Massino interview???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Massino interview???

Post by JeremyTheJew »

On Reddit I’m seeing three to four posts about massino being interviewed by Scott

Is this legit??

Mannnnnn that’ll be a good one
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Massino interview???

Post by TwoPiece »

would love to see it. has his testimony ever been available online?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

TwoPiece wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:56 am would love to see it. has his testimony ever been available online?
YouTube had the actual audio that was hard to hear but I think I read it online before...it was either his or Mikey Scars DiLeonardo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:55 am On Reddit I’m seeing three to four posts about massino being interviewed by Scott

Is this legit??

Can anyone reach out to Scott to confirm?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:55 am On Reddit I’m seeing three to four posts about massino being interviewed by Scott

Is this legit??

On the Original Gangsters podcast they mentioned Scott had something in the works with a big name in the underworld. They said "think of the biggest person you could and it's bigger than that"

I haven't seen anything else since that teaser and as far as I've seen the only person saying it's Massino is the PAE guy on reddit, who also said Massino lives in the old neighbourhood and goes to the delis every morning.

If the person Scott is talking to in the underworld is LCN, Massino would obviously be the the first person anyone would think of since no one would be a bigger interview than him. But IIRC they didn't specify if it was someone in the Mafia.
TwoPiece wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:56 am would love to see it. has his testimony ever been available online?
Day 1 is somewhere in the files section too
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6128
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Would be very, very, very interested in a Massino interview, especially if it could get in-depth about Montreal and their relationship after the Sciascia murder
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@Scott: Fuck the interview, BIOGRAPHY.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Would really like to see an interview with Joseph D’Arco.
We missed out on 2 other great interviews, Joseph DeFede and Peter Chiodo would have been great to hear from
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

OcSleeper posted the second day, here is the first day and the rest:

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6098
Last edited by thekiduknow on Tue May 10, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

I'd really like to see an interview, but I hope we're able to submit questions.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

A Massino interview would be amazing.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:30 pm On the Original Gangsters podcast they mentioned Scott had something in the works with a big name in the underworld. They said "think of the biggest person you could and it's bigger than that"

I haven't seen anything else since that teaser and as far as I've seen the only person saying it's Massino is the PAE guy on reddit, who also said Massino lives in the old neighbourhood and goes to the delis every morning.

If the person Scott is talking to in the underworld is LCN, Massino would obviously be the the first person anyone would think of since no one would be a bigger interview than him. But IIRC they didn't specify if it was someone in the Mafia.
Well, the biggest person from the underworld most people can think of would most likely be from LCN I think. Do you remember which episode of Original Gangsters it was?
Gelis
Associate

Post by Gelis »

Sounds like this would be interesting.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

dave wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm Well, the biggest person from the underworld most people can think of would most likely be from LCN I think. Do you remember which episode of Original Gangsters it was?
Could be some Mexican drug lord. Maybe Scott went to ADX and talked with El Chapo. Maybe Scott is reading these and laughing at how far off we are :lol:

I'm pretty sure it was the Montreal episode or the Frank Panessa one, they're the only ones I watched recently. When they mentioned it, it was near the end of the episode too.