Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Post by Pmac2 »

Next long work road trip should i give it a listen is it even out
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Francese admitted that it wasn't scripted but he didn't deny that it wasn't planned. Had this quote sit down went off friendly with two people acting Pleasant to each other it would have been boring. They can make money by acting the way that they act. And that's all I'll say about it.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

scammy gravano.and cardinal mike..lured us in with crumbs of bread, hyped us up a week before the release..sort of a weigh in for a fight..WWE..BOTH GUYS STILL ON THE CON
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

They had to do this because pbd probably found noone to buy this off him and now has to charge 40 bucks to recoup some of his money back.Does anyone actually give a fuck at this point he overhyped for so long and now people forgot about it
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

bronx wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:48 pm scammy gravano.and cardinal mike..lured us in with crumbs of bread, hyped us up a week before the release..sort of a weigh in for a fight..WWE..BOTH GUYS STILL ON THE CON
:lol:
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

so this thing still hasnt dropped on youtube or hes trying to paywall it. easy pass for me. sammys lterally cant remeber anything about his past. he just refreshes everything in his book. 1 detail i heard on his podcast which again is about gotti becoming boss is anthony spero was at the clun meeting meeting frank deccico as underboss the day he was blown up. interesting he was on the scene to. that means 3 crime families where at the club and gas and vic didnt give afuck and still blew him up and almost killing there own guy
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

I remember back in the early/mid 00s reading and watching documentaries on National Geographic and Discovery channel about these two guys, fascinated about their life stories. Now is like a reality show. It is becoming ridiculous
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Both Sammy and Franzese said mentioned a child dying at Franzese's home recently. Anyone know about this?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Apparently his daughter's boyfriend ODed. At least that's what I've seen multiple people say.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:22 am Apparently his daughter's boyfriend ODed. At least that's what I've seen multiple people say.
https://www.tctimes.com/news/obituaries ... 15877.html
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It mentions Franzese
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:27 am
OcSleeper wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:22 am Apparently his daughter's boyfriend ODed. At least that's what I've seen multiple people say.
https://www.tctimes.com/news/obituaries ... 15877.html
Sad what is happening with these overdoses , Julia Franzese is a hottie even with Michaels nose ...,this kid Alec sounds like he had a lot going on too bad ,

Sammy really had to get the knives out to inject this in a mafia blog WWE match , Shame on you Sammy
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

So far I’ve heard, Michael, Sammy, and massino in his testimony all say they made a limited amount of guys in 1975. Are people still arguing about this on here or has that argument been dropped?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Good looking kid , that is sad news