Vic Amuso loyalists

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Vic Amuso loyalists

Post by Little_Al1991 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:43 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:46 am
moneyman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:18 am Zappola is now Capo of NJ crew if I recall correctly.
He’s real comfortable over in Jersey, turned down the Acting Boss position to remain in Jersey.
He wasn’t able to take the acting boss position because he was on paper so it went to Big Mike. George stayed as a soldier until he was off paper and they found a spot for him.
Zappola could have taken it when his supervised release ended but he was comfortable in Jersey
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:07 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:43 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:46 am
moneyman wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:18 am Zappola is now Capo of NJ crew if I recall correctly.
He’s real comfortable over in Jersey, turned down the Acting Boss position to remain in Jersey.
He wasn’t able to take the acting boss position because he was on paper so it went to Big Mike. George stayed as a soldier until he was off paper and they found a spot for him.
Zappola could have taken it when his supervised release ended but he was comfortable in Jersey
Where did you get that bit of info from? That once he was off paper he could take the AB spot from DeSantis? Which episode did Pennisi say that? I’d like to go back and listen.

It doesn’t make sense to me that after a couple years as AB going to parties and meeting as the Lucchese representative and doing a decent job (according to pennisi) that they would just take him down. I haven’t heard or read anywhere Big Mike was supposed to be just a place holder for Zappola. Maybe I missed this tidbit from Pennisi, looking forward to your response.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Papagni seems to be a real sleeper. It sounds like he was an important guy but at the same time there's not much out there about him and I've only seen like one blurry picture of him.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:34 am Where did you get that bit of info from? That once he was off paper he could take the AB spot from DeSantis? Which episode did Pennisi say that? I’d like to go back and listen.
It was a few months back but it doesn't really matter now since they nuked all their videos.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:42 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:34 am Where did you get that bit of info from? That once he was off paper he could take the AB spot from DeSantis? Which episode did Pennisi say that? I’d like to go back and listen.
It was a few months back but it doesn't really matter now since they nuked all their videos.
Ahhh thanks for the heads up.
Apologies to Little Al.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

What happened to James Galione? He was in the crew of George Conte, he was also identified by Di Leonardo in a documentary film as an active guy. He also made good money selling crack.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Jimmy Calandra talks about Frank Papagni in his videos semi-frequently - Brooklyn guy, apparently went by the nickname Frankie Sharp and was a big pot dealer (or extortioner of pot dealers). I feel like Frank Gioa, Jr. said Papagni was a cousin of his and that's how he got into the Luccheses
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:54 am Jimmy Calandra talks about Frank Papagni in his videos semi-frequently - Brooklyn guy, apparently went by the nickname Frankie Sharp and was a big pot dealer (or extortioner of pot dealers). I feel like Frank Gioa, Jr. said Papagni was a cousin of his and that's how he got into the Luccheses
Thanks for the info! Really hard to find anything about Bones.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID