Any details on the Vincent Badalamenti crew?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Any details on the Vincent Badalamenti crew?

Post by PolackTony »

At some point they’re gonna have to start updating these nicknames if they want to appeal to the younger cohorts. Vinny Netflix, Vito TicToc, Yung Matty, Island Boy Pete.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:37 am At some point they’re gonna have to start updating these nicknames if they want to appeal to the younger cohorts. Vinny Netflix, Vito TicToc, Yung Matty, Island Boy Pete.
I agree and you get a vinny Netflix or Tommy YouTube in front of a young jury you never know the hipsters just might acquit.
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:08 am
PolackTony wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:37 am At some point they’re gonna have to start updating these nicknames if they want to appeal to the younger cohorts. Vinny Netflix, Vito TicToc, Yung Matty, Island Boy Pete.
I agree and you get a vinny Netflix or Tommy YouTube in front of a young jury you never know the hipsters just might acquit.
Smart idea. Vaping Vinny has a good ring to it as well. May appeal to some kids.
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

There was someone caught on a wire sending a sit down and he said along the lines of “Vinny TV, Vinny Magnavox I don’t give a fuck’. Then he sold the electric shop, bought a bagel store and ran his crew through that. Someone tried to sue Vinny about the bagel shop and when they’d realized VB owned the store and dropped the case. The funniest story though is the feds thought they were going to bust a making ceremony and busted in them shop and all it was Vinny and guys playing cards. The feds took all there cell phones but had to return them and the feds walked away with their tails behind their legs.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Must have some juice if the guy is still that high up with the Bonannos. He absorbed some of Basciano's guys right?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Lefty_Ruggiero wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:52 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:08 am
Smart idea. Vaping Vinny has a good ring to it as well. May appeal to some kids.
Vinny from the vape store will be this generation’s Jimmy from the currency exchange.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Anyone know if John Palazzolo is still alive?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I used to live by his social club. He would be there outside a couple times when I walked by.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:48 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:53 pm Who was vincent baldalmenti? Was he related to the pizza connection guy
Vinny TV. Mancuso guy. Played a big role in the recent faction dispute.

Youre thinking of Baldassare Amato?
Mancuso guy? Vinny TV is Brooklyn I thought?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

Vinny TV apparently supported the Mancuso faction when Cammarano Jr tried to take over as acting boss.