Worst Speculation by the Press on LCN

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Re: Worst Speculation by the Press on LCN

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

They’re no more than a street gang nowadays.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

My biggest pet peeve is every powerful New York boss is the "boss of bosses" and every upcoming leader is fighting for the "crown" of boss of bosses." The position was eliminated in 1931 and ain't coming back.

BTW, since this is on the topic of theories and speculation by the media that "burns me up," the evidence for "Michael Jackson wants little boys" has been effectively debunked. It belongs in the same pile of examples of media malfeasance as the ridiculous media Mafia claims.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:24 pm BTW, since this is on the topic of theories and speculation by the media that "burns me up," the evidence for "Michael Jackson wants little boys" has been effectively debunked. It belongs in the same pile of examples of media malfeasance as the ridiculous media Mafia claims.

Did you hear that McDonalds is putting out a Michael Jackson burger? It is a 50 year old piece of meat stuck between 10 year old buns.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:27 pm
Antiliar wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:24 pm BTW, since this is on the topic of theories and speculation by the media that "burns me up," the evidence for "Michael Jackson wants little boys" has been effectively debunked. It belongs in the same pile of examples of media malfeasance as the ridiculous media Mafia claims.

Did you hear that McDonalds is putting out a Michael Jackson burger? It is a 50 year old piece of meat stuck between 10 year old buns.

Pogo
Good one! May he rot
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Not to change the topic, but it's funny that the same people who have no problem blaming the media for lying and misinforming in one area won't even consider that the same media has done it in other areas.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't what the media has or hasn't said about Jacko but I do know that he himself said on national television that he often had little boys sleeping in his bed with him. Not to mention the numerous allegations from said boys.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

I saw that doc surviving neverland or whatever it’s called. Fucking disgusting and pretty convincing testimonials from victims…
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

There had to be some accuracy in the top 50 wealthiest bosses (or whatever the headline was).

It had Tony Salerno #1, and Tony Accardo #2, Ducks #3, Catena #4. All pretty accurate…however, they missed chin being as powerful as he was and listed him operating out of NJ lol. Also they had a bunch of Colombo guys in the top 10 which likely wasn’t accurate either

Some of the major Detroit guys were left off the list too and they were definitely wealthy
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:51 pm I saw that doc surviving neverland or whatever it’s called. Fucking disgusting and pretty convincing testimonials from victims…
When you have time give this guy a listen. It's a series of 3 videos plus a response to Neverland. I found what he said (plus the documentation he brought) to be pretty convincing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:00 am
ChicagoOutfit wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:51 pm I saw that doc surviving neverland or whatever it’s called. Fucking disgusting and pretty convincing testimonials from victims…
When you have time give this guy a listen. It's a series of 3 videos plus a response to Neverland. I found what he said (plus the documentation he brought) to be pretty convincing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
I also read some quite convincing stuff that he was allegedly innocent. The guy had no childhood because he became a star at very young age.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:24 pm My biggest pet peeve is every powerful New York boss is the "boss of bosses" and every upcoming leader is fighting for the "crown" of boss of bosses." The position was eliminated in 1931 and ain't coming back.

BTW, since this is on the topic of theories and speculation by the media that "burns me up," the evidence for "Michael Jackson wants little boys" has been effectively debunked. It belongs in the same pile of examples of media malfeasance as the ridiculous media Mafia claims.
Yeah, so annoyingly slapheadedly obnoxious. Some guy who just becomes boss is all of a sudden BOAB. Then there is the gullible fanboys that eat this shit up. On Instagram, I trolled and said Georgie Tropiano is my uncle because he sort of looks like me and immediately fanbois comment:
ext/dmzx/imageupload/files/8a1c150068f1 ... 71abd1.png

How cringy is “the hands 🙌 “ symbol of reverence because I am apparently related to a low-mid level mobster nobody outside LCN and us mob watchers know .
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo