Current Lucchese Family Underboss - Patty Dellorusso

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Re: Current Lucchese Family Underboss - Patty Dellorusso

Post by nizarsoccer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:59 am
Shellackhead wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:15 pm
funkster wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:53 pm Weird, in JP's newest sit-down news video he says that Patty got him a no show job at this fiber optics company he was into, but i specifically remember in one of the live shows someone asked him about no show jobs and he said they dont exist anymore...which i thought was really weird cause obviously thats not the case.
He probably lied about no show jobs, maybe in his family that wasn’t used but I’m sure the other families do have no show jobs.
The thing is he only got that job bc of who he is. He posted his job syllabus with the word "brokester" in there. As if ppl who are mocking him for being broke this is to prove he wasn't when it actually makes him seem more broke because he needed help to make money. And it didn't even work out. He was paying for things out of his pocket
This is confusing. Most made guys get things because of who they are. It's comes with the territory of being part of organized crime. You get favorable positions, easy no-show/no-work jobs because you are part of the mob.
Brogano
Prospect

Re: Current Lucchese Family Underboss - Patty Dellorusso

Post by Brogano »

Can you get more of that transcript?
Also, if this was a legit company with a legit contract with Altice, why did they need mob guys? Why were they paying mob guys when everything was legit? What was the benefit?