N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: N.J. Genoveses Beaten Down in Manalapan

Post by outfit guy »

Jimmy Calandra is a total scumbag rat. He's been a brokester since leaving his mother's womb. Turned his life around as he can't earn a dime illegitimately and a rat. View his training video. Maybe he is a better street fighter than MMA. But my goodness, where did he learn to throw a punch.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Then he was transferred. He's paying Surrenos.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

He's now at Coleman - bad place but not Big Sandy or Pollock.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

mr white wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:26 pm Just saw this, interesting story, in the comments some people say that the owner turned down a button 50 times. If the owner isn't made the guys around him who walked over and started this stuff with the bikers probably aren't either, and I'm betting they're younger guys who had the balls inside that place to say whatever they said but now they've got a situation on their hands where somebody could get killed. I'm wondering if this was Pagans. If so, you don't want those guys in your bushes outside at night and they are clearly fearless of the guys who told them to leave or take off their vests. Genovese-affiliated or not, I wouldn't want to be in their situation trying to figure out what to do next and how to become safe again themselves...this is probably the first time those guys have ever had to truly worry about anyone else...
He said the owner is Barry Nicolo, who is a Genovese Capo. Its the Barry with the clubhouse in Coney Island who John Pennisi had talked about.

Looking at pics of the place on Instagram, it looks pretty high end. No surprise they felt they had to say something to the bikers.

A few pics for those without Instagram:

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Until its released (if it all) who was there it could be a bunch of 60 and 70 year olds who obviously don't have great physical ability due to age. To say that wiseguys dont throw down is not true. Plenty of documented evidence that shows there is plenty very recently that do.

But ofcourse, they are weak as far as the overall prison system goes because of the lack of numbers and the huge amount of gang members locked up.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cuzzin’s is actually in Marlboro and it’s one of Dante’s Top 15 Hang bars for picking up smokeshow Cougars/MILFS.

I’m actually really surprised bikers showed up there, if you know the area it’s all really wealthy Italian and Jewish Brooklyn/Staten Island transplants who moved out to Jersey. These bikers didn’t just “drive by” and see the joint, no way Jose.

Great joint, love hanging out at the bar there and “putting out the vibe” (Dumb and Dumber hahaha)

-Dante
DannyTrio
Straightened out

Post by DannyTrio »

What’s really funny about this story and others is that they keep referring to Barry Nicholo as a made member or captain in the Genovese family!..I’m not as smart as a lot of you guys on this forum but I can say this I was born and raised in Coney Island and know Barry all my life and yeah he was asked a lot of times to be part of that but turned it down!..Thats what I know first hand!..Jus sayin!..and for the record Barry wasn’t at the restaurant when this supposedly happened!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

DannyTrio wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:17 pm What’s really funny about this story and others is that they keep referring to Barry Nicholo as a made member or captain in the Genovese family!..I’m not as smart as a lot of you guys on this forum but I can say this I was born and raised in Coney Island and know Barry all my life and yeah he was asked a lot of times to be part of that but turned it down!..Thats what I know first hand!..Jus sayin!..and for the record Barry wasn’t at the restaurant when this supposedly happened!
Well, you've been nothing if not consistent in your insistence that Nichilo isn't a Genovese captain.

Admittedly, there's not much out there about him. In fact, the only things I've seen are:

1. An old list mentioning him as a Gambino associate
2. Pennisi identifying him as a Genovese captain
3. Gravano identifying him as a Genovese member
4. Calandra identifying him as a Genovese member
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

We just make up a story vinny g is paying the mexicans protection from who
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Do you think skinny Joey walked around a Texas yard with his swagger? Come out of your mafia coma. If you don’t know, you just don’t know.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Three made guys identify Nicholo as a made guy?
Hes a made guy.

Sorry Danny, guess Barry doesnt want to share his secret with you.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:05 pm If you don’t know, you just don’t know.
You keep repeating this like its clever.
Its not.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

Geezus outfit guy take your off topic posts to another thread. What does Joey Merlino have to do with this story?
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Let’s regroup. This is fro Jimmy Calandra (see above comments), who heard it from a source that he states departed the restaurant. How would he have details? I believe this occurred and is being fed to Jimmy by an agent.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

And Jimmy's disdain is evident in how he even creates the scene by detailing the jogging suits some were wearing.