Massino interview???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Massino interview???

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:28 amJimmy sooooooo it is something involving mssino tho for sure it sounds like
Based oooonnnn, cause everyone says so.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Southshore88 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:15 am
- the aftermath of his Giannini crew (as well as the connections of many of his crews fathers to the drug biz)
I know it doesn't hold a candle anywhere near the list of topics you mentioned, but you should check Tom from MBA & the Button Man's interviews with Frank Fiordilino - there's 3 or 4 of them - if for anything, the info on the Giannini crew. Frank grew up with all of those guys and talks about the loose alliance they all had, and how it really wasn't a unified, cohesive crew that the media made it out to be. I'd love to hear more "real" info on the Knickerbocker/Ridgewood Bonnanos myself, but Fiordilino is as close as we got right now. Plus he tells a funny story about how he was out at a made guy's bachelor party on Myrtle Ave and Massino drove by and stopped to say hi to everyone; Fiordilino was drunk and didn't know who Massino was at the time and said "Hey Buddy, go fuck yourself!"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

newera_212 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:40 am
AntComello wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 am No way in hell is it Barney
It could be Barney's cousin with the same name
There's about as much chance as Chin doing an interview via a ouija board. For either Barney. Don't understand why they would even be mentioned. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:09 pm
newera_212 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:40 am
AntComello wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 am No way in hell is it Barney
It could be Barney's cousin with the same name
There's about as much chance as Chin doing an interview via a ouija board. For either Barney. Don't understand why they would even be mentioned. :roll:
:mrgreen:
jimmyb
Straightened out

Post by jimmyb »

newera_212 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am
Southshore88 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:15 am
- the aftermath of his Giannini crew (as well as the connections of many of his crews fathers to the drug biz)
I know it doesn't hold a candle anywhere near the list of topics you mentioned, but you should check Tom from MBA & the Button Man's interviews with Frank Fiordilino - there's 3 or 4 of them - if for anything, the info on the Giannini crew. Frank grew up with all of those guys and talks about the loose alliance they all had, and how it really wasn't a unified, cohesive crew that the media made it out to be. I'd love to hear more "real" info on the Knickerbocker/Ridgewood Bonnanos myself, but Fiordilino is as close as we got right now. Plus he tells a funny story about how he was out at a made guy's bachelor party on Myrtle Ave and Massino drove by and stopped to say hi to everyone; Fiordilino was drunk and didn't know who Massino was at the time and said "Hey Buddy, go fuck yourself!"
Thanks, yeah Fiordilino is someone I would like to talk too. I'm particularly interested in finding out what insight he has into the Castellmmaresi.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:30 am Everyone's going to be soooooo let down when this turns out to be Jimmy Calandra.

"I saw Anthony Spero once at his club! Wanna buy my used sneakers?!"
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.