What happened to Alphonse Trucchio?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Southshore88
Straightened out

Re: What happened to Alphonse Trucchio?

Post by Southshore88 »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pmYep masshole
Glad that there’s at least one other masshole here!
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:34 pm
Extortion wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:40 pm
Rocco wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm He found a new family. He is a waiter at the Olive Garden in Queens....
Are you serious?
Haha he’s trolling of course. A rich capo like him? He would never.
He was shelved because screamed to Corozzo that if have something to say to speak directly with him and Corozzo's lawyer said something like "so I'm not a man?".
Anyway he done his time but Sassano is still the official capo of Trucchio' s former crew,if he went to Florida means that he still shelved.
Sorry Furio, I don’t follow that because he’s moved to Florida it automatically means he’s still shelved?

I/we obviously don’t know if he’s on or off the shelf, but there are plenty of examples of guys who moved to Florida while still being a member and not being shelved. If he’s in Florida, I’d say it would be more likely that he’s semi-retired, fully retired or biding time while on paper rather than a full fledged active member who’s working on building a new crew down there.

But I don’t think it’s accurate to assume that Al living in Florida equals he’s shelved. Al ran one of the largest and most profitable crews for the Gambinos (possibly of all the 5 families) during his time as capo so he’s likely not hurting for cash.

In my opinion, I see a lot of similarities between Al and Tore Locascio, who as far as we know, is a semi/fully retired former capo in the gambinos:

- both of their fathers were highly respected members - Ronnie was a capo and Frank was in the administration. Both Ronnie & Frank were part of Gotti’s inner circle
- both of their fathers were sentenced to life in prison
- Al & Tore we’re both made at a young age through merit, not nepotism- Al was known to be capable and a money maker and Tore was a cash cow.
- al and tore both became capo at a relatively young age and each has successful tenures running two of the most lucrative crews for the Gambinos. Tore’s crew has Richie Martino and Andrew Campos that ran the phone scam worth hundreds of millions and Al’s crew was known for being one of the largest and another cash cow crew too. Tore’s crew appeared to be more white collar and I believe Bronx based; whereas Al’s crew was more blue collar, heavier with the street rackets and more violent based in Queens
- both ended up getting arrested and taking plea deals, I believe Tore was sentenced to 7 or 8 years where I think Al got 12-14 years - but am not positive on the years for either
- after their respective releases, both have kept a low profile as well as both appear to have relocated down to Florida. It appears Tore’s move was related to having family health issues. While we don’t know for certain why/what/where Al is doing right now, we’ve all read about the rumors of a potential falling out with Al and certain influential member of the ruling panel/administration during his sentence
- from what we know about the respective rackets their crews ran, it seems that Al and Tore were both easily successful enough financially to retire/semi-retire quite comfortably, even at their relatively young ages

I personally find both Al and Tore to be two of the most interesting Gambinos over the last 20-25 years as they were both legacies which no doubt opened the door for them, but Al and Tore took advantage of that by starting young and rising up the ranks through being successful in their own right - arguably more successful than their fathers financially as well as becoming capos young. They did their time, didn’t rat and have been quiet since their respective releases.

If anyone has more info on either of them, I’d love to learn more about them
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Southshore88 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:12 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:34 pm
Extortion wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:40 pm
Rocco wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm He found a new family. He is a waiter at the Olive Garden in Queens....
Are you serious?
Haha he’s trolling of course. A rich capo like him? He would never.
He was shelved because screamed to Corozzo that if have something to say to speak directly with him and Corozzo's lawyer said something like "so I'm not a man?".
Anyway he done his time but Sassano is still the official capo of Trucchio' s former crew,if he went to Florida means that he still shelved.
Sorry Furio, I don’t follow that because he’s moved to Florida it automatically means he’s still shelved?

I/we obviously don’t know if he’s on or off the shelf, but there are plenty of examples of guys who moved to Florida while still being a member and not being shelved. If he’s in Florida, I’d say it would be more likely that he’s semi-retired, fully retired or biding time while on paper rather than a full fledged active member who’s working on building a new crew down there.

But I don’t think it’s accurate to assume that Al living in Florida equals he’s shelved. Al ran one of the largest and most profitable crews for the Gambinos (possibly of all the 5 families) during his time as capo so he’s likely not hurting for cash.

In my opinion, I see a lot of similarities between Al and Tore Locascio, who as far as we know, is a semi/fully retired former capo in the gambinos:

- both of their fathers were highly respected members - Ronnie was a capo and Frank was in the administration. Both Ronnie & Frank were part of Gotti’s inner circle
- both of their fathers were sentenced to life in prison
- Al & Tore we’re both made at a young age through merit, not nepotism- Al was known to be capable and a money maker and Tore was a cash cow.
- al and tore both became capo at a relatively young age and each has successful tenures running two of the most lucrative crews for the Gambinos. Tore’s crew has Richie Martino and Andrew Campos that ran the phone scam worth hundreds of millions and Al’s crew was known for being one of the largest and another cash cow crew too. Tore’s crew appeared to be more white collar and I believe Bronx based; whereas Al’s crew was more blue collar, heavier with the street rackets and more violent based in Queens
- both ended up getting arrested and taking plea deals, I believe Tore was sentenced to 7 or 8 years where I think Al got 12-14 years - but am not positive on the years for either
- after their respective releases, both have kept a low profile as well as both appear to have relocated down to Florida. It appears Tore’s move was related to having family health issues. While we don’t know for certain why/what/where Al is doing right now, we’ve all read about the rumors of a potential falling out with Al and certain influential member of the ruling panel/administration during his sentence
- from what we know about the respective rackets their crews ran, it seems that Al and Tore were both easily successful enough financially to retire/semi-retire quite comfortably, even at their relatively young ages

I personally find both Al and Tore to be two of the most interesting Gambinos over the last 20-25 years as they were both legacies which no doubt opened the door for them, but Al and Tore took advantage of that by starting young and rising up the ranks through being successful in their own right - arguably more successful than their fathers financially as well as becoming capos young. They did their time, didn’t rat and have been quiet since their respective releases.

If anyone has more info on either of them, I’d love to learn more about them
Uhhhhhh bro……..You are…….

100% spot on with Tore Lacascio being very similar to Al Trucchio in terms of their situations, positions in the same family, both fathers were capos and beyond, they both made more money than maybe not God but certainly like God’s elite friends/close circle, like one of his angels maybe, both same age, both are smart and both seem to be similar in personality.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Southshore88 if Trucchio isnt shelved anymore I dont understand why go to Florida and dont turn back to his old crew.
Maybe he made enough money to retire but Trucchio is more "cosa nostra till I die" man and dont think that would retire after that Corozzo is not in a hierarchy position,so he can try to return in the life as a stand up guy.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

parole restrictions. no one wants to beet with a guy thinking his parole officer and a handfull of feds are probaly watching him from a car a block away looking to violate him and send him to jail for a few years. its there job. why would a boss want to meet with him. when he gets off parole he can mingle
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Al Trucchio has/had a beef with the Corozzo brothers and didn’t he fight with Bobby Glasses in jail while he was alive? Seems like he made a lot of powerful enemies. It’s possible the admin as a punishment broke him down from captain and sent him to Florida but he’s still an active soldier.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Clearly everyone who has posted on here has never went to prison!!! Imagine not having good food, sleeping on a thin mattress, being told what to do,living with blacks, no women, no sex, missing your kids and family and no freedom, etc. It has a profound effect on some men. I did time and turned my life around and WILL NEVER go back. Maybe Al is just wants to have sex and eat good food? Think about it. Prison sucks. It is only hard timers like Gotti and others who seem to relish the prison experience.

Funny none of you who have been to jail or prison consider a man can really hate the experience and never want to return. That is my guess with Al.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:11 pm Clearly everyone who has posted on here has never went to prison!!! Imagine not having good food, sleeping on a thin mattress, being told what to do,living with blacks, no women, no sex, missing your kids and family and no freedom, etc. It has a profound effect on some men. I did time and turned my life around and WILL NEVER go back. Maybe Al is just wants to have sex and eat good food? Think about it. Prison sucks. It is only hard timers like Gotti and others who seem to relish the prison experience.

Funny none of you who have been to jail or prison consider a man can really hate the experience and never want to return. That is my guess with Al.
I get what your saying but Al has it in his blood. His father is doing life and he’s been around this forever. Prison is part of it. I know he’s well off $ wise. But most of these guys just don’t give a fuck. If he didn’t like prison that much he would have rolled. Also I don’t see the administration just letting him ride off into the sunset considering how big of a money maker he was and I’m sure still is. I bet his name pops up in the next few years.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Lol at Hootie saying that Al was "Prince of the City" - I get what he's trying to say, but something about that just sounds so... gay... for lack of a better word
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 am Lol at Hootie saying that Al was "Prince of the City" - I get what he's trying to say, but something about that just sounds so... gay... for lack of a better word
Dickriding him, didn’t Al basically rejected Hootie & said he isn’t with him - According to Hootie?