N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Post by Extortion »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:12 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:19 am We do have some of the hottest women here in Jersey, being from here you kinda take it for granted but then when you travel across the USA to places in the Midwest and The South you realize how lucky you are to be in this area with absolute smokeshows everywhere of every single kind of ethnicity who know how to dress sexy and stylish…

We’re supposed to get crushed with a big time blizzard tonight here at the Jersey Shore.

-Dante
I thought distressed jeans and affliction went out of style in the mid 2000s. What happened Jersey didn't get the memo? Lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Extortion wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:52 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:19 am We do have some of the hottest women here in Jersey, being from here you kinda take it for granted but then when you travel across the USA to places in the Midwest and The South you realize how lucky you are to be in this area with absolute smokeshows everywhere of every single kind of ethnicity who know how to dress sexy and stylish…

We’re supposed to get crushed with a big time blizzard tonight here at the Jersey Shore.

-Dante
I thought distressed jeans and affliction went out of style in the mid 2000s. What happened Jersey didn't get the memo? Lol
Yeah but don't you think the nostalgia is sexy on those girls in the pics?!
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

mr white wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:19 pm

-Dante
The fact that he is focusing on the clothes is a troubling sign in itself. wtf? :lol:
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Any update on this story I first posted? Anyone hear anything through the grapevine? Again, Cali and Texas: it starts and ends there regarding women.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Teflon Dom wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:37 pm
mr white wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:19 pm

-Dante
The fact that he is focusing on the clothes is a troubling sign in itself. wtf? :lol:
Lol so you guys agree with me?
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Heard it did happen but that the bikers are the ones that got beat, at least that’s what friend of mine told me the word in jersey is and bikers were with “the unknowns”. Again that’s the word in jersey going around
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Thank You Yonkers.