N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Post by Nick Prango »

Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:25 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:28 pm Jimmy Calandra is a total scumbag rat. He's been a brokester since leaving his mother's womb. Turned his life around as he can't earn a dime illegitimately and a rat. View his training video. Maybe he is a better street fighter than MMA. But my goodness, where did he learn to throw a punch.
Agreed. Find the video on his channel where he says he eats loaves of bread each day. He’s so fat and weak. I don’t believe anything he has to say. Liar.
Agreed. It is a bullshit story. Calandra is frustrated. He just wants to downplay the present day LCN. Most of these youtube rats are doing the same. They miss that life.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

jimmy sounds bitter. if him and his friends didnt kill a lady doing home invasions like shitbags hed still be involved with his life. the only reason he is a teamster today having a full time job is because he became a rat. if he wasnt such a moron he could have become a teamster back then and still been involved in the life most of the guys today have real jobs but they wanted fast money and disregarded people houses
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:02 pm I have the (mis)pleasure of spending a decent amount of time in Manalapan, Marlboro, whatever the hell that area is down RT 9 between Old Bridge and Freehold due to some family moving out there a few years ago and find it funny how many ppl from Brooklyn are out there... and also find it odd how expensive it is. It's really not even that nice. A. busy ass 6 lane highway lined with miles of old strip malls and chain stores, and McMansions from the 80s everywhere. Its a bitch if you have to commute to the city too. For as spacious and quiet as it is, there's a fuck ton of people. Seems pretty densely populated for a place with a country feel. To say it's mostly NY ex-pats doesn't seem to be an exaggeration. I think Calandra himself lives down that way. Crazy to think a lot of wiseguys do too but I guess that makes sense

Any NJ people know if Cafe Luna is a connected spot? i heard that was a Genovese place too
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was. There’s a cafe Luna on Hylan Blvd in Staten Island that’s been around forever and has always had that kind of rep. Not sure if owned by wise guys or just frequented by them. There was a second cafe Luna in the south shore area of SI but I think that one closed. Assuming the NJ location is an extension of that restaurant group.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I don't mind Calandra but MRE's impression of him is hilarious
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:23 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:23 pm He's in Big Sandy. Those big capital letters tuned up those "actors". Bikers in general are bullies. They too, in prison, are a different story. They cling together - even enemies - as "patch holders" and remain independent - avoid cars and gangs. For all their bravado, they too not much of anything behind bars. Again: the men from the movie stars.

The point, wiseguys don't throw down. In a certain high max security prison, Italians are under the protection of the black N.Y. car and certain Brooklyn hispanic gangbanger with a small crew.

If you don't know: You Just Don't Know.

What matters: Eme, Aryan Circle (?), MS13, Texas Syndicate, Texas AB. (Federal Prison). Bikers and "wiseguys" nothing!!
Bikers are nothing behind bars? You clearly have never been in prison. Bikers have power. They just want LEAVE prison unlike prison gangs.
Bikers have no numbers behind bars. Name a yard they run? What prison are they powerful? HAs have even paid protection in the past as they are so few.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:23 am
Ryan98366 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:23 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:23 pm He's in Big Sandy. Those big capital letters tuned up those "actors". Bikers in general are bullies. They too, in prison, are a different story. They cling together - even enemies - as "patch holders" and remain independent - avoid cars and gangs. For all their bravado, they too not much of anything behind bars. Again: the men from the movie stars.

The point, wiseguys don't throw down. In a certain high max security prison, Italians are under the protection of the black N.Y. car and certain Brooklyn hispanic gangbanger with a small crew.

If you don't know: You Just Don't Know.

What matters: Eme, Aryan Circle (?), MS13, Texas Syndicate, Texas AB. (Federal Prison). Bikers and "wiseguys" nothing!!
Bikers are nothing behind bars? You clearly have never been in prison. Bikers have power. They just want LEAVE prison unlike prison gangs.
Bikers have no numbers behind bars. Name a yard they run? What prison are they powerful? HAs have even paid protection in the past as they are so few.
I'll add to this, Bikers are independents; like Albanians, stand-alone tough guys and others. The biggest gang in prisons besides guards are independents, but they are just that. We're forgetting being a tough guy on the streets is different than in prison. Shooting someone vs. knife fighting and hand to hand combat. I stand by Bikers, in general, are Bullies. But I respect the social outcast/outlaw lifestyle.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

luna with gambinos
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:02 pm I have the (mis)pleasure of spending a decent amount of time in Manalapan, Marlboro, whatever the hell that area is down RT 9 between Old Bridge and Freehold due to some family moving out there a few years ago and find it funny how many ppl from Brooklyn are out there... and also find it odd how expensive it is. It's really not even that nice. A. busy ass 6 lane highway lined with miles of old strip malls and chain stores, and McMansions from the 80s everywhere. Its a bitch if you have to commute to the city too. For as spacious and quiet as it is, there's a fuck ton of people. Seems pretty densely populated for a place with a country feel. To say it's mostly NY ex-pats doesn't seem to be an exaggeration. I think Calandra himself lives down that way. Crazy to think a lot of wiseguys do too but I guess that makes sense

Any NJ people know if Cafe Luna is a connected spot? i heard that was a Genovese place too
Manalapan, Marlboro is all Staten Island and Brooklyn. Jackson also has allot of Staten Island by way of Brooklyn people as well which is much less expensive then Manalapan and Marlboro. Frank Coppa was living in Manalapan when he flipped . As far as being nice. When you are coming from SI or Brooklyn anything is nice lol
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

I was on a bus to compete in Marlboro many moons ago - pre-1990. It was dark, no street lights - None - and trees everywhere. We're like: where are we, then out of nowhere a medium sized to small high school. Now I hear it's S.I. on steroids. Worked with guy from there and - love him - every add-on to the house seemed so over the top - gated fence, chandelier the size of a spaceship. Just too much for essentially middle class. Brooklyn sensibility - and I had some of the best times of my life hopping on the subway to Park Slope and other areas to party on Fridays with a high school friend living there.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Teflon Dom wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:53 pm
dave wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:33 pm
mr white wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:26 pm Just saw this, interesting story, in the comments some people say that the owner turned down a button 50 times. If the owner isn't made the guys around him who walked over and started this stuff with the bikers probably aren't either, and I'm betting they're younger guys who had the balls inside that place to say whatever they said but now they've got a situation on their hands where somebody could get killed. I'm wondering if this was Pagans. If so, you don't want those guys in your bushes outside at night and they are clearly fearless of the guys who told them to leave or take off their vests. Genovese-affiliated or not, I wouldn't want to be in their situation trying to figure out what to do next and how to become safe again themselves...this is probably the first time those guys have ever had to truly worry about anyone else...
He said the owner is Barry Nicolo, who is a Genovese Capo. Its the Barry with the clubhouse in Coney Island who John Pennisi had talked about.

Looking at pics of the place on Instagram, it looks pretty high end. No surprise they felt they had to say something to the bikers.

A few pics for those without Instagram:

Some absolute smoke shows there, nice!
Some are hott!! They all look the same though
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 am
Teflon Dom wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:53 pm
dave wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:33 pm
mr white wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:26 pm Just saw this, interesting story, in the comments some people say that the owner turned down a button 50 times. If the owner isn't made the guys around him who walked over and started this stuff with the bikers probably aren't either, and I'm betting they're younger guys who had the balls inside that place to say whatever they said but now they've got a situation on their hands where somebody could get killed. I'm wondering if this was Pagans. If so, you don't want those guys in your bushes outside at night and they are clearly fearless of the guys who told them to leave or take off their vests. Genovese-affiliated or not, I wouldn't want to be in their situation trying to figure out what to do next and how to become safe again themselves...this is probably the first time those guys have ever had to truly worry about anyone else...
He said the owner is Barry Nicolo, who is a Genovese Capo. Its the Barry with the clubhouse in Coney Island who John Pennisi had talked about.

Looking at pics of the place on Instagram, it looks pretty high end. No surprise they felt they had to say something to the bikers.

A few pics for those without Instagram:

Some absolute smoke shows there, nice!
Some are hott!! They all look the same though
I have to always take the alternative view. Did they say anything to the women with ripped jeans and their breasts hanging out? Bikers are bullies and trouble makers, but had they yet acted rowdy? How many assholes in there nightly that are over-dressed, with hair coiffed acting like tough guys trying talking to your date? To me, it's the place I'm forced to by my girlfriend, but secretly have a friend at the bar whose drinks and dinner I'm buying without her knowing so he can, on my behalf, pound the stuffing out the guy playing goodfella at my table uninvited.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

best thing on this thread is the pics,,,THANKS
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Pics are great. But all high maintenance.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:41 am jimmy sounds bitter. if him and his friends didnt kill a lady doing home invasions like shitbags hed still be involved with his life. the only reason he is a teamster today having a full time job is because he became a rat. if he wasnt such a moron he could have become a teamster back then and still been involved in the life most of the guys today have real jobs but they wanted fast money and disregarded people houses
He's really a Teamster? Do you know which Local? I agree with you too and well-put.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

We do have some of the hottest women here in Jersey, being from here you kinda take it for granted but then when you travel across the USA to places in the Midwest and The South you realize how lucky you are to be in this area with absolute smokeshows everywhere of every single kind of ethnicity who know how to dress sexy and stylish…

We’re supposed to get crushed with a big time blizzard tonight here at the Jersey Shore.

-Dante