New LCNBios posts

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: New LCNBios posts

Post by B. »

Thanks Antimafia.

The Gambino Bronx crew was close to the Connecticut members. LCNBios wrote about CT Gambino figure Cosmo Sandalo who was an 'Ndrangheta member from the same hometown as the Luppinos and close to Canada,so could be another connection.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Updated with more Gambino info.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Phenomenal one.

That's big if the informant was right about Amato's 1942/43 induction. Would mean the books opened a couple years earlier than currently believed.

Laughed at this:
Agents noted: "During the discussion of Traina and Gambino, Amato was visibly upset, after which the conversation turned to his family. Amato, in a very emotional state, stated his two boys were 100 percent clean, and were not in any way tainted. He then burst out crying and was emotionally upset for several moments."
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

B. wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:07 pm Phenomenal one.

That's big if the informant was right about Amato's 1942/43 induction. Would mean the books opened a couple years earlier than currently believed.

Laughed at this:
Agents noted: "During the discussion of Traina and Gambino, Amato was visibly upset, after which the conversation turned to his family. Amato, in a very emotional state, stated his two boys were 100 percent clean, and were not in any way tainted. He then burst out crying and was emotionally upset for several moments."
So after books are closed after 31, they’re opened in 40s not only for nj guys
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

A lot of people were made in NYC in the late 1940s too.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Small DeMeo crew murders update
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Updated with Genovese info.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

One of the best so far.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

+1, great info on Lapadura.

Relatedly, anyone know why Tony Sabio was called “Chicago Fats”? I have him as born in 1899 in Serio, Avellino; arrived in the US as a little kid and seems to have lived the entire time in Paterson. I know that he was connected to Moretti, who had his own ties to Chicago, but I don’t see that Sabio ever lived there or had family ties there, at least that I’m aware of.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Dominic Somma (Colombo)
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

The DeMeo crew info is interesting. I wonder where he got the info? And how many other hits there are that have mostly flown under the Murder Machine radar? Probably not 200 or whatever Ruffels claims it was, but I wouldn't be shocked if Roy just kind of casually popped a lot of people over the years that we don't know about.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I wonder where does He gets this info from?

It’s a so called JD that runs it right? Why’s he not in this forum?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

He gets his info from FBI files and extensive research. A master at FOIA requests, etc.

He told me the DeMeo crew is actually what got him more deeply interested in researching the mafia years back. I think one of his first big posts on the Real Deal was a bunch of DeMeo crew photos nobody had seen before.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Wow all this time I thought that Mimi Scialo was whacked because of the insults on Carlo Gambino but it’s because he tried to hit fellow made guy Lawrence Lampisi without permission…