General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SolarSolano
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by SolarSolano »

Louie Rainone also is part owner of another gaming parlor called Its About Time Lounge at 3147 S 53rd Ct, Cicero, IL 60804

He's also opening a barbershop at 2303 South Laramie Avenue and of course in Cicero, he easily got parking variance to reduce the number of required off-street parking spaces from three to zero at the location. I'm surprised they didn't just hand him a bag of money from the town treasury on his way out.

https://www.ciceroindependiente.com/eng ... ting-fauci
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:59 pm Here is Louie Rainone's jewelry exchange being robbed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwvSuKf-Ae4&t=4s

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/07 ... -exchange/

I remember this, because this was not long after Rocky LaMantia hit a store very close to that or it may have been this same one and there was talk he was hiring people to harass these guys - this was 2012 and Louie was clearly out of prison at that point.

From what I know, Mario grew up in Cicero, but he did live in Melrose Park for a time and I believe his mother was also in Melrose Park when her porch was bombed but that could have also been Cicero I cannot remember. I was a laborer then and that entire trial was bigger than Family Secrets in Chicago. Antilliar you should ask your source about Billy Daddano both the father and son as they are related to John Rainone and Rudy Fratto and given the money those guys have I have to assume he's involved.
I believe Daddano was the step father of John Rainone if I remember correctly
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:04 pm I forgot his mother's porch was bombed. Was thinking that was Lenny Patrick's daughter's but I think they just found a bomb in her car. Lenny was estranged from her so I don't think he really gave a shit, either.
I thought they blew a crater in her driveway? The thinking was that this was going to intimidate Lenny, but he was in a beef with his daughter and apparently couldn’t care less, lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:08 pm
SolarSolano wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:59 pm Here is Louie Rainone's jewelry exchange being robbed:

I remember this, because this was not long after Rocky LaMantia hit a store very close to that or it may have been this same one and there was talk he was hiring people to harass these guys - this was 2012 and Louie was clearly out of prison at that point.

From what I know, Mario grew up in Cicero, but he did live in Melrose Park for a time and I believe his mother was also in Melrose Park when her porch was bombed but that could have also been Cicero I cannot remember. I was a laborer then and that entire trial was bigger than Family Secrets in Chicago. Antilliar you should ask your source about Billy Daddano both the father and son as they are related to John Rainone and Rudy Fratto and given the money those guys have I have to assume he's involved.
I believe Daddano was the step father of John Rainone if I remember correctly
This is my understanding. Don’t know if this happened before or after Mario was locked up though.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:07 pm Louie Rainone also is part owner of another gaming parlor called Its About Time Lounge at 3147 S 53rd Ct, Cicero, IL 60804

He's also opening a barbershop at 2303 South Laramie Avenue and of course in Cicero, he easily got parking variance to reduce the number of required off-street parking spaces from three to zero at the location. I'm surprised they didn't just hand him a bag of money from the town treasury on his way out.

The Cicero Way lives on, lol.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I asked him about John Rainone. He doesn't know anything about him. Rudy Fratto, as I wrote, he said is inactive. I mentioned Willie Daddono III as the stepfather of John Rainone, but he didn't know anything.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:13 pm

I asked him about John Rainone. He doesn't know anything about him. Rudy Fratto, as I wrote, he said is inactive. I mentioned Willie Daddono III as the stepfather of John Rainone, but he didn't know anything.
Thanks for the follow up. Could be that these guys are not active, or that if they are they are not in this guy’s circle or network.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

For a guy who is running things, Louie Rainone sure uses his name all over the place - even PPP loans. You look at a guy like Solly D and everything is in the name of his girlfriend or one of his daughters or sons in law. DiFronzo's always kept businesses with their wives. Same with Joey Lombardo's real estate. The Spinas do it with front companies and LLCs. I would be surprised a mob guy today is doing things like that in his own name given how easily the government can seize assets - maybe these guys just stopped trying.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

You can't find shit in Spina's name. He had a mailbox with his name on it at the barbershop across from Vinnys Subs...but he even took that down lol.

Antillar, what photos of his did you post? You posted them on here or on the fb page?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Mario Rainone did stop cooperating but not before he taped Lenny Patrick which would then cause Patrick to flip and bring down Gus Alex. Mario stopped cooperating when his mother’s front porch was blown up. Maybe he made a deal with the Outfit but he did directly contribute to the downfall of Lenny Patrick and Gus Alex
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

funkster wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:31 pm You can't find shit in Spina's name. He had a mailbox with his name on it at the barbershop across from Vinnys Subs...but he even took that down lol.

Antillar, what photos of his did you post? You posted them on here or on the fb page?
I posted one or two in this thread
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:07 pm Louie Rainone also is part owner of another gaming parlor called Its About Time Lounge at 3147 S 53rd Ct, Cicero, IL 60804

That’s hilarious. He’s opening up a barbershop on the same block as that shithole bar la plazuela. That place caters to hookers and drug dealers. I heard it was a major drug trafficking spot with posible cartel connections. I went there a couple of times. Definitely a rough spot
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:41 pm

That’s hilarious. He’s opening up a barbershop on the same block as that shithole bar la plazuela. That place caters to hookers and drug dealers. I heard it was a major drug trafficking spot with posible cartel connections. I went there a couple of times. Definitely a rough spot
Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the Cicero night life, I’m sure La Plazuela keeps it classy, lol.

On a side note, is Cicero Town President Larry Dominick related to Bobby Dominick?
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:44 pm

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the Cicero night life, I’m sure La Plazuela keeps it classy, lol.

On a side note, is Cicero Town President Larry Dominick related to Bobby Dominick?
Not sure if Cicero and classy can be written in the same sentence lol

The cartel is has to be deeply entrenched in Cicero leads to the the theory that the Outfit in Cicero has to be involved in the drug trade one way or another, just like Antiliar’s source said
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:54 pm
PolackTony wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:44 pm

Not sure if Cicero and classy can be written in the same sentence lol

The cartel is has to be deeply entrenched in Cicero leads to the the theory that the Outfit in Cicero has to be involved in the drug trade one way or another, just like Antiliar’s source said
It may be the first time the two words have ever appeared together in print lol.

The 12th St Players connection is also going to be part of the conduit to DTOs I think. Not only do those guys move drugs themselves, they have close ties in the IL prison system to organizations like the Kings who have direct cartel ties, of course. Cartels are deeply entrenched across the Western suburbs and adjacent areas of the city like Little Village.

I forget the exact link (I believe Villain referenced it once) but I believe at one point the Outfit may have also had ties to the MLDs, who were one of the first gangs to develop direct ties with the cartels going back to the 70s. Mainly PR gang but they gained a major position in the drug market by having a top Mexican member back in the day who was related to some cartel guys from those days.