General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:06 am My buddy tells me this is Louie Rainone on this YouTube clip in the Hawks jersey - I'm not so sure - and neither of us got any idea what this Mobbed Up brand is all about but its really random they would have this on their channel. Also I used to see Greg Tosto wearing a Mobbed Up shirt like right before he passed away and honestly thought it was his brand. Really random if this guy is indeed at the top of the pyramid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChtxtWbRic
Yeah that’s him, same guy as the photo Antiliar posted.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Today I asked him about drugs. Solly D and Sal C know about the Cicero crew's drug dealing. Jimmy I, ironically, is vehemently against drugs, but as Scott B. noted, he's got brain cancer so at this point is more of a placeholder. Rainone and/or his underlings have a connection to the Sinaloa and Chihuahua cartels. They also continue to make money using poker machines. Don't do as much extortion/street tax stuff. Says they still do loansharking, but lacks details. He believes Joe Guarino is a made guy, seems certain that he is, but less certain than last time we discussed. Says Guarino is a partner of Gino Gallela, who owns Mobbed Up Records and 24/7 Fire Restoration.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Wait, Jimmy I has brain cancer or Solly? I had heard that Solly is dying of lung cancer.

That music is...oof.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

funkster wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:24 pm Wait, Jimmy I has brain cancer or Solly? I had heard that Solly is dying of lung cancer.

That music is...oof.
Yeah they both have cancer.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I did not realize that Jimmy I did. Wow.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Paolian has brain cancer, not Inendino. Inendino could also have cancer, but Paolian is the one with brain cancer.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Snakes wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:17 pm Paolian has brain cancer, not Inendino. Inendino could also have cancer, but Paolian is the one with brain cancer.
You're right. Had insomnia last night and was reading it about 3:30 in the morning. That's what happens. Thanks for the correction.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ok, lol I was like how did i not hear this! Threw me for a loop.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

One of Jimmy I's sons has cancer I believe or had it and was not doing well for a period -
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

I also heard Sal C has had his own health problems in the last couple of years. I heard he had two heart attacks.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 pm I also heard Sal C has had his own health problems in the last couple of years. I heard he had two heart attacks.
Another toothpick.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 pm I also heard Sal C has had his own health problems in the last couple of years. I heard he had two heart attacks.
Another toothpick.
Tony another interesting thing about Cataudella is that his son Sal Cataudella is a C-Note. He’s from the north side c-notes from JPark I believe. They grew up in the park ridge area I believe. He was working at their pawn show back in the day. The one on Madison and Cicero that got busted in 2004
or 2005. Unfortunately he will not follow his dad into Outfit leadership because he is or was a heavy heroin user. He’s been in and out of jail his entire adult life for petty shit. Now that I’m thinking about it maybe he is the son of Nick Cataudella and not Sal. Either way it’s interesting to see Cicero guys have their kids become C-Notes and not 12th st
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:20 pm
PolackTony wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:02 pm
Another toothpick.
Tony another interesting thing about Cataudella is that his son Sal Cataudella is a C-Note. He’s from the north side c-notes from JPark I believe. They grew up in the park ridge area I believe. He was working at their pawn show back in the day. The one on Madison and Cicero that got busted in 2004
or 2005. Unfortunately he will not follow his dad into Outfit leadership because he is or was a heavy heroin user. He’s been in and out of jail his entire adult life for petty shit. Now that I’m thinking about it maybe he is the son of Nick Cataudella and not Sal. Either way it’s interesting to see Cicero guys have their kids become C-Notes and not 12th st
Nice info. Maybe he got plugged in with the Notes from hanging around Harlem Ave. As you know, the Harlem strip was dago central and Italians from various neighborhoods went there to hang out. Along with Jeff Park, they used to have a section in Elmwood Park (Grand and Harlem) also which was called “Spaghetti Hill” as well as a nearby section at Normandy and Belden in Galewood. All of those NW side chapters were opened in the early 80s when the Notes were going at it heavy with the Gaylords (Sayre Park) and they’ve all long since closed down. There may be some older guys still around in Jeff Park but I don’t think they’ve had a functioning chapter there in years. From what I know the 12th St Players recruited from kids living around the Island/Grant Works and in Berwyn, so if he grew up in Park Ridge he wouldn’t have been likely to be a Player unless he was hanging out by Roosevelt and Austin, etc.

Nice photo montage of old C-Note pics. Mostly from the Patch (Ohio & Leavitt, Race & Oakley, Smith Park, Chicago & Western), but a couple from Jeff Park. The first photo shown is not from the 80s but is supposedly a pic of the 1st generation C-Notes from the 50s/60s. The pics at 0:20 were from Race & Oakley from the annual block parties that the Spina family held. The pics where they pose in front of murals in a basement was from one of their club houses in the basement of Fiore’s Deli.

https://youtu.be/-NqRvPT2uT4
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Figured out that Filippo Lobue, the father of Matteo and Massimo, comes from Trabia (says on his Facebook page), but he has other Lobue relatives in Bagheria and Caltanissetta. My original guess of Corleone was way off, although it is a common name there.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:53 am Figured out that Filippo Lobue, the father of Matteo and Massimo, comes from Trabia (says on his Facebook page), but he has other Lobue relatives in Bagheria and Caltanissetta. My original guess of Corleone was way off, although it is a common name there.
Very interesting. 100 years later and the Outfit seemingly still has members from the Termini-Bagheria-Caccamo area.