Who will be the new Colombo boss?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Who will be the new Colombo boss?

Post by furiofromnaples »

Joel Cacace is free and would be a liberation from the Persicos regime or there another candidates on the streets?
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Who will be the new Colombo boss?

Post by Etna »

I guess it would be Teddy Persico Jr. when he is released from prison - or is now.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

It seems to me that Teddy P Jr. is one of the main contenders, and I also think that both Cacace and Cambria are in mind, purely my opinion.

I am most interested in how many really active made guys they have, given that many are over 60 years old.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Nurzhamba wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:06 am It seems to me that Teddy P Jr. is one of the main contenders, and I also think that both Cacace and Cambria are in mind, purely my opinion.

I am most interested in how many really active made guys they have, given that many are over 60 years old.
9 capos and about 60 made men on the streets,no more at least.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

I do not see why Teddy Persico was even supposed to be the boss.He has spent most of his adult life in prison but then again this was decided in a Brooklyn restaurant with the administration in 2020 who must have other reasons to want Teddy be at the top.Reasons that we do not know about.Surely there’s gotta be a good reason as to why Teddy was supposed to be the new boss but from the information we have currently, there really isn’t.
Cacace is the one who really deserves it
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:18 am I do not see why Teddy Persico was even supposed to be the boss.He has spent most of his adult life in prison but then again this was decided in a Brooklyn restaurant with the administration in 2020 who must have other reasons to want Teddy be at the top.Reasons that we do not know about.Surely there’s gotta be a good reason as to why Teddy was supposed to be the new boss but from the information we have currently, there really isn’t.
Cacace is the one who really deserves it
Completely agree. He's not the most competent individual, but the common theme with the Colombo family has been that if you are a Persico, you are essentially slated for leadership somehow - by default. If Little Allie boy would not have taken his actions, he may very well still be on the street, and the official boss of the family. Teddy is who they are settling for as a backup.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Sometimes name and reputation is all you need.

Know an asshole at my old school that got everything handed to him because his dad led the basketball team to state. Kid didn’t know anything and was a complete asshole.

In a way you gotta kind of view it that way when talking about “who becomes boss”. Yeah their are other people capable but they don’t have the name, reputation or ambition to be boss
TonyC6
Prospect

Post by TonyC6 »

To me, it's going to be Teddy. As others have said, the family name has put him at the front of the line. I feel like many of us outside observers talk about who deserves or should be the boss based on what we think is best for the organization moving forward.

But just like a corporate job or a city job, things like who knows who or who is related to one another often drive the actual decision and it's not always the most capable.

Will certainly be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

the guy teddy has nothing else. he said it on tape. his whole life is lcn. how could he not be boss. the guy has a huge following of young guys in brooklyn. ie guys under 60ty. hes the perfect choice. comes from a bloodline
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

im sure he can choose a smart guy for underboss well hes the brass
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:59 pm the guy teddy has nothing else. he said it on tape. his whole life is lcn. how could he not be boss. the guy has a huge following of young guys in brooklyn. ie guys under 60ty. hes the perfect choice. comes from a bloodline
For me,better a boss on the streets that a boss in jail and a street boss.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:00 pm im sure he can choose a smart guy for underboss well hes the brass
I obviously know nothing about this guy, with personality and such. But judging from previous cases and recordings of him - he doesn't seem like the type to be insulated. If he is able to avoid some time away from prison - I think he'd be very "out there" so to speak.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Lots of possibilities with Teddy, Joe Waverly, Sally Bread, Fat Denis, The Claw and Tommy Shots will be back in the mix soon too.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

I don't think Tommy Shots will be back in the game. He has a lot of illnesses, and if you refer to the Gohnjotti article, then he was tired of all his life in the mafia and decided to retire before he was pinned down
luciang
Associate

Post by luciang »

Michael Franzese hinted in his last video that Andrew Mush wasn't the actual boss of the familly in reality