Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Post by Pmac2 »

if hes a rat why did the fbi put him in jail for 5 yrs in his late 80tys. but he did have a good run for over 20yrs
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

mr white wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:15 pm A few weeks ago I stumbled into the Facebook New England Organized Crime group...anyone can go there right now and see certain made-guy's kids calling Mannochio a rat, an informer, and a known cross-dresser who got laughed at by his made guys for wearing women's underwear. Who knows. But the guys posting, and there are apparently a few of them, hate his fucking guts. And they aren't giving a fuck whatsoever who reads what they post and seem to know some of what they're talking about at least, who knows if there's any truth to what they are posting there lately. Seems like the biggest beef is Baby Shacks admitting that he was the boss of a crime family. Fair enough if it had ramifications for their fathers.
Baby Shacks had a good run as boss being a low key sort of leader in comparison to Angiulo or Gotti who talked their way into prison.

I don't think that Flemmi or Bulger ever reported on Manocchio's activities to their handlers.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:23 pm gotta ask who's kid? i dont want to join another group. from reading rays fbi files there was a made guy in his office every day in the 60tys. who it is im sure his son ray jr could figure out.
Argenti...did Mannochio's admitting to being the boss of the family hurt any of the longtime guys around him? That's essentially the accusation there..that he admits his status and rats on himself to avoid prison time but hurts his guys in the process. I agree with you about it not making much sense him going to prison at the very end if he had been a longtime informer. The Strip Clubs seem to have been one of the main things left for the family at that point...you never hear of construction or other industry, really..
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

mr white wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:10 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:23 pm gotta ask who's kid? i dont want to join another group. from reading rays fbi files there was a made guy in his office every day in the 60tys. who it is im sure his son ray jr could figure out.
Argenti...did Mannochio's admitting to being the boss of the family hurt any of the longtime guys around him? That's essentially the accusation there..that he admits his status and rats on himself to avoid prison time but hurts his guys in the process. I agree with you about it not making much sense him going to prison at the very end if he had been a longtime informer. The Strip Clubs seem to have been one of the main things left for the family at that point...you never hear of construction or other industry, really..
Didn't Manocchio sanction the hit on Deluca? As according to the article from WPRI which I have posted below, St Laurent claimed he did or was he making it up?
https://www.wpri.com/news/mobster-the-s ... -free-man/

Also according to the video from WPRI St Laurent admitted that he was a made member of the Patriarca crime family. Here is a link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvT1CIWLWrI
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

basically all the guys admit to being a made guy or part of a organization. it dont matter today only to real hardos. even genovese capos been doing it for years. cant fuck up a good plea deal over some words
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

some guy in the gambinos wouldnt admit to being prt of the enterprise or lcn so the judge gave him like 3 4 extra years. know when to hold them ect
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

wasnt argenti baby shacks consig. weird. he died young i think
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:15 pm wasnt argenti baby shacks consig. weird. he died young i think
Yes Pmac Rocco Argenti became the consigliere in 1998 to Baby Shacks according to Scott Burnstein in his article about the Hanrahan homicide. I have posted the link below if you are interested.

https://gangsterreport.com/deceased-pro ... rahan-hit/
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Looking at Argenti's obit it has both of his sons being deceased. So is it grandkids then?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:23 am
Looking at Argenti's obit it has both of his sons being deceased. So is it grandkids then?
Or was it Rocco Jr who was consig and not Sr?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Unrelated but wow just saw Ray Jr's son died in Nov. He was 51, sad.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:24 pm if hes a rat why did the fbi put him in jail for 5 yrs in his late 80tys. but he did have a good run for over 20yrs
According to David Boeri the well known journalist from Boston in the radio program about the decline of the New England mob. He mentions that Manocchio was an informant about 7 minutes in. Here is the link to the radio program.

https://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2011/0 ... ngland-mob
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Did Manocchio have any relationship with Rudolph Sciarra? This document of a confession by Kelley shows that both mobsters were working together to plan the Marfeo hit.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.htm ... arch=actor
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Where did him becoming an informant originate from?
It's satanic black magic if you ask me.
Bullshit
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Or was it Rocco Jr who was consig and not Sr?
[/quote]

Rocco Jr. was the made guy. He died of cancer in his early 50's.