegally leaked, so there's an investigation to find the leaker, who could face a 5-year prison sentence. I was able to find the leaked portion:

Mr. Bellomo: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.
Prosecution: Please answer the question.
Mr. Bellomo: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches!